Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 10:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you mean when you say Bitcoin is number 1  (Read 4262 times)
rhayot

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:54:50 AM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Services in addition to simple money transfer
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Freedom from globalist control
  • Other
We can say bitcoin is specified as easy and convenient transaction as well the simple money transfer to any online wallet that you have. It is also a decentralized cryptocurrency that has freedom from global control. Unlike in any other cryptocurrencies. That’s why bitcoin is still the nunber one cryptocurrency because of its factors and especially bitcoin has a high value compare to others.
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:12:38 AM

For me, bitcoin is number 1 in privacy and store value, Because of its anonymity and having a volatile price but doesn't go to zero I agree that bitcoin has the greatest store value.. It can reach up to millions in the next few years.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:32:16 AM

When we say that bitcoin is number one that means that bitcoin is the best. For me bitcoin is number one because it is a good investment because I can earn as much my salary to my regular job. Bitcoin is the best or number one because it change my personality. I learn how to know my priority and being motivated everyday to achieve all my dreams and goals. I also learn how to handle money and how to spend it in a right way.Bitcoin is number one because it is convenient because all we know that being hassle from every payment transactions are very stressful. Bitcoin is number one because it change life.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
brushingbanner

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

from the point of view of security we can say that blockchain is well laced woth high tech security much much more than any other crypto transaction tunnel
hygroscopicgymnasiumd

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

Bitcoins have the largest fluctuations rate with safe investments. And due to it btcs have largest long run returns
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:51:02 PM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other

When I say that bitcoin is number one I an speaking of the factors in general as a whole. When it comes to store of value I would say that it would rank one with just price alone. And the other factors are either it is number one or number two. However, to explain further, in the whole of the cryptocurrency market bitcoin has always been the synonymous term to it and the other cryptocurrencies are just playing a game of catch up and that is why I say bitcoin is ahead

kudryas

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:19:35 PM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other

It will be number 1 in "Store of value" and " Investment. For other factors like privacy, we have coins like monero. Again, for transfer speed we have Ethereum.
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:42:46 PM

It means this currency is most expensive that best in investment and of course most profitable. Bitcoin is lot of advantages and benefits that is very helpful to the people and anyone are to free to earn or invest that have more knowledge and ideas about bitcoin.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:55:42 PM

Number 1 means on the top of all cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is number one because it is convenient because all we know that being hassle from every payment transactions are very stressful. Bitcoin is number one because it change life. Because bitcoin is the pioneer in cryptocurrency and may be if theirs no bitcoin no other coins will came to and also bitcoin is the top coin right now and the next coin has a higher gap than bitcoin. This currency is most expensive that best in investment and of course most profitable.
orangeibmportD

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:00:52 PM

For me btcs are #1 from perspective of every criteria
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:11:38 PM

From the November 2009 to as of now bitcoin is top in the market mate. There is no crypto currency after the bitcoin here compete it. Even all the crypto investors also expect the same mate.
Hopefully this will remain more than 100 years as top crypto currency of the year.
If crypto currency has been accepted as a legal everywhere we will find this will replace many international payment transaction options bussiness.
emelyanova

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other

It is not  number one for all factors as there are coins specializing in some particular aspects now. However, if we see the overall features and growth, bitcoin is still the king of crypto.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:03:31 AM

Bitcoin is number 1 because of the money or the price  and the popularity that makes people more interested.Number 1 source of income .
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

Bitcoin is number one because it is the first coin in the market and it helped to  pave the way for all the other coins which are in the market right now. Bitcoin has the highest value and the highest price out of all of them and their prices are dependent on bitcoin. They are all traded against bitcoin which means that when the price of bitcoin goes up, they all do and when it goes down they all go down.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
thunderclup

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

For me, bitcoin is the number one because it is the best of all currency it is the better vurrency for investment bitcoin is the king of all currency And he always holds the highest positions in everything and I am sure that this will always be the king of all currency,bitcoin hve a good profits and more investors.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:46:57 PM

Bitcoin will be always number 1 , because he is the first crypto currency and certainly the most powerful. There were many new cryptocurrencies, but not all stayed. And he always holds the highest positions in everything and I am sure that this will always be.
Bitcoin always be number 1 no one can replace him. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency  the most powerful  there are so many new cryptocurrency but bitcoin is the only one that give high profitable income and bitcoin is the king that hold the highest positions.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

What ever mentioned in your subject is in my point of view and the observation all is number one with bitcoin. As anybody can see the fact sheet of bitcoin which having a very great and practical growth record and created the expectation of more success a head.

We can see that Bitcoin is number one because of its demand of the people and we can get more profit through Bitcoin. Aside from that it is the first currency an easy payments trough peer to peer system.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:36:07 PM

I think what you mentioned is enough to describe the perfection of bitcoin. so bitcoin perfection makes everyone forget that behind the perfection of bitcoin there is a big risk, and if we are not careful, then we will die.

as experienced by Korean women who commit suicide due to disadvantages of bitcoin.

Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:49:12 PM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other

All of the above for Bitcoin will stay as number 1 because, the value will give you a big profit, the services in money transfer is quick and easy and it is really convinient to use for all aspect of bussinesses, it is safe and secured, and its freedom because you can use or make transact anytime, anywhere you want, without third party involve. Thats all upon on my own understanding about bitcoin.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:52:26 PM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other
bitcoin is number one because it was the first virtual currency
that the world has take interested in the most, bitcoin I would say controll
all other altcoins in value in the trade market.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: