Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:16:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best investment strategies  (Read 18884 times)
mrphilippine

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

A good investment strategy for me is to become a swing trader wherein I will choose 2-3 coins wherein I buy coins when there is a price dump and hold for semi long term. I have tried ICO offers right now but I think this year have been really hard in an ICO phase in which it is hard to predict what will be the price after ICO.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:35:34 PM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

what is your strategy??? and what are pros and cons of your strategy??

Every one of us has their own method to make a good income in the cryptocurrency but I agree with some people are disappointed that the price of the coin drop much lower, than the ICO price when it hit the market, this is the reason why people prefer to buy a coin when it hit the market because it's much lower.
naval1983

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:26:04 PM

My investment strategy is buying and holding . I feel that day trading is time consuming and stressful as well. I agree that some coin's price fall after ICO but not all project . That is why we have to research carefully before investing.
silviyako

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

The best and simpliest one should be buying and trading. Also hold if you can for a more long term investment. And when investing in ICOs thorough research is surely needed to lessen the risks.
DavidMoore

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:43:45 PM

every investment have two side loss and profit . so you have to separate your all money in two way like long term and short term investment module. your 50% fund try to use long term investment and 50% fund try to invest in shortterm way like regular trade or new ico buy etc
Kyo Kusanagi

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:46:00 PM

I think the current risk of investing in ICO in this market is very large, so I will choose to hold some excellent cryptocurrencies for a long time. At present, all cryptocurrencies are very low in price. I think this is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency. Patience holding them waiting for the market to pick up, then you can get huge profits from it.
poncik

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:59:26 PM

I think the ico investments are very risky, because the prices are already low and it can be very hard to guess that which token will rise.

For me, buying some top coins and just waiting for a long term is the best way in crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
DavidMoore

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:02:34 PM

My investment strategy is very simple. I hold them for future to get high price. I collect them when price is low and sell them in a good profit.
edulord

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

Personally, the strategy that I use and it has been profitable for me is investing and holding for long term. I also do bounty and when I get reward, I re-invest. I take my time to do a very deep research of a project and then invest in the one I find promising.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

Yes, but ICO is very risky thing you will do. Lots of them scam people. Many projects even didn't have real team, they are all fake. And many of them can not get listed on market, such a bad thing Sad
Suicide101

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

Strategy of investment in ICO time is no good for now. It's true. It's not bad strategy, if you sure in ICO. But, if you are insvesting in ico all time you get a scam project. Really. For now, there are a lot of scam projects.
Maybe, you need to find project for investment from top100 crypto currency? You will have a less chances for invest in scam.
BTC, ETH is the most stable cripto. You need to look in this side.

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

what is your strategy??? and what are pros and cons of your strategy??

so I think you must first be aware of every risk that you have to face at any time. well that's why it is very necessary to involve knowledge and experience, especially in terms of research and analysis of an ICO project. this is not easy and will require time in every search. You must have this basic basis.

derrole

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:34:29 PM

1. DYOR
2. Long-term investment
Financial Freedom 4U

Activity: 98
Merit: 31

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

A good investment strategy for me is to become a swing trader wherein I will choose 2-3 coins wherein I buy coins when there is a price dump and hold for semi long term. I have tried ICO offers right now but I think this year have been really hard in an ICO phase in which it is hard to predict what will be the price after ICO.

That's an investment tactic, not quite a strategy yet. If you have 2-3 coins, it's a start but you are still massively exposed to risks.

I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. It‘s great you have a diversification plan instead of going into just one coin but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals. Otherwise you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed. Like we saw what happened yesterday.

╔══// PixelCharity //  Stable coin to make charity free for everyone  // Pixel Charity // ══╗
╠═════════ Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here  ══════╣
╚ Maybe the easiest way to help those in need without spending money! ╝
vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

if the condition market crypto like today i think best strategy is hold, when you buy coins now you will get high profit soon, and less risk, but if the market back green again better do daily traders

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
BooMoon

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:47:40 PM

I think the best investment strategy in this market is to hold our cryptocurrency patiently, because I believe this market will definitely pick up again, so as long as we maintain enough patience to wait for the market to pick up, then we can get huge profits from it. .
Storyline23

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

My best investment strategy is buying and stocking for the future. Because I'm not a smart investor, I do not have much experience joining the trade coin market.
naval1983

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:15:35 AM

I prefer invest on solid project for a long term. long wait will give me huge profit but if i will be need money faster i will sell short term coin.
kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:31:04 AM

Now the best strategy that we should do is hold for long periods of time, whether the market is falling or falling, you hold, the crypto market is not easy to die, so patience. will make you profit in the future
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:36:49 AM

swing trading give us less risk.it take wide volatility from market in long time periode.if able to be swing trader will will get maximum profit and less risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: