Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:11:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin be more profitable in the upcoming years?  (Read 2521 times)
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:23:25 PM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?

I believe it will be profitable in 2018 also. It will break the records like it did in 2017. All we want just some more big investors and peoples to involve with bitcoins. But don't forgot about some fork and governments ban which goes side by side .Its true 2017 was the year where the bitcoin's value increase to a high record, but governments and some haters also take part on it and tried but failed to damage the price.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:44:45 PM

Yes, because if this bitcoin continues to grow and become more popular in the world that's means many people enjoys crypto so there's a lot of jobs opportunity will open.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:46:40 PM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?

In 2017 bitcoin rises very high and by that time bitcoin has gained a lot of trust, it means bitcoin is getting stronger. And I believe in 2018 bitcoin will rise again.
tushin4

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:05:35 PM

Why not.Bitcoin is like a magic coin.Though it was not a valuable cryptocurrency before but now it is the most valuable coin and day by day it's value is increasing.So I think Bitcoin can be profitable in the upcoming years.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

Thats for sure. Its already profitable compared to a few years ago, so we expect easily that it is going to become a lot more profitable in the few coming years. The price is already going up fastly, and also the Bitcoin's community keep growing rapidly as well.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:17:57 PM

Bitcoin has the potential to give huge profits in the near future. If a currency such as Ripple (which is having only a few hundred thousand users) can get $100+ billion market cap, then definitely Bitcoin (with more than 100 million users) has the potential to attain a market capitalization of more than $1 trillion. It is not going to happen overnight, though.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

I am pretty sure it will be more and profitable in next year. More investor will come in upcoming year.
So now time to buy bitcoin to get more profit next year.
It's possible that it happens and that's all hope of bitcoin users so every year bitcoin always grows well and continues to be profitable, because bitcoin hope everyone to have the best income.
but we can not predict it but the fact is that bitcoin advancements lately are advancing and the price is always up and this is what should be well utilized as long as bitcoin gives the best for us.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:52:08 PM

if your patience yes BITCOIN can make profitable in upcoming year also in the future
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:44:04 AM

From the things that I see in the company of bitcoin, there management always tend to become versatile and flexible in all circumstance.
Since the demand of the investor always changes they go with this in order to satisfy them. The great thing is as the years goes by the market value is increasing which resulting to a continuous and unstoppable earnings.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:46:08 AM

It is quite desperate for others when you see they selling their house for investment on bitcoin but actually this kind of sacrifice will be paid-off in future and everything will become worth it.
The market value of bitcoin is increasing so in future the house you sell can buy a mansion in future.
SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:10:36 AM

Yes I think bitcoin will give more profit in the upcoming years.According to me 2018 will be the year of bitcoin.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:18:16 AM

Today, bitcoin is very popular and the society are curious and wish to have one bitcoin. So I think bitcoin will goes up and still increased its price so The average person will hard to have one unless he or she start to mine bitcoin.
Yes definately it become more profitable in the upcoming years and grow more. And i think it will rise its value more. Also I think bitcoin become much popular and the community of bitcoin much bigger in the upcoming years.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
cryptonoel

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

As we can see 2017 was a great year, hopefully in 2018 it will be profitable it will steadily grow gradually, as we know it fluctuate so it will take some time.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

Well Bitcoin might not show crazy value change in the price of Bitcoin but here surely will be a steady growth end of 2017 was actually the time where the prices surged these type of surge might only come once in several months. Bitcoin surely will be profitable in the long run if you invest now.
kumarcp

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:24:15 AM

Yes bitcoin can be more profitable in the upcoming years because the value of the bitcoin will go beyond the market price
vasilijsinicin0155

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:24:51 AM

I'm more than confident that 2018 will be even better for bitcoins than 2017. Now many corporations and large companies are just starting to work on incorporating crypto-currencies, first of all, bitcoin into their business. I am convinced that great events are yet to come! I wish everyone success!
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:29:27 AM

as I've heard that investing in bitcoin is very profitable so I think for the coming years bitcoin will remain profitable and have a good future
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:40:02 AM

I guess yes, bitcoin will always be profitable for the next few years. the future of bitcoin is still wide open until 10 20 years to come. and to this day I still hold the bitcoin
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:40:45 AM

It could be, but as the times go by we see the potential of bitcoin to increase it value, there's so doubt that it will be even higher for this year 2018, let just hope that everything went well in the market price that there will be no other conflict to affect or to fluctuate its rates. But whatever situation may come let's just be steadily watching and keep holding our coin in place so that when its high our chance to profit will be ever more in good state.

Jltan

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

Definitely yes. Cryptocurrency as a whole is still very young and price dropping could be akin to investors withdrawing and testing market due to all time high. Bitcoin is definitely rising back and higher again and it's still good to invest in currently.

Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  The Intelligent Blockchain  |  ICO: January 16th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   M▲TRIX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN  News  Scene  Showcase | ██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██ | Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: