Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:54:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops and Bounties useful?  (Read 9528 times)
Crypto_Train

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:57:24 AM

Yes they are useful. The ICO gets free advertising in exchange for coins or tokens. The bounty hunter gets paid more if the ICO is successful and the project is good.
But beware some campaigns don't pay so select wisely.
LanaWinda

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:12:41 AM

Not all airdrop and bounty are ugly.
There are some airdrop and bounty that have a very high price.
All depends on the success or failure of the project.
My personal experience has benefited from following the airdrop.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:28:14 AM

With my short experience with crypto world, I think bounties are worthwhile, you get involved in their campaign and at the end of the day you get something but one must be careful concerning what to invest one's time in because some of the projects might not be successful and as such nothing wil come out of it.
heyspongebob

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:28:47 AM

Yes of course. But all new airdrops are not real. Scam airdrops everywhere. Do bounties Smiley

This is right, bounties are a bit harder but give youi real profit
segomawut

Activity: 382

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:35:13 AM

Are Airdrops and Bounties really leading to a successful coin? There are so many out there this time.
Or are they mostly shitcoins, disappear or using your emails for phishing?
Have you ever participate to one with high profit? How long was wait for that?
I think most of them are just bullshit and time wasting and not worth putting some effort in.
if I do sometimes bounty and airdrop is very useful, especially if a dev is working hard and responsible, then certainly the project they develop will work well. but if you do not believe it, then please only but do not regret like the others
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:41:09 AM

The coin you put into airdop and bounty is like the payment you put for the advertising. So sure it will be useful. In fact, most of the actual value of a coin is based on speculation/how the community/investor think about it and bounty/airdrop is a quick way to get attention from the crypto community

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:44:01 AM

Airdrops and bounties of course usefull. The diffrent both of them is the airdrops give a free coin to the users who join them without doing anything but sometimes the airdrop in this time alot of scam than a real.maybe at the first cryptocurrency appear alot of airdrops being give to the users. But now it more worthy to doing bounty and doing their mission than waiting airdrops without any assurance.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
haowang

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:44:56 AM

Most airdrop is sending you just a little amount tokens, but some coins will give all their tokens by airdrop, so whether it is useful, it depends on the condition.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:47:42 AM

Yes they are useful. The ICO gets free advertising in exchange for coins or tokens. The bounty hunter gets paid more if the ICO is successful and the project is good.
But beware some campaigns don't pay so select wisely.
through bounty and airdrop i'm able to earn coins and sold in exchange to dollars although my rank is not yet high i keep joining in signature campaign to earn some stakes for the ico company which if successful it gives you good return with out pouring your  personal money for investment
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:52:04 AM

Many people are working on Airdrops and bounties, I am new entrant in the field and am also working for it. 
Though I am not having much knowledge about this business but I learnt from many persons that working on airdrops and bounties is good fruitful business returning good profits.  My friends also told me the same so I entered in this business.  I am yet to  get any reward but I am hopeful for the same.  Till time I say only on the basis of the  experience of others that Airdrops and Bounties are useful.  Later when I get some rewards only then I will be able to say how much useful airdrops and bounties are?  Though they are useful and many people got their employment; their bread and butter etc.
basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:55:28 AM

Are Airdrops and Bounties really leading to a successful coin? There are so many out there this time.
I think most of them are just bullshit and time wasting and not worth putting some effort in.

if you are not interested, my advice would be better if you are silent and do not join here. someone has a plan and knowledge to determine the assessment on the ico project or bounty and airdrop. so if only a big mouth like what you say. I think it's all useless.

BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:22:57 AM

It is useful to spread the word about the project so more people know about the project itself, whether it's worth the time or not it depends on yourself, they don't take much time to do and if you think you can earn more doing something else then it's not worth the time. But i have a lot of free time that i can use for bounty and airdrop and it can become additional income for me.

SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:25:43 AM

Frankly Yes, but we just need to be alert on scammers which distributes shit coins. We as users are responsible for our security. In bounties, I have received tokens but haven't experience to earn that high from it. But then, it's useful specially airdrops, I just need to fill up and choose a legit airdrop, wait, and earn for it. Truthfully, I have earn on airdrop more than bounty.  But in Bounty, Hold is the better way to earn high. (maybe now I haven't earn from it but the time will come ) Trust and support is the way to success.
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:45:43 AM

The aippopt and the Bounty thread will be helpful to the construction of the community, which can improve the visibility, but the benefits of the reward will be better, and most of the airdrops are rubbish.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:50:55 AM

Just think of airdrops and bounties as tools for marketing. No matter how great a product or coin is, if there is no marketing for it, it is just like a ghost product. The issue is not with airdrops and bounties, the problem is not most people use airdrops and bounties to product alt coins that solve no problem/

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:51:31 AM

I think for me is bounty because I always join bounty campaigns when its done but In airdrops I don't think so because I once join to participate but it gives me no return that's why I don't join airdrops anymore.

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:57:34 AM

Not everything using bounties and airdrops are shits. Although there are growing numbers of projects and ICOs that are causing a bad name to bounties and airdrops. You have to be aware that the big coins in the world of crypto have also gone through the same process. Monero, Lisk, Wings, etc have also their own versions of bounties when they introduced and offered their ICOs to the market.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:01:47 AM

Yes they are both usefull, Airdrop is a free giveaway coin/token you can easily get by fill up their form. And Bounties is a long term to get coin/token you have weekly task to get coin/token.

Mokuton

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:10:47 AM

Useful since they encourage people to advertise the project. It's a two way thing, the project geta something in return, you get your bounties
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:18:29 AM

Airdrop / Bounties are useful to market the new coin or token.

To date, the best airdrop/signature bounty is DeepOnion. The strategy that they put in place to make the community grow larger and give incentive to hodlers is one of the best to promote liquidity and price appreciation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: