Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:46:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin be more profitable in the upcoming years?  (Read 2532 times)
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:34:31 PM

100% true. Bitcoin would be more profitable than any other investment or trading in the world in the upcoming years. The block chain technology bitcoin and other cryptocurrency using is so advanced that even banks don't have this much technological development. Expecting around x2 or x3 times growth in the coming years.

Subkarnas

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:35:30 PM

I think in 2018 this bitcoin price with a stable price. I'm sure the bitcoin price next year will be higher because more people are investing in bitcoin. And also the higher the bitcoin price. Because for them, bitcoin really helps their home life so they use it a lot.

Just hope that lightning will come out soon so the transaction we be more cheaper. Have already seen that many sites moved from BTC to ETH, Litecoin, Monero etc just because of the fees.
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:37:49 PM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?

The way things goes in crypto currencies (bitcoin in particular) is not like other investment platform. Things here are both ups and downs, which can come at anytime. Like now bitcoin is dropping fast with over $1k+ and increase with $500. The major thing is that the price rises after the dips
For me, we just have to look at the rise of bitcoin to its initial price, then predictions can start.
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:52:23 PM

Today if you want to get rich the best it would be to invest in altcoin and not in bitcoin anymore! You could get rich with bitcoin in 2016 when bitcoin was at 200 dollars, with  20000 dollars  spent in bitcoin in 2016  today you where milionaire! If you buy 20000 dollars in BTC today you get 1,3 BTC  and for sure bitcoint will never hit 1 million dollars in the future maybe 100K dollars! Today if you invest 20000 dollars in a solid new project like Eidoo or Utrust you have quite good chance to get millionarire in the near future. Do you like to have an example?  Look at coinmarketcup the top 100 altcoin and look at the price when they have started and think about today how much profit you would have made with initial 20K dollars invested....just think about it! If you whant to get millionarie find solid altcoin project and invest 20K dollars and wait!  Wink

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:57:25 PM

I think in 2018 this bitcoin price with a stable price. I'm sure the bitcoin price next year will be higher because more people are investing in bitcoin. And also the higher the bitcoin price. Because for them, bitcoin really helps their home life so they use it a lot.

Just hope that lightning will come out soon so the transaction we be more cheaper. Have already seen that many sites moved from BTC to ETH, Litecoin, Monero etc just because of the fees.

Then I think you are not using those since you've said that. I've been trading Ethereum this week and things are getting harder. Since the pump of ETH, it is now like bitcoin to transact even if you have a good fee. The network are having a hard time coping up with the users and transaction that it takes to transact .2 ETH about 3 to 4 hours.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:58:31 PM

as btc entered into the futures market it`s volatility and dominance has experienced a steady road which opened the road to icos adn lats
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

It could be more profitable, it could be less profitable, probably both scenarios will happen, depending on which year Smiley There are also bear markets, you should know that.

JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:03:05 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 09:34:57 AM by JCLee

The future of Bitcoin can still bring you profits because investing in Bitcoin is more of a long-term than a short-term one, such as altcoin and ICO. In the future there will be many companies and organizations that accept Bitcoin as a form of payment, by then Bitcoin will become popular and profits from it will be huge.

randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:04:34 PM

Its going up high in 2018 because many are curious now about bitcoins even that they think it is risky to invest and many investors interrested on invest in bitcoin to earn high profit and the value of bitcoins are going high because of many investors now.
Subkarnas

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:05:08 PM

Then I think you are not using those since you've said that. I've been trading Ethereum this week and things are getting harder. Since the pump of ETH, it is now like bitcoin to transact even if you have a good fee. The network are having a hard time coping up with the users and transaction that it takes to transact .2 ETH about 3 to 4 hours.

Damn... Can you suggest any other crypto for small purchases over the net? I want to get as little as possible from beeing ripped of but i have no luck :/
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:11:15 PM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?
No one can predict it,but i hope bitcoin will be more and profitable in next year
Sorry mate this years just started now , why to think about the next years Grin Grin Grin we still have the whole 2018 to see what bitcoin can do! Just you need patient!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
shoaibmahar

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:40:44 PM

As per past history of Bitcoin is its prices gone peak and many existing and new investors earn alot,If you hold it for long term you will meet the surprised results.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:58:30 PM

Yes, that's have highly possible. Looking at the ever-increasing prices I doubt it will stop to raise. Especially when more and more people are aware of bitcoin, certainly the desire of people to get bitcoin are higher also it will become more rarely.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:59:52 PM

Yes of course could have been more proven to know bitcoin from year to year right ,while bitcoin is widely known then the price is higher and has been proven in 2017

No one knows it's all about predictions only and prediction does not give assurance. Mostly predictions of people are mainly for their own benefit, they'll predict the price will go up to create a FOMO in the crypto realm because they are hodlers of certain coin they are predicting to rise. And if they predicted that the price will go down they are spreading FUD to the people to create a panic selling effect and people will dump their hodlings at the same time it gives the FUD spreader the ability to buy at lower prices.  Cool
aannnttoo

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:24:46 AM

hard to predict but i think bitcoin price more high in the upcoming years because bitcoin users are getting bigger,  but it's supply is limited. Anything can happen in cryptocurrency world Grin
El Tumar

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:40:11 AM

yes but it not will go up like in 2017. think it will be maybe 20000 or 30000 in end of 2018. now is good time for buy for price is down now but will up very soon.
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:42:56 AM

n the following years, the price will obviously increase by bitcoin and it will not bring profit to people
holdistianonimi

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:44:00 AM

I think that if bitcoin does not change it can also be overthrown by kings Cry
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:49:28 AM

For my own predictions I think this will be the year that most of the companies will start seeing the full potential of bitcoin in which if they allow the use of bitcoin in their firms or companies this could turn out to be a great advantage for them in the market. And besides the value of bitcoin is now cruising as compared to it's past few years of existence.

Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:53:09 AM

Yes, because of its broad market today it is not possible it will happen.

Bitcoin to the moon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: