Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:18:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not Money, is Faith  (Read 870 times)
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:29:02 PM

I think we should not value Bitcoin by Money, but by faith. Just hold and let it change the world.

Faith? We should be doing something for it and not hoping for someone to do it for us. We just have to help ourselves promote and use Bitcoin in a nice way so that people may tend to invest in it as well.
Kildin11

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

that's for sure. the belief of people in the new technology and in what it brings to people. new principles, freedom and anonymity, as well as honesty
vvaswert

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:43:31 PM

and here you are right! it's a security, not money. money can be called other crypto projects, and bitcoin - this is something else!
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:47:18 PM

I think we should not value Bitcoin by Money, but by faith. Just hold and let it change the world.

If your faith in bitcoin is just to keep on holding it, how could it even change the world and your world. Try to trade or make it grow, then it will give you profit. In that way, it will change your world. Even your profit in bitcoin, if you share it to the poor, then you are changing the world. Still, bitcoin involves money.
vvaswert

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:51:18 PM

one of the pressing issues now. I support, bitcoin is a security. something that can gild or ruin you if you just invested your money. that's how I think
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

All of those who have their money in bitcoin have faith in it and do not value it by money and they have faith that it will grow in the future and the future will be of it. Because of that the price of bitcoin is not reducing less than a particular value.

While those who do not faith in it already withdrew their money and because of the the price of it reduced from $20k to the value of today but they still have their eyes on the price of bitcoin and when some other investors will come to invest then the price of it will increase again and those who were afraid will start to believe on bitcoin and the price of bitcoin will again increase from more than $20k.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

Its just a traded digital currency. There are many things that affects bitcoin as a currency that almost all cryptocurrencies depend on.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:27:17 PM

Very cool, I agree with you to a very large extent, only if we would not get enticed when it hits some strangely high levels.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:32:06 PM

Bitcoin is not a real currency but as a digital currency or fiat that can be converted into real money so that people who use bitcoin can provide a better life color in the future. Faith depends on people who use bitcoins that are positive just like buying a piece of land, gold and effort for their daily lives. Cool
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:34:03 PM

bitcoin is virtual money faith is to believe what it can do to change your future, they believe that the value of it would increase in the high value besides bitcoin was always surprise us on the price of it before the year end.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:40:05 PM

No need to explain about this issue every people know what is bitcoin or the whole virtual currency importance as new hope of people become get chance to change their lives become better. and i will correct you mate bitcoin have expensive value that's the reason bitcoin converting in to cash money because had an value in the market. faith is important to get positive reaction in the life.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:41:52 PM

I would still think of bitcoin as money and at the same time by faith because some use it to make payments and some hold on to it because they will believe it will be worth more in a few years.

Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:45:17 PM

I would still think of bitcoin as money and at the same time by faith because some use it to make payments and some hold on to it because they will believe it will be worth more in a few years.
I don't treat it as money for the moment since there is only limited personal or real application of it in real life, It's more of an savings or investment or probably having more faith that it will increase in value that I don't spend it in not so important things.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:58:17 AM

it's not easy like that, there are many aspects that make bitcoin succeeds in the world, not just faith, but it needs to confession from many people in the world especially from government, after that we can make the bitcoin succeeds in the world. first of things is a confession from many people and government

btcmmo9314

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:21:28 AM

I do not think so, I consider Bitcoin to be real money. I believe in the future all the world will use it in parallel with paper money. It will bring real value to all of us.
mikki14

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:23:13 AM

You can not dictate everyone what do they have to do with their bitcoins. It depends on them and not on you. If you want to just hold, you can hold my friend. But if they wanted to trade or convert it into fiat, then let it be.

virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:37:46 AM

Fiat currency in itself also have no value.  Paper currency are just promissory notes issued by central banks on behalf of their governments.   People have just faith in those papers.  They know that they will sure get their desires goods and services in exchange for those paper notes whenever needed.  
In some way different bitcoin is digital crypto for which people have faith .  Bitcoin was made to be used as currency but people made it as an instrument of investment.  So it's value keeps fluctuating.  Buyer may gain or loss due to this character.  
But as it is decentralized currency so not backed by any government promise to pay.
Of course faith is major factor of its liking by the people in addition to its other characteristics.
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:10:33 AM

Bitcoin is both: money, and faith. It is already a powerful currency and a profitable asset as well, but people cant earn real money with this coin without real faith and patience. The real believers of BTC earned a lot of money by holding their bitcoins for long years.
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:20:21 AM

Bitcoin is both money and faith. We all know that bitcoin, helps us to buy something we need. So it may sees as money. And also give us faith, yes, bitcoin helps us a lot. I know some users here are lack of financial that's why they entered bitcoin world. And we know, step by step, bitcoin will be the key to help the people around the world and it makes sense.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:21:01 AM

I do have faith in bitcoin. People who don’t believe in cryptocurrency lacks the knowledge or simply just too lazy to do some research. I made a lot of money thru bitcoin. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: