Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you mean when you say Bitcoin is number 1  (Read 4221 times)
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:48:14 AM

I mean bitcoin is number one  because it all started with bitcoin I mean the whole thing bitcoin and blockchain in that sense bitcoin is number 1

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
JulzxcGayla05

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:58:25 AM

Yeah! bitcoin is number 1 because its so many have been given a good life because of bitcoin, for me bitcoin is the future and number one for all transaction, you will get instant money for free and buy things you want. Just believe in bitcoin, bitcoin gives you better life and future. Bitcoin is still pump the prize. The question now is, will Bitcoin maintain its price increase? That is something to watch out for, but for now, it shows that Bitcoin remains its popularity and strong financial influence. for now on bitcoin prize still going up. i wish next year its increase more.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:59:56 AM

Bitcoin is number 1 in general in the whole crypto because it is the most popular and first when it comes to value. Other features like security, store of value,  speculations, privacy and others are a bit complicated. There are many good coins like monero and komodo that provides better privacy. But most of those mentioned, bitcoin is still leading like security and freedom of control because as we can see bitcoin never made any partnerships with governments and companies although we are not pretty sure what happens in the future.
genixye

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:03:30 AM

As a pioneer in this field, bitcoin has the advantage of first-mover advantage. I think it's just the first brand of encryption, and that's why it's a market leader. In my heart bitcoin is always the first.
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:09:50 AM

We can say bitcoin is number 1 because of its popularity and value. That lot of people prefer to have bitcoin rather than on other crypto currency. Its still the number 1 in crypto market and will always be in the upcoming years.
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:21:57 AM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Services in addition to simple money transfer
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Freedom from globalist control
  • Other
all the things you've mentioned above make bitcoin always be that number 1. also because its value is very high. and bitcoin is the first coin in cryptocurrency which as it grows into the most popular coin and is in great demand.

jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:00:42 AM

Bitcoin has a significant and advantage that the leader at all is the space and the acquisition of the first force to bear. It's still very far from recognizing the many other digital currencies around the country that you've highlighted. I think it will change in times past so we can maintain this position because there are so many people in the community and that's really more than just another. what are its powers - the number of people and the dedication of the people involved in it.
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:06:17 AM

bitcoin no.1 because.  It is the first blockchain platform coin thanks to the bitcoin that I think people know about blockchain and today blockchain is being developed on a global scale and will almost be the foundation in the future.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

In my own opinion bitcoin is number 1 it is because Bitcoin is first crypto currency that was made successful.

no that is not true. I see an article recently that states bitcoin isnt the first digital currency because there were been other cryptos before him although they did not become succesful and popular not unlike to bitcoin that after its creation bitcoin did immediately gain an attention to the public which lead for him to become more and more popular up until now.

Aside from being first crypto to become succesful , bitcoin also has the highest value among other coins and that is the reason why many people sees it as a number one crypto coin.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1867

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:29:27 AM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other

Bitcoin may be the number one cryptocurrency for a long time but indeed, it cannot be the top of everything. In fact, as early as now, there are several other altcoins that may already defeat Bitcoin in certain aspects. However, they fall short in dethroning Bitcoin because Bitcoin is still the overall number one choice of the thickest crypto community population. Bitcoin will definitely continue to be number one in terms of being a store of value, easiest and most accessible crypto payment, convenience, security, investment speculation, freedom from global control, deals, and so on.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:29:39 AM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other

For when you i say bitcoin is number one in the terms of its convenience because we all know that bitcoin is convenience than other cryptocurrency. And also the value of bitcoin because bitcoin is the most expensive coin in all cryptocurrency.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:31:12 AM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other

I will tip Bitcoin to continue it number 1 position as a store of value because of its price which is poles ahead of other coins. I will also score it first in freedom from globalist control since that is its concept to be decentralized from inception.  and also i am thinking that it will maintain its position  as far as convenience is concerned.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:33:52 AM

Being number 1, means for me is the value is very high compared to the all cryptocurremcy coin or altcoins in the market. But I think the price of the bitcoin still number 1 and I hope in the next few years because they have danger to bitcoin which is ethereum the possible become number 1 but what ever happen I hope the next number 1 will become helpful.
monarchy

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:36:22 AM

It's Very True bitcoin Is The First Crypto Currency In The World It's So Bitcoin So Crypto Currency Has The Highest Price Of Crypto Lainya Currency
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

Bitcoin becomes number one because all the emerging coins start with bitcoin thought and all values are pegged to this bitcoin. And many have wanted to compete with bitcoin but in fact time proves the fixed bitcoin that is trusted and selected many people.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
mcmge

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

I mean it was the 1st and still is the most recognizable coin, 1st in terms or current capitalization but now I suppose ETH and even NEO and even BTC Cash have much more potential and especially speed
3philong

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:02:05 AM

I think Bitcoin is No. 1 because it's a pioneer in technology. In other words, it has no advantage over other digital coin
judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

What ever mentioned in your subject is in my point of view and the observation all is number one with bitcoin. As anybody can see the fact sheet of bitcoin which having a very great and practical growth record and created the expectation of more success a head.

We can say that Bitcoin is number 1 because it is very demand here as what I have heard because mostly people know about what is bitcoin.
Donmac01

Activity: 111
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:07:41 AM

Bitcoin is number 1 because it is the most expensive and popular digital currency to ever dominate the market. Bitcoin is a decentralized blockchain ecosystem that spans nations and establishes connections between brands, companies and consumers
olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

When we say the Bitcoin is number 1 because, bitcoin is still leading like security and freedom of control because as we can see bitcoin never made any partnerships with governments and companies although we are not pretty sure what happens in the future. Its still the number 1 in crypto market and will always be in the upcoming years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: