Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:28:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster Pearl: Why I think It's a Long Term Hold  (Read 2800 times)
Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:34:06 PM

PRL mooning today, any reason?
Data dash one of the biggest youtube channels(in crypto rold) referred it as an undervalued coin for 2018

Nice, thanks data dash!

The simpler it is, the better I like it
raulo1985

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:44:40 PM

I hate myself for not buying PRL yesterday, I was about to, but decided to wait for Elixir to pump a little to get the money from there to buy some PRL (I know, it doesn't sound smart to sell Elixir right now, but I don't have another place to get money from now, and wanted to make a more balanced portfolio including PRL). Didn't know PRL was going to explode today. I really don't know if I should wait till tomorrow to see if PRL has some correction or if the price of Elixir pumps up a little, or, what the hell, just do it now. Need advice, please.
thomascr9695

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

OPQ

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:51:58 PM

I hate myself for not buying PRL yesterday, I was about to, but decided to wait for Elixir to pump a little to get the money from there to buy some PRL (I know, it doesn't sound smart to sell Elixir right now, but I don't have another place to get money from now, and wanted to make a more balanced portfolio including PRL). Didn't know PRL was going to explode today. I really don't know if I should wait till tomorrow to see if PRL has some correction or if the price of Elixir pumps up a little, or, what the hell, just do it now. Need advice, please.

Nobody knows for sure. I bought some yesterday. I gues buy now and hodl

OPACITY
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:52:31 PM

Holding both and jumped in around X-Mas to low prices.

Oyster is mooning right now. A small dip might come before moon again.

Elixir is really stable now. Pumped to 1.3 and is now stable around 1 USD and will not get lower anymore.

My advice: Join now!
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:04:16 PM

It's just that it kills me that I didn't do what I was planning to do yesterday. I could have sold some Elixir when it was almost $1.3 and bought some PRL before it was over $1. Hell, now it's nearly $1,5, and Elixir is below $1. Damn, and my intention was always to buy PRL, it seems that I waited one day longer than I had too. But what the h.., I'll do it now. Thanks guys  Grin
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

The tech behind PRL is really clever. I was somewhat averse to file storage on my computer, but then I thought of cookies and realized that advertisers do that now anyway. Anyway, I'm in and I'm glad that I got in before this current pump. Hopefully it goes to the moon.

Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:44:40 AM

I like your predictions, so I'm going to hodl this coin until it reaches 1 billion capitaliìzation. Then, I will happily retire Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
ZZ727

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:07:07 AM

Bought in later to this then I wanted, however can't complain about the doubling over last couple days  Shocked
rezius (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:49:18 AM

- Got a huge following from Reddit in the morning
- Got a huge following from DataDash in the afternoon
- Testnet end of this month
- New website in two weeks

My price projections are becoming pretty accurate.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:46:28 AM

Good points on the thread. I hope and believe that it eventually turns out to be hit .Having limited number of supply of 109 million will surely help by pure demand and supply

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:19:05 AM

Yes your price perdition is becoming accurate,PRL has a very good project behind it. PRL current price is almost 1.65$ and only couple of days back it was below 0.5$ . I had missed a great opportunity of buying some pearl that time.

Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:22:06 AM

Yes your price perdition is becoming accurate,PRL has a very good project behind it. PRL current price is almost 1.65$ and only couple of days back it was below 0.5$ . I had missed a great opportunity of buying some pearl that time.

Still has a low marketcap in my opinion, never too late my friend

The simpler it is, the better I like it
summervox

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:18:05 AM

I'm interested in Oyster Peal, but I found this thread on their Subreddit very concerning: https://www.reddit.com/r/Oyster/comments/7n4i1l/whitepaper_update_data_storage_will_now_scale/

It's buried under dozens of "yay the price is going up!" threads, so nobody is really talking about the fact that the devs themselves have admitted there's a major oversight in their Whitepaper that they haven't figured out how to solve yet.
Basically 1 PRL token allows the storage user to upload X GB worth of files onto their cloud for 1 year.
Originally X was going to be 1 GB, but they realized nobody is going to spend $2/GB.
The problem is as soon as X is set, as the price increases (which investors obviously are hoping for) it looks less and less interesting to storage customers.
And as the price-per-byte decreases, it looks less and less interesting for webmasters to bother with.

This seems to me like a major hurdle.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:26:49 AM

I don't really think it's a big concern, the devs are literally working 24/7. You can Bruno the question yourself in the Telegram and I'm sure he'll have a response that satisfies you.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:48:58 AM

I'm interested in Oyster Peal, but I found this thread on their Subreddit very concerning: https://www.reddit.com/r/Oyster/comments/7n4i1l/whitepaper_update_data_storage_will_now_scale/

It's buried under dozens of "yay the price is going up!" threads, so nobody is really talking about the fact that the devs themselves have admitted there's a major oversight in their Whitepaper that they haven't figured out how to solve yet.
Basically 1 PRL token allows the storage user to upload X GB worth of files onto their cloud for 1 year.
Originally X was going to be 1 GB, but they realized nobody is going to spend $2/GB.
The problem is as soon as X is set, as the price increases (which investors obviously are hoping for) it looks less and less interesting to storage customers.
And as the price-per-byte decreases, it looks less and less interesting for webmasters to bother with.

This seems to me like a major hurdle.

Bruno posted this 9days ago:

The decision was made over 2 months ago that the storage peg is dynamic and increases over time. Therefore one day 1 PRL will equate to 64 GB and beyond.
Mehjia

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:19:20 AM

Does it worth buying now at this price or wait for a little downsize ? I have also bought at 0.4$ and now I don't really like buying it at this price
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:49:07 AM

Data dash one of the biggest youtube channels(in crypto rold) referred it as an undervalued coin for 2018

It is totally true. Oyster is still undervalued despite it looks like gained much.

I have some Oysters and following news from dev and watching price going up is so fascinating. I'm so happy I've invested in dear Oysters.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

So sad that the website is still potato. Was planning on holding but sold at the first pump. Couldn't be more angrier.
Roy_Watchdog

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:15:32 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 02:05:56 PM by Roy_Watchdog

Watching closely.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:21:27 PM

This project is unstoppable the last time i saw the price its only 0.7$ and now its more than 1$, lucky are those who buy when price is only 0.03$. I knew it before that i must invest on this project but my instinct says no.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: