Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin be more profitable in the upcoming years?  (Read 2521 times)
yanshan

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:03:39 AM

Since Bitcoin was very popular all over the past year and was very profitable, the comparison will be much more beneficial in the New Year, because these coins are becoming very costly to people every day. In this case, without profit and tension, everyone earns money by investing these coins. Hopefully these coins will go to a better position from the beginning of the year and the best rates in the market.
Well it depends on how will the investors act since bitcoin is a decentralized scheme, therefore it is directly affected by the mood of investors and the community. I think bitcoin will be stable this year and other altcoin such as ethereum, litecoin and ripple will boom this year.
It is hard to predict what will happen this new year in the cryptocurrency if they become pump or dump, but, their is a bigger chance that all coins reaches their new ath because many people now know what is the purposes of each coin and it can be able to give them a big profit.

Hopefully it would really reach their ATH because that could really lead to a big profits. Though on bitcoin last year was really nice in bitcoin there are lot of forks happens and also get the ATH that is really high now by this year hopefully it could also getting higher and higher, We all know that over the time bitcoin is getting increasing by its demand because bitcoin is getting famous over the years so now i could really say that it could be more profitable by the upcoming years and hopefully forever.
Yes definitely bitcoin will increase more and will give more profit in upcoming years. Though bitcoin price fell down but still we can say bitcoin was best in year 2017 and we are expecting the same form bitcoin in 2018. People are expecting very high from bitcoin and if we look at the old performance of bitcoin we will see how much challenging it has been but bitcoin has proven itself best and it will be best always.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
highearningblog

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

The best years for bitcoin is yet to come. 2018 is good for me.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:04:59 AM

yes i think it will hit 50k - 100k this year.
but there are more altcoin that will be more profitable like Ripple Stellar and Ethereum
Nefarious

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:09:04 AM

Yes i think 2018 will be an amazing year for Bitcoin & cryptocurrencies in general. It won't always be smooth sailing because it never is, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Bitcoin around $75k by end of this year.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:11:48 AM

Of course it's possible. Looking back, bitcoin price always increase year by year, until it becomes so high right now.
In the past, many people doubt about bitcoin, and don't think that this digital currency will be this big and popular. But look now, bitcoin is number one and many people want it.
Even i already feel the big profits from bitcoin, and i don't even been here for a year yet. Quite amazing right? and i'm quite sure that i will even gain more profits later, just keep holding your bitcoin and investing it.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

Absolutely yes, it is still profitable since as of this time bitcoin fluctuates having a huge gap from it's down and up. Bitcoin is unpredictable that we can't directly know when its gonna be up or down. Now as I still holding some bitcoins that I have since I believe in the future it will grow its value as the time goes by to support my additional financial aspects in life for my family members.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:53:58 PM

It can be profitable I think so in coming year as per past year performance of bitcoin. Still very  less percent of the total population of the world is using bitcoin it has a long way to go. I am hoping it will continue to be bullish in the next year as well but can not guarantee it would repeat its last year performance anything can happen because its a volatile market.

znapitf1

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:00:43 PM

We can not say it,but bitcoin new era of currency and very popular.bitcoin is good way to get rich and it will more profitable in future,bitcoin price also will increase.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:13:14 PM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?

I think bitcoin always has the potential to be profitable in the next few years. can we see, bitcoin able to survive and continue to increase over time. although we admit the transaction cost is so expensive. but for the future bitcoin, I still believe
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:16:27 PM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?

yes of course, do not be afraid, bitcoin is a very useful digital currency in the future, because in the presence of cryptocurrency like bitcoin will make all transactions be safe and simple. Bitcoin also has a very high demand but its availability is very limited it makes bitcoin price will be more expensive.
ateebshaikh290

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:25:23 PM

Yes, it is expected and I also personally think that bitcoin will be more profitable in upcomming years because the value and popularity of bitcoin is increasing frequently because people are comming toward online earning and it is the currency which have no limit.
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:28:55 PM

Yes, bitcoin can be profitable no matter the year as long as there are people/ companies that invest in it. As long as there is internet, bitcoin will survive an flourish.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:29:22 PM

It's exceptionally feasible for BTC to get higher in 2018. BTC clients are getting greater however it's supply is constrained. It implies that BTC cost will cost more costly in 2018. Close to in the event that we have hold BTCs earlier and plan to offer them in 2018 I am certain it will give more benefits.
Samsungnumbertwo09

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:33:11 PM

I think bitcoin is still increasing so that mean this upcoming year is profitable.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:40:51 PM

bitcoin will always be profitable in years to come. believe it or not, bitcoin has proven to survive from various attacks. bitcoin always persists and is able to rise again, this is why bitcoin is always fun in crypto investment

honeyira

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

Btc still profittable but not the same as before that price hike to high.
Btc seem reaches the ceiling of its price which leave a small room for price hike.
You can only gain more on the fluctuation of the price but keeping it for long term it could be risky.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:15:23 PM

bitcoin will always be profitable for the next 10-20 years. I think the future of bitcoin is still wide open. and I have some bitcoin to hold for as long as I want

amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:18:11 PM

this is unpredictable but my expectation for the future bitcoin will get great.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

Obviously bitcoins will really grow this year because it started from 13k and it will increase further more obviously just like ethereum coins today that already reach 1k dollar in the market. Eth coins might have the chance to compete against bitcoins because the value is keep on increasing and more people are really interested on investing in it.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:24:10 PM

I do believe that bitcoin will still go high in 2018. Because as of now it is unstopable. No one can predict but my premonition is that it will continue to increase its price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: