Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin be more profitable in the upcoming years?  (Read 2521 times)
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:54:21 AM

I think you get stressed for nothing , it is nothing worng with bitcoin , up and down is quite normal in cryptomarket, 2018 is just started and i think in spring we will se tbitcoin spike like did in 2017 .

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:01:02 AM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?

It is really true and even great to see how bitcoin got a blast last year, 2017. And until now, the start of the year, it continually rise. Nobody knows what the future holds. But as long as there are people who pattonise bitcoin, then it will really keep on moving.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:14:24 AM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?

Yes, it is possible for the bitcoin to get more higher this year since more and more people are engaging on it. Not just the ordinary people, but the investors also are starting to get interested on it. Plus the advantages that it can give to the people, definitely the possibility of it is even more higher. Although there is no guarantee but we just have to remain positive that it will get higher.

icaica22

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:29:34 AM

I will be optimistic that Bitcoin will be more profitable in the coming years. The factor that makes it less profitable in this exact month is because many sellers monetize all their income for Christmas.
ichanjay

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:32:01 AM

I honestly believe that bitcoin will be replaced in the future. Bitcoin's dominance dropped exponentially from last year. Slower transaction with high fees. Definitely its time will come to an end.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:39:19 AM

Of course, bitcoin develops along with economic and technological developments, as the economy soar bitcoin will also soar. Especially when it comes to technology problems, because bitcoin is digital money, technology greatly influences the development of bitcoin. When all forms of payment can use digital money then i think people will choose it instead of using cash. Because the risk from cash is greater than digital money and digital money is more simple to use. This makes bitcoin will continue to increase from year to year.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:56:34 AM

I think  bitcoin will be more profitable by the years to come. The mass adoption will increase because bitcoin now is getting known mainstream and globally, investors will increase as well. Even a well known businessman in the world is interested to invest in cryptocurrency or bitcoin in particular because they know they can earn huge profits.

dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:09:42 AM

2017 have been a great year to bitcoin and I hope that it will continue not just in 2018 but in many more years to come. No one really knows on when it will last and how long will it stay in the market but as per the price chart that shows giod performance I think it's an indicator that it will still succeed. Hoping for great years and opportunities for the bitcoin industry. I'll continue to hold my btc earnings coz im still optimiatic with it.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, 2017 have been a great year to bitcoin and I hope that it will continue not just in 2018 but in many more years to come. Adding also my opinion that, The best years for bitcoin is yet to come. Bitcoin will become the standard for many investment platforms and will favourably outdo fiat currencies. In addition, Most likely we've never see x10 or x20 by BTC, but something like x5 is very possible, I believe.
soll-moll

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:11:03 AM

I think the price of BTC will certainly continue to grow in 2018, although the price will fluctuate somewhat. So when the price of BTC was low a few days ago, I bought some BTC again and I hope it will bring me a lot of profits in 2018.
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:22:03 AM

of course because the number of investors in 2018 will increase and that of course will make bitcoin the higher the price higher than the current
and a lot of potentially expensive altcoins in 2018

Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:22:58 AM

I think day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular currency because of its profitability. people love to earn money by their saving and investment so that they are getting engaged in this platform more and more.
I have a faith that Bitcoin will be more profitable in the coming days because of its demand, we know that the supply is limited and demand is increasing day by day so that the price value also will be bigger than today.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:45:52 AM

We can expect that bitcoin will be profitable in the upcoming years  since the price of bitcoin had reached to an unimaginable hike previous year, people are rushing to this crypto world to make profit since the demand is great and supply is limited the price will be rising more rapidly than before we can wait and see what is going to happen.Now more people are coming forward for investing in Bitcoin so we can conclude that Bitcoin will be more profitable for the upcoming years also.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:05:46 AM

Thats what i think that it could be more profitable in the coming years because as its rapid growth of being famous in different parts of the world demand also increases.As years passes by more and more people become interested in crytocurrency even if there were negative feedbacks being heard,but people doesnt easily believe on rumors unless theyre trying to prove it by their self.More and more speculators and speculations that exist but bitcoin still remain to be the strongest until this days..but in this crypto business all things are possible it might drop to the lowest percentage  or it might rise as its surpass into our expectations.

btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:17:46 AM

I am quite sure about it...bitcoin will steadily grow....I think it will be really profitable in the coming years.

Ayobami61

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:47:16 AM

Bitcoin as we all see last year was a very big achievement in the crypto world in which rate increase in an unimaginable way.... This is surely a steeping stone for other coins. This is to say 2018 would by far be a success than 2017 in the crypto world
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:52:33 AM

Bitcoin will stay profitable by end of this year 2018. however, you cant expect that bitcoin will create a price rally again that reaches up to 1000%. a 200 to 300% bitcoin price increase this year 2018 is more achievable

Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:56:29 AM

By the end of 2017, bitcoin users have benefited greatly. Because bitcoin prices increase. I think bitcoin will continue to increase in coming years and bitcoin users will be profitable

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
emondot

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:08:32 AM

As a form of investment, unfortunately the BitCoin price can not be predicted to rise or fall within a certain period of time. that the exchange rate of this currency always moves to follow the market. I think no one can predict the BitCoin price exactly because it all depends on market conditions. We'll see how the market decides where the bitcoin price will move
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:13:45 AM

By the end of 2017, bitcoin users have benefited greatly. Because bitcoin prices increase. I think bitcoin will continue to increase in coming years and bitcoin users will be profitable

By the end of 2018 you mean.!! Well the speculations may get upside down as the predictions in the previous years have been shattered lately. Bitcoin is growing more than 10x per year and this may disrupt the economy of many countries in 2018.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:13:58 AM

Yes  i think bitcoin is so profitable in the upcoming years.  Now Bitcoin price in a stable form. More stable price and more the trusted. Many companies accepted Bitcoin as their business media. They transaction bitcoin instead of fiat money. So i think bitcoin is more profitable in upcoming years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: