Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not Money, is Faith  (Read 870 times)
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:59:02 AM

Well, what you say in my opinion there is a point better let alone bitcoin always circulating and we support the bitcoin circulation by selling and buying well do not use bitcoin for crime.
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

Bitcoin is somehow believing into something that does't happen...yet you believe...you invest..you work out your bounty..hoping that someday what you sow you will reap...hoping that what you work out for will turn into blessing..into money

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:17:28 AM

I do agree with your opinion. I also think thats bitcoin is faith. Faith to a fair money system which this world need immidiately! But on the other hand, bitcoin is also money for me. Its the money from the internet, with the much better system behind which is called blockchain. Without the people who had faith in bitcoin, this coin would be worthless long time ago!
kasemin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:43:06 AM

Yes it depends on each individual. You can not impose the will otherwise, Bitcoin legality in each country is also different. If it can be used as a tool of currency and investment. Bitcoin is a means of payment for purchases of online life software from Amazon and Microsoft. Bitcoin is a currency that must be exchanged for paper money to be exchanged.
coinriver

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:48:23 AM

Bitcoin is both a belief and a money. We believe in bitcoin because we believe it can bring us wealth.
Sexie

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:53:16 AM

I think we should not value Bitcoin by Money, but by faith. Just hold and let it change the world.

In this life,  Bitcoin is some kind of currency, as medium for payments. It is sad to say that it  is  by faith because  it  is truly different  by what is to be the purpose of Bitcoin in this world.  

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
flavio.rib

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:58:38 AM

Yeah .. I like this opinion. =D Let  have faith in bitcoin hahaha =D hold it until you will earn a lot haha

or lose everthing?
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

It is faith as well as money . If you donot have faith in Bitcoin you will not even try to invest in Bitcoin. On the other side Bitcoin is also digital currency from which you can purchase or buy . It may be only in some country right now but it is the start of digitisation and advance version of paper currency, that you can use any time just with the help of your mobile phone with Internet connection. So I think it is money which requires your faith also.

Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

bitcoin is the world currency, one day the government will realize, that bitcoin forum is good for society and also very good for work material, we all have to invite family we make work in this bitcoin forum.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

Bitcoin is not money, it's faith, it's a funny formulation. If you think it over, that's the way it is. Bitcoin - this is a harbor for our investments, without faith it is unlikely that someone will buy something that can not be felt physically, touching your hands. I do not think that Bitcoin will ever be money - when you pay for a particular product, we do not pay an expensive transaction for taking money from us. Perhaps over time something will change, but let Bitcoin remain Bitcoin, then our faith in him will not be lost.
Glorypaasa

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

I think we should not value Bitcoin by Money, but by faith. Just hold and let it change the world.
For me it is a money because we want to become rich because of this digital money besides we can send this virtual money anytime anywhere as long as we stay connected to internet I believe this virtual money will be recognize as one of the global currency, we cannot deny the fact that we want to get benefit on this kind of technology.
BinhZed

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:16:34 AM

well you can call bitcoin whatever you like if bitcoin helps you sleep good every night
I think so
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:18:20 AM

The psychology of man is such that he trusts little that he does not see and can not hold in his hands. Bitcoin is a virtual currency that we can not physically see. But since its inception, and this is 2009, bitcoin not only successfully exists, but also develops. What is it worth only changing the rate of bitcoin to other currencies. Bitcoin successfully exists on stock exchanges and many brokers from all over the world are willing to work with it. Bitcoin is also used to buy goods and services, and business owners did not use bitcoin if they did not trust him.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:51:47 AM

the bitcoin is not faith because the bitcoin is money and because when you got a 1 bitcoin or more is equavallent to more money and that's my opinion.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:57:34 AM

Whatever you think and treat bitcoin is, its all about your belief and i respect that because bitcoin has already change the lifes of every individual,the opportunity it brings to us.
For me it is still money,a currency that proves inflation and thats the advantage of its existence because we can take advantage on the votality of cryptocurrencies.

brightology

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:58:40 AM

Bitcoin is very expensive and which many people know that, because bitcoin is an asset, which can be sell at any point, where buyers are ready to buy, enable to convert to paper money.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

No,  bitcoin is not only faith but also money too. We invested in bitcoin, for not only faith,  but also to earn good profits. Yes, I let bitcoin go to change the world.

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:17:30 AM

it takes a strong belief to hold bitcoin. because when the price falls after reaching the highest level, will make people think bitcoin is a scam. whereas the bitcoin fluctuates and can rise again. it takes a strong faith.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Melody2

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:28:43 AM

By faith we can do all things. Bitcoin is already more than money at this stage because of its high price. 1 bitcoin alone makes you a millionaire in some parts of the world.

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
Hotrod_88

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:26:13 PM

For me, it is the combination of money and faith. You should have faith in able to have money. Have faith in taking risks in bitcoin world and money will come to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: