Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not Money, is Faith  (Read 870 times)
kobratuz

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:56:36 PM

my opinion you can say it & I also think bitcoin  is faith but you can exchange on money
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:05:32 PM

i think both:) without faith money is worthless thing to have, without money any faith is over some day.
ritiktakyan01
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:19:54 PM

Bitcoin is also money and faith can also buy anything online from bitcoin. Trust is the transfer of these same things also happens to be true.
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:25:31 PM

Well there needs to be trust in the system which is the faith we have, but by every stretch of the imagination Bitcoin is money. Currently it doesn't act like money because people hoard it but nonetheless it is a currency that some use worldwide.

Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:02:48 PM

This is the fact that no central bank controls the production of bitcoins, which makes them a unique currency. Independent people monitor everyone who buys, sells, and owns, bitkoyny and in some general form makes the market in bitkoyns
Skyonito

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:09:37 PM

why do you think it?
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:15:48 PM

Yes it is not a money actually since we cannot see it but for me bitcoin is like you are investing in a stock market, it was just the faith as well that by investing and holding on it the value will rise in the future, so it is not impossible not to happen since in stock market we are also just hoping that it will rise.
jefrihunter

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:25:41 PM

well i think bitcoin is blessing it’s true that bitcoin is not only money but also an asset it can help you in your present, you become always confused and worried about this system. but I don't say you to believe blindly, you have to be rational and optimist. I believe Bitcoin has become a better platform for making money and sending money very easily and Bitcoin is a currency that must be exchanged for paper money to be exchanged.

Kildin11

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:29:11 PM

bitcoin is the belief in freedom and independence. Belief in the chain of blocks as a technology that changes the world for the better! as pathetic, but it is.
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:39:54 PM

Nobody will stop you from thinking about your thoughts. But what Bitcoin thinks about is a bit wrong. Even if Bitcoin does not have any money directly, it can be converted into money when it is possible. And of course Bitcoin should be paid by the money. Because Bitcoin is worth the money in exchange for money.
AlexAce420

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:07:58 PM

At first, I disagree with you that bitcoin is not money but faith. Because if it would only be faith, no one would be buying it. It’s true that Bitcoin is not only money but also an asset. You can use it every day to make multiple payments. You can still buy a lot of things with bitcoin. It's not about what we call it but it's all about its function as a currency.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:23:49 PM

bitcoin is the belief in freedom and independence. Belief in the chain of blocks as a technology that changes the world for the better! as pathetic, but it is.
When OP says faith it means that having faith that the investment that you started is eventually going to yield a lot of profits for you but even though bitcoin is an investment asset, it’s also a currency.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:42:03 PM

I think we should not value Bitcoin by Money, but by faith. Just hold and let it change the world.

Hi there cloud.runner! So the question is how much faith you have in bitcoin? Is it because you are always praying for the price to go up? Or is it the amount of trust you pour it in so that you wont be able to sell your possession during the low price value? I think, the end result of all are still the price. And if people talk about the price, it is not far to compare it to other currency, which is mostly the fiat. Thus, we can't set aside that bitcoin is a form of money.
Iconic Love

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:39:16 PM

Yes I am agree with this sentence.because this is a currency that we can not hold this by our hand and cant even touch it.also for some country its not legal. many people are investing money and workers are taking their payment in bitcoin currency.if suddenly the system is closed or somehow goverment take step about bitcoin then we became innocwnt about that and loose our money and specially about treading aome one can cheat  about trading.
ao we can say, bitcoin is not money. its just a faith to each other.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:57:43 PM

I think it can be both. Money because bitcoin is created to be a currency and to be a form investment and an asset. But this won't exist without faith. If you don't believe that bitcoin has the capacity to do these things then bitcoin cannot be a currency,an investment or even an asset.
You are right. It's just about time. Bitcoin is not effective if used as a means of payment at this time, especially as a micropayment, the reason is quite expensive fees and confirmation of transactions long enough, and not fully supported by the government in several countries. But, most likely bitcoin can be an alternative payment in the future.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
tesmark07

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:59:09 PM

No. I think it is a money then you need to have a faith .
Because if you want to earn more or gain more money you only need to have a faith,patience and believe that thru bitcoin life's became comfortable.
If you earn a lot of bitcoin therefore you earn a lot of money. That is the true logic why there are many people are interested to BTC nowadays.
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:03:15 PM

Maybe you right,  it's a faith. but sometimes its broke my faith.
maybe you wrong,  its a money. but sometimes its make me faithful.

I loved crypto, its change my life. whatever it is.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:04:18 PM

I think it can be both. Money because bitcoin is created to be a currency and to be a form investment and an asset. But this won't exist without faith. If you don't believe that bitcoin has the capacity to do these things then bitcoin cannot be a currency,an investment or even an asset.
You are right. It's just about time. Bitcoin is not effective if used as a means of payment at this time, especially as a micropayment, the reason is quite expensive fees and confirmation of transactions long enough, and not fully supported by the government in several countries. But, most likely bitcoin can be an alternative payment in the future.
I disagree, because basically bitcoin is a financial medium so it should be used as currency. If the current bitcoin is more widely used as an investment then it's a normal thing. But still we can not just eliminate the role as currency, secure bitcoin stronger and bigger when we more often use bitcoin and one of them is using bitcoin as a medium of financial transactions every day.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:17:48 PM

Bitcoin is money since we will buy them with our money and sell them to make money too, and faith is the foundation to make it stronger along the journey in crypto world. Our faith will determine our decision on dumping and selling our holdings.

fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:23:16 PM

I think we should not value Bitcoin by Money, but by faith. Just hold and let it change the world.
I agree with you that as long as people believe in bitcoin, it will grow. But all people somehow bought bitcoin to earn and lose their money no one wants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: