Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:47:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best investment strategies  (Read 18884 times)
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:35:00 AM

I don't invest in the ico because I don't have too much money and I think it is better to join with their bounty campaign so we can earn the tokens with free. I invest my money in altcoin and bitcoin because I think this is the best investment that I can do especially if the price can get down too deep like today. and after buy the bitcoin and altcoin, I am sure that the price will bounce up higher so I can sell the coin to make a profit.
viananda2525

Activity: 1050
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:42:01 AM

I don't invest in the ico because I don't have too much money and I think it is better to join with their bounty campaign so we can earn the tokens with free. I invest my money in altcoin and bitcoin because I think this is the best investment that I can do especially if the price can get down too deep like today. and after buy the bitcoin and altcoin, I am sure that the price will bounce up higher so I can sell the coin to make a profit.
you can collect your money first by joining in bounty campaign.after you have much money you can use it some to participate in good ico.by joining bounty campaign, indirectly you make your own research about good ico.

fruuom

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:50:02 AM

My investment strategy is determined by my investment objective. Striving for stability, combining long-term investment with short-term operation, long-term investment accounts for 60%, and short-term investment accounts for 40%. Long-term investment will be more than doubled to be considered for sale. The short-term operation will be sold as long as 10% of the profit, in fact, during the investment process, I found that long-term investment can get a more lucrative return.
truemeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:08:49 AM

My investment objective is to minimize risk, maximize profit, win stability, combine long-term investment with short-term operations, study carefully before investing, and then buy and hold when you reach psychological prices. Sell and invest in some mining at the desired price to get a steady income.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:37:14 PM

My strategy has changed throughout the year. In 2017, I earned on falls and returned to growth during the day, and it worked out well. Then it was easy, because the drops for 2-3 hours on many coins were often 10%. In 2018 the situation in my opinion has changed. In the present, I buy a good coin in my opinion and just keep it.
eveniyk

Activity: 280

S O A R

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:43:01 PM

If the market is stable, then I prefer to invest in ICO around which there is a lot of hype. But in a falling market, I prefer to take a break.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:59:51 PM

my strategy in investment is actually very simple. I will only be investing in a project that is indeed his softcap already achieved. And I usually only part of a capital investment that I have only. The rest I use for other things that can also produce.

Although that is quite a strategy to jump-in consider also how can you maximize your returns from your investment. Like there are particular number of phases in ICOs in their marketing strategy, some offer more discounts during the ICO and you could take that opportunity to buy few tokens or coins rather than waiting it to reach its soft/hardcap and invest in the second or n-phase of the ICO. I can see that you're strategy is sort of a play-safe investment.
When it comes to icos there is not such a thing as playing it safe, it does not matter what you do there are always going to be risk that you will need to face and when we look at the market and the recent performance of many icos I do not see why it is a good idea to invest in icos now when most of them can be gotten for way cheaper after they are listed in an exchange, so the best thing to do is to study the icos and make a list of the ones you like and buy in the market for cheaper than the ico price.
RESPONSIBLE_

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:12:50 AM

I have tokens for trading on a daily basis. Also I have tokens which, in my opinion, can grow well in the near future.But it's up to you
wedar001

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:18:09 AM

As I would like to think, the best procedure that the sum total of what I have is to complete a considerable measure of research and screen the altcoins you need to contribute. To this, you will check whether this task isn't only a shitcoin that flies out now a days. You can join their message, see their site, read their whitepaper and furthermore take a gander at the guide.
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:25:53 AM

My best investment strategy is to buy as many coins as possible at very cheap prices and hold them until the price rises so I can sell them and get a high profit. Trading is also very profitable so I will try it.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:51:36 PM

I believe that a satisfactory option is a long-term purchase of reliable coins that have good potential and will rise in price as the market recovers.
cryptovet2020

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:58:39 PM

If you choose the right ones I don't think it's a problem, in fact it can generate very good profits, because all you need is for one of those ICOs to moon x10 and you've recovered your investment of the year and that's very likely, you can also make hodl that's even more relaxed, but it would mean investing in one of the coinmarketcap top 50 and hope it explodes.
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:02:12 PM

There is no single strategy. Many are now afraid of what will happen to the market and simply translate everything into bitcoin. And someone is risking and trying to make money on a new currency. Both of these methods work. Just choose yours for peace of mind.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

In today's crypto market, there are many promising strategies. Personally, I prefer to buy reliable coins in the period of falling prices for reliable investments.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:04:47 AM

The most attractive investment option is to purchase reliable coins with good potential in the period of their fall, while the price remains low.
Ardazello

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

My investment strategy is buying and holding. I feel that day trading is time consuming and stressful as well. I agree that some coins’ prices fall after ICO but not all projects. That is why we have to research carefully before investing. Solid projects are still worth investing in.

Agree that trading is time-consuming and stressful.

My strategy:
-  buy only highly liquid coins (eth, btc, etc) which you can sell at any time 24-7-265
- never use leverage/margin trading 
- after the deal keep your assets on your personal account (not on an exchnage)
smutexar

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:09:05 AM

Now, in any case, you do not need to sell your coins in the period of falling prices for coins, eventually they will start to recover and bring income to investors.
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:13:03 AM

There is no better strategy for investing. I think that everyone has a own strategy. For those who do not like to be nervous, the best strategy is investment for a very long term. For me as well.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

In today's crypto market, there are many promising strategies. Personally, I prefer to buy reliable coins in the period of falling prices for reliable investments.
This is probably the only strategy that is going to work in the current climate, almost all the coins are going down or not moving too much so trading is a waste of time, the best thing we can do is to try to take a position early and wait until the next bull market appears, the disadvantage of this strategy is that it is very likely the next bull market is not going to appear until a few years pass so you will have to be very patient in order to profit from the strategy you have chosen.
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:06:42 PM

I try not to diversify my investment so much in this bear market, because I know that there won't be many alts that will survive, especially because every day we have like 3 or 4 new ones, so what I do is to a put purchase restrictions on each dip, for example, ETH lowers $300 I invest $100 more, lowers to $250 I invest a little more, and so on until I am sure of my investment, and satisfied not to miss this next bull market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: