Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not Money, is Faith  (Read 870 times)
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:41:41 AM

Even though bitcoin is a digital decentralized currency and work with the help of internet we can firmly say that bitcoin is money  and it  is not a faith .How can we say that Bitcoin is not money since we can do online shopping,travel, dine and book tickets with bitcoin currency now more traders are involved in bitcoin and sell goods online.so bitcoin is having the same properties that physical money can be done.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:47:38 AM

I think we should not value Bitcoin by Money, but by faith. Just hold and let it change the world.

Dear Father (since you sound like one, right from the church kind) while your thoughts are noble, the heads of countries do not seem to share your views, they treat Bitcoins as a menace and ponzi, and Bitcoin is battling a war which can't be won solely on trust, one needs to be careful and value it in coins and dollars, cause we don't know what the year may bring to bitcoin, one has to wait and see. Just recently a Bitcoin exchange owner was kidnapped and paid a ransom of 1 million in btc, I. Don't think faith saved him money did.
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:04:48 AM

I think we should not value Bitcoin by Money, but by faith. Just hold and let it change the world.
Yes, in fact, the majority of people who actually make money on cryptographic money have faith that it is the existence of faith that gives them many times the return.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:45:02 AM

Yes that's true, don't let bitcoin valued by money but by the faith , just focus only in your dreams, dont rush things , just wait until you succeed in life just like on bitcoin, become an successful person by your own, not the others.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
tarvizlisar

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:32:48 PM

Dealing with Bitcoin is more of faith than certainty, as the future of this virtual currency is not predictable, the instability in the value of Bitcoin requires a strong faith, as no one can predict what the rate of the value of this contemporary currency would be in the next one second.   
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:39:46 PM

Whatever u say dont forget its a digital currency digital crypto currency with positive growth . Btc a have  bright future in 2018
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:30:38 PM

Bitcoin is faith for us to get big money from btc
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:54:21 PM

I prefer using the term fate than faith. Putting everything in bitcoin would be so risky. With strategies and observations then you could somehow play it safe. It is just about your fate if your really destined to go down. After all, everything on it will be base on your decision. Whatever you decide today could create a big deal in your future, so does in bitcoin, it would do so.
simonbakla02

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:12:53 AM

Well it depends on our opinions whether it's faith or just a money. Just have faith in investors and the money will come out.
codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:16:47 AM

Im agree with you
A faith, faith was trust
We have to keep our faith to get money from it we have to trust it can make we rich

Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:54:28 AM

Sometimes the mere use of money to measure bitcoin will make you miss a lot of opportunities to get rich. Since 2013, everyone who has made a lot of money has been firmly in possession of bitcoin.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Blockgraham

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:55:44 AM

Agree. There seems to be no intrinsic value, so Bitcoin rate is only dependent on our beliefs.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:56:29 AM

I prefer using the term fate than faith. Putting everything in bitcoin would be so risky. With strategies and observations then you could somehow play it safe. It is just about your fate if your really destined to go down. After all, everything on it will be base on your decision. Whatever you decide today could create a big deal in your future, so does in bitcoin, it would do so.
Yes this statement is well said.When you do something or have something,you should have full faith in it.If you do not have faith,then there is no point of keeping or having that thing.Same thing goes with bitcoin.Although bitcoin is the easiest and the fastest way to earn money,people just critise bitcoin on many things.High transaction fees,decentralised nature,falling prices etc.Even if the prices are falling,you should always think that one day definitely the prices will rise.Maybe the day can be the next day.People say that if you have bitcoins then you should hold them or investing in bitcoin will lead them more profits.This is faith only.
nhatthanh12

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:04:56 AM

Bitcoin is money, and it is increases over time.
Without it, the trader and the miner would no make money.
ndoromas

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:29:10 AM

Bitcoin is a drug, a dangerous drug that can take a toll.
The drug that keeps people addicted to keep searching and using it as an investment.
Drugs that can make the layman to understand the bitcoin complexity system.
Drugs that make people who do not like transparent in transacting will like the transparency of bitcoin systems.
Drugs that can make people fall poor when lazy to read the ins and outs of bitcoin, as in the case of bitcoin mining. Or in investments that turn out to be included in fraudulent investments.
Drugs that can make people fall ill in the social world around because of the unstoppable greed in us to find bitcoin.

Bitcoin as the greatest digital currency in human history, just as our currency is real, has good and bad sides.
For confidence, for honest people bitcoin worth fighting for, but for bad people, bitcoin should be banned in circulation.

My suggestion is to make a TS, make bitcoin useful for yourself and others who need [poorer knowledge and possessions].
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 07:33:24 AM

Bitcoin is nt money it is faith it is religion it is occult science it is mania it is more than technology and money in real
Really? So you guys think bitcoin is something supernatural just because you don't understand how it works? Come in dudes, that isn't it. What turns bitcoin or cryptocurrency on its head is called technology, demand and supply. You could say faith when Satoshi first crafted the blockchain but it isn't faith anymore that drives bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:54:30 AM

Faith makes it money. Same way as what makes paper money valuable. When a lot of people believe in its value, and they trust it, then even if its just thin air, it becomes valuable.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:03:00 AM

Of course, Bitcoin is largely dependent on our faith in him. The Crypto currency is not backed by anything material, it has no weighty basis and foundation for existence. Bitcoin exists insofar as we believe in it. But still it is not only based on popularity. Bitcoin is influenced by many other factors. I agree that it can not be called full-value money, since it is decentralized and not tied to the economy of specific countries.
kurian

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:05:17 AM

It's a big investment in this era.. you can't simply say that, it's a faith.. It's the future.

siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:43:15 AM

No,though bitcoin is a faith but you can not say that it is not a money.We earn bitcoin and exchange with usd.After that we can make them into cash easily.Thus bitcoin is a faith as well as a money.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: