Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin be more profitable in the upcoming years?  (Read 2521 times)
moetimas

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:05:18 AM

I also want the same thing as bitcoin increase from year to year, but with the popularity of bitcoin now of course has attracted much government attention in every country. will have a good effect on bitcoin if the whole world accepts the presence of bitcoin, and of course this will further increase the price, as it will automatically increase the bitcoin community. But do not know if the situation will be the other way around, the more countries that resist the existence of bitcoin, it will be bad for bitcoin in the future.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vestopia-ICO

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:06:44 AM

I heard that it's loosing its power, hopefully this is not forever.
I believe it will have a growing potential
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:23:06 AM

It depends. But I see large potential in the rise of many altcoins in market, especially ETH.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:23:49 AM

I also want the same thing as bitcoin increase from year to year, but with the popularity of bitcoin now of course has attracted much government attention in every country. will have a good effect on bitcoin if the whole world accepts the presence of bitcoin, and of course this will further increase the price, as it will automatically increase the bitcoin community. But do not know if the situation will be the other way around, the more countries that resist the existence of bitcoin, it will be bad for bitcoin in the future.
They don't resist the existence of bitcoin, it's just that they don't want to accept the idea of a new currency in digital form. Bitcoin's price will increase from time to time but we should expect a lot of dips along the way although, it will recover.  Also, the fact that it has attracted government attention doesn't mean that it will have a good effect on the bitcoin community, remember that other countries are banning the use of bitcoin.
Mrliberty

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:27:31 AM

Yes i think so, because the rate people are been engaged in it is appreciating
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:30:05 AM

Yes i think bitcoin will be more profitable in the upcoming years because bitcoin is showing an amazing growth in these past few months.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Sirzudo01

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:34:30 AM

Bitcoin will be more profitable in the upcoming year because a large number of people are taking part day to day
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

Of course. bitcoin this year is rising at a fairly signivikan price, this year bitcoin will reach $ 30000 / bitcoin. certainly after halving in 2019 bitcoin will be more difficult and more expensive.
blacktajin
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:40:33 AM

every year bitcoin is increasing rather than previous year.so next year also increased.the market place of bitcoon is spreading day by day.Many peoples are now can purchase through bitcoin. so it's usability are increasing.when lot of peoples trading, marketing with btc then it's volume also increase and it's its price also increased too.
11:11pas

Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:44:39 AM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still, the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of BTC in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and higher?
I'm sure in 2018 it will go up Bitcoin prices again. Though now the price is down again I'm sure next month the price could be higher. Hopefully, come true.

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Clark13

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:48:38 AM

Looking forward and be optimistic that it will be profitable in the upcoming years so that all bitcoiners will do have great earnings and greater profit will come. I know that bitcoin is number one in the crypto currency world and many people are enjoying what they have earned out from bitcoin. Many lives has change because of bitcoin, it really helps a lot of people so lets do hope that bitcoin will xontinue bringing profit to all us and our lives will be better for the upcoming years.

It has been done in the past month, it became a super profitable cryptocurrency that we have. It is so shocking since no one is expecting it and then it gone a blowout in its price.  Since it happened last year, we can expect that it will happen anytime soon, just wait and then there it goes.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:50:24 AM

Yes its possible just always think positive then have hope that it will be in the future even if we dont know the future we can still control theprofit of bitcoin because it depends on the market economy of bitcoin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:52:39 AM

Without a doubt, Bitcoin will grow and certainly be more profitable. In the next couple of years, you're worried about this exactly not worth it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:01:19 AM

Of course, Bitcoin value will continue upwards each year, Ups and Downs happens in day trading but if you go back and check the proper trend of bitcoin than bitcoin is not closing its year with less than last year value, Same trend will happen until value will be  50K after that trend will still remain same UPWARDS but might slow down.

panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:09:36 AM

bitcoin will always be profitable for the next 10-20 years. I think the future of bitcoin is still wide open. and I have some bitcoin to hold for as long as I want

You can't make these wild predictions without any sort of valid arguments and reasoning. First of all, 20 years is an extremely long duration, at least for digital assets such as crypto-currencies. And secondly, there is no guarantee that Bitcoin will remain as the no.1 crypto in the long term. Already alts such as Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Ripple are giving it very strong competition.
It is true that the development bitcoin coud have could also happen to other form of crpytocurrency so it is not definite to think only about the progress bitcoin could have. So before you have a wild guess or hypothesis about the possible future of bitcoin we should also continue our support on bitcoin system in terms of transactions, investments and tradings.
FourByfour

Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:39:38 AM

Yes , bitcoin can be profitable in the upcoming years because now lots and lots of people are using bitcoin because of its unique ways of doing transactions.

cryptomad77

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:32:33 AM

Am damn sure it will become more profitable in few years. And more investors will certainly come in. So one can purchase bitcoin to acquire more profit following year. But Be research before invest ! Cry Cry
coromabur

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:37:22 AM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?
I think that's very likely to happen, because in the last few years bitcoin continues to rise
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:46:49 AM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?

Bitcoin had a great up trended move since April 2017, it was $900! Yep, it was a cheapest price after the last halving. I think, Bitcoin will correct (Healthy correction) before the next halving to get a stable price, then the next ATH will be in the beginning of 2019.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:37:08 AM

I have no idea about that, not really good with prediction
But according to previous track records, from year to year we can see that it tends to increase in price in logaritmic pace, which means the growth is getting faster time to time
Lets hope it will still be proftable, atleast until each one of us reach their dream with bitcoin Grin
So as me i am not good in prediction but i am just hoping that bitcoin will be so good and continue to rise or it will be more expensive this year 2018 not only this year but also this upcoming years. It's not only Bitcoin will rise, ethreum also is rising.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: