Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster Pearl: Why I think It's a Long Term Hold  (Read 2800 times)
rezius (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:38:03 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 03:57:53 PM by rezius

http://oyster.ws
Exchanges: Kucoin, CoinExchange, EtherDelta
Rumored Exchanges: Binance
Marketcap: 40M
Circulating Supply: 62M
Total Supply: 108M
Current Price: $0.57
Testnet Launch: Late January 2018

My Projected Prices:

February: $6

- Testnet is released

March: $9

- Bigger exchange

May:$14

- Mainnet is released

October: $17

- Mass Adoption by websites and javascript applications

My Thoughts:

Oyster is a very interesting project that has amazing tech behind it. It has one of the most active teams in crypto and one of the most active telegram channels. Bruno works on this project 16 hours among with other team members, trying to get a testnet out for you guys. At only a 40M Marketcap, you can easily achieve 20x gains on this coin. The tech behind this project is easily a 200M to 1B Marketcap project. Which puts Oyster at a bare minimum $2.85 floor and a $14.25 ceiling. The coin is currently in a dip down to 57 cents, from its 87 cent high. Very good time to buy as big investors are trying to suppress the price. I really believe in this coins tech and it's low market cap and limited supply is like a gold mine waiting to happen. Please do your own research on the coin and see if it's the right investment for you.

My Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa4L4dlLQlg

Altcoin Buzz Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC-niM2aYIM

What is Oyster Protocol?

Oyster Protocol is a token which incorporates IOTA Tangle and Ethereum, aimed at addressing the current stand-off between advertisers and ad-blockers. Currently website hosts are losing revenue due to adblock, even worse, losing traffic as visitors are being forced to either turn adblock off, or pay a monthly fee for no ads — not for long. To fix the problem, oyster protocol provides a revenue stream to website owners by utilising a small portion of their visitor’s computer processing. The “work” done by the visitor’s computers is the back end “proof of work” needed to run Oysters encrypted secure data storage network.
How does Oyster Protocol work?

Lets put it like this…

John wants to store some sensitive data, he chooses to spend PRL to anonymously upload some files. The PRL is embedded in the uploaded files.

Sam decides to visit a website where Oyster Protocol is enabled, passively his CPU/GPU starts performing light proof of work to find PRL in encrypted data maps of uploaded files which are then fed back to the website host, effectively creating an entire revenue stream, cutting the need for adverts or fees.
Imagine this...

By fully adopting Oyster Protocol, Cryptocurrency exchanges could implement the code, allowing visitors to perform light proof of work in exchange for no trading fee’s. Now wouldn’t that be amazing.

To Read this full article by one of the community members at Oyster, visit this medium link: https://medium.com/@Cryptobear/what-is-oyster-protocol-ebac8f6f0b3b

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:41:09 PM

Been looking at oyster and waiting for a dip, gonna invest my BCC into this. I agree with you, it has plenty of room to grow, and grow it shall. Love the fact it works on a DAG-tangle blockchain too. Awesome coin!

The simpler it is, the better I like it
Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:39:05 PM

http://oyster.ws
Exchanges: Kucoin, CoinExchange, EtherDelta
Rumored Exchanges: Binance
Marketcap: 40M
Circulating Supply: 62M
Total Supply: 108M
Current Price: $0.57
Testnet Launch: Late January 2018

My Thoughts:

Oyster is a very interesting project that has amazing tech behind it. It has one of the most active teams in crypto and one of the most active telegram channels. Bruno works on this project 16 hours among with other team members, trying to get a testnet out for you guys. At only a 40M Marketcap, you can easily achieve 20x gains on this coin. The tech behind this project is easily a 200M to 1B Marketcap project. Which puts Oyster at a bare minimum $2.85 floor and a $14.25 ceiling. The coin is currently in a dip down to 57 cents, from its 87 cent high. Very good time to buy as big investors are trying to suppress the price. I really believe in this coins tech and it's low market cap and limited supply is like a gold mine waiting to happen. Please do your own research on the coin and see if it's the right investment for you.

My Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa4L4dlLQlg

Altcoin Buzz Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC-niM2aYIM

What is Oyster Protocol?

Oyster Protocol is a token which incorporates IOTA Tangle and Ethereum, aimed at addressing the current stand-off between advertisers and ad-blockers. Currently website hosts are losing revenue due to adblock, even worse, losing traffic as visitors are being forced to either turn adblock off, or pay a monthly fee for no ads — not for long. To fix the problem, oyster protocol provides a revenue stream to website owners by utilising a small portion of their visitor’s computer processing. The “work” done by the visitor’s computers is the back end “proof of work” needed to run Oysters encrypted secure data storage network.
How does Oyster Protocol work?

Lets put it like this…

John wants to store some sensitive data, he chooses to spend PRL to anonymously upload some files. The PRL is embedded in the uploaded files.

Sam decides to visit a website where Oyster Protocol is enabled, passively his CPU/GPU starts performing light proof of work to find PRL in encrypted data maps of uploaded files which are then fed back to the website host, effectively creating an entire revenue stream, cutting the need for adverts or fees.
Imagine this...

By fully adopting Oyster Protocol, Cryptocurrency exchanges could implement the code, allowing visitors to perform light proof of work in exchange for no trading fee’s. Now wouldn’t that be amazing.

To Read this full article by one of the community members at Oyster, visit this medium link: https://medium.com/@Cryptobear/what-is-oyster-protocol-ebac8f6f0b3b

Cheers for your post buddy. This has a huge potential and definitely we'll be seeing that $5 by q2.

rainangel7

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:49:11 PM

I'm with you Wink
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:05:50 PM

Oyster PRL is one of the best coins that is on the market right now. It tangels two blockchains together and in comparison, not many othere coins do it... Are able to do it.....
redmi4x

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:31:38 PM

sorry kids to blow your bubble- a shitcoin got pumped because it wasnt pumped yet and you bought at top. This trash will only fall. There is no reason for this coin to exist other than making devs rich.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:35:51 PM

sorry kids to blow your bubble- a shitcoin got pumped because it wasnt pumped yet and you bought at top. This trash will only fall. There is no reason for this coin to exist other than making devs rich.

How does Oyster not solve a real problem? Have you even read the white paper or Medium articles? Sounds like you're just trying to lower the price so you can buy in cheap. This will easily be a 200M Marketcap with a testnet coming in January.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:41:18 PM

Just checked your post history and EVERY post you call every coin a shtcoin and for people to sell including RaiBlocks.

You should be banned from this forum. You are giving people false information to accumlate at low prices.
gedtke

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:42:11 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 09:59:23 PM by gedtke

Oyster is definitely one of the most promising coins out there Cheesy Luckily bought at 2ct and it is easily possible that it reaches 5 or even 10 to 20$ it would only be over a billion, which for what it offers isn't that much money  Wink

My suggestion is, to buy pearl as long as it is that cheap, easy atleast x2 at this moment
Qrivium

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:58:30 PM

I have been researching and sking questions on this.  Have it on my watchlist.   what price do you think is a good entry?
gedtke

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:03:40 PM

I have been researching and sking questions on this.  Have it on my watchlist.   what price do you think is a good entry?

A good Entry point is everything below 50ct, can't really say if it will get much cheaper than it is now, because it isn't really pumped at all.

After the release of the testnet etc, this will go places Cheesy There is more than enough room to reach atleast one dollar in the next days and then stabilize there until it is running everything.

Bruno, the main dev is a genius and he really convinced me to support this Cheesy He is very clever and you will get what I mean if you follow the telegram group.

His goal is to reach atleast 1 billion market cap and this is very very possible with this idea and his great oyster protocol.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:14:51 PM

I have been researching and sking questions on this.  Have it on my watchlist.   what price do you think is a good entry?

Right now. It hasn't been sub 55 cents since it's big increase. It has dipped nearly 75% since it's last run up and it is currently a perfect time to buy the dip. I think the reason for the dip is people were expecting Binance and saw CoinExchange was announced. Binance is still in the works so I hear. Of course, until anything is listed, only the Devs know for sure.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:31:34 PM

I think it is true what they use to say, if you call black white for someone several time, it more likelty they believe the black to be white, I don't see why this project deserve the current price if not for the hype on this forum
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:37:23 PM

Been looking at oyster and waiting for a dip, gonna invest my BCC into this. I agree with you, it has plenty of room to grow, and grow it shall. Love the fact it works on a DAG-tangle blockchain too. Awesome coin!

The problem with this altcoin is that it has already increased by more than five times during the last month.
That is why for me, it is very risky to join.

Maybe other people will disagree with me.. but i would join to the party when it is almost going to end (as an example)

But of course that the project is good, but x5 in a month, maybe more, it has been a few days since i dont see the chart of this altcoin.

There are better options right now, it is just matter of investigating a little bit deeper.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:37:58 PM

Agree that this coin still have lot of room to rise. Current correction to 50 cents
is a good buying opportunity for new investors.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:20:31 AM

Totally stabilized back up to 48 cents after the dip. Perfect buying price right now. Had a lot of profit takers sell today and a lot of panic sellers follow through. But I feel most of the community is now hodlers and the awareness of this project is still in its infancy.
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:17:21 AM

I got their coins for a bounty campaign, I plan to keep it until April. I think they have a good potential and there is a chance to grow more. Good luck for holders of Oyster Pearl
Drewcastle

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:51:43 AM

Buy now or get FOMO, this coin is very promising for 2018
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:59:01 AM

If seen does have a nice future then it is better to use it for long term investment so that the resulting maximum profit as well.
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:28:01 AM

The problem with this altcoin is that it has already increased by more than five times during the last month.
That is why for me, it is very risky to join.

Maybe other people will disagree with me.. but i would join to the party when it is almost going to end (as an example)

But of course that the project is good, but x5 in a month, maybe more, it has been a few days since i dont see the chart of this altcoin.

There are better options right now, it is just matter of investigating a little bit deeper.

I do agree that it is risky,, for such alts to have a high rise, I think it will fall in the next upcoming weeks... well, maybe not this week because market activity is a bit low at the end of the year ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀