Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:21:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you mean when you say Bitcoin is number 1  (Read 4221 times)
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

I dont so detail like you said above. I siad bitcoin is number just because its popularity and value so high.
I also said that because the marketcap of bitcoin is in the top.

Well I agree with that and in addition to that, Bitcoin is very convenient for everyone espece for tge young people or students like me who aim to gain while studying for a certain course, I think this will help me to achieve my goals with the help of my hardships in earning here, I want to earn to make my family and myself profitable at the same time, so it will lessen our  problems regarding fiancial source.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:56:52 PM

Bitcoin, - the personification of the entire crypto currency market, so he is number one. This is the first coin, which showed an increase in the deposit many times over. Bitcoin, is a pioneer in a complex and highly volatile market that can collapse today to a minimum, and tomorrow, like a Phoenix bird, reborn from the ashes. That's why Bitcoin is number one.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Services in addition to simple money transfer
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Freedom from globalist control
  • Other
When I say bitcoin is the number one means that its position and importance with the digital money market is still very attractive to investors as well as capital in the market and attractive by the comparative expectations.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:13:12 PM

Bitcoin, - the personification of the entire crypto currency market, so he is number one. This is the first coin, which showed an increase in the deposit many times over. Bitcoin, is a pioneer in a complex and highly volatile market that can collapse today to a minimum, and tomorrow, like a Phoenix bird, reborn from the ashes. That's why Bitcoin is number one.
As the pioneer on the crypto currency world, Bitcoin is said to be the foremost crypto ever made and that’s why it’s said to be the number 1 and also it’s currently the most valued and most used crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Dvmd lionel25

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

As a pioneer in this field, bitcoin has the advantage of first-mover advantage. I think it's just the first brand of encryption, and that's why it's a market leader. In my heart bitcoin is always the first.
dvmd lionel

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

Bitcoin is number 1 because it is the most expensive and popular digital currency to ever dominate the market. Bitcoin is a decentralized blockchain ecosystem that spans nations and establishes connections between brands, companies and consumers
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

For me, bitcoin is number one in this particular category of freedom from globalist control. We all know that most cryptocurrency is same as bitcoin, but bitcoin is number one in globalist control. Yes, most of the crypto is the same as bitcoin and can’t control by one person, but I think most of the altcoin this day is control of some org or ICO because they have a numerous volume of that coin. If bitcoin is controlled to some org, I think bitcoin’s cost will not drop like that or will not plummet to much.  Smiley 
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:49:05 PM

bitcoin is the number 1, because no coin can match it, so do bitcoin forums, bitcoin forum will also remain the number 1, because the bitoin forum is already created to create the work material.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

The main factor for any crypto is its stable value and security. BTC by far, has the most stable store value and most secured among other crypto that's why it can be considered as the the main crypto right now.
Lingesh

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:57:59 PM

If the value of bitcoin is more stable it will be in number 1 position. But the bitcoin is always Number one in the position whereas safe transfer, popularity, store value etc. Nowadays popularity of bitcoin is increasing, the number of people using bitcoin so bitcoin is always number one in position.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other
Bitcoin will stay number one because it is one of the oldest cryptocurrency, one of the famous cryptos of all, it is well known today, have a good feedback to all bitcoin users, very expensive and it is very convenient and easy to use.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
amaha cris

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

Number 1 because it is the pioneer digital money. It has the highest value. It is already use as mode of payment as income and for purchasing online goods and most of all it is the model digital currency.
Lynh kolh

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:07:02 PM

I totally agree with you. Bitcoin is No. 1 in the digital money world. The value of bitcoin is highest, the technology is the most modern, bitcoin is the most well known.
minhhien9xcb

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

I see the bitcoin grow very strong. I think it will increase rapidly in the near future. I advise people to invest in it.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:51:42 PM

Bitcoin number 1 because the price is very volatile and very profitable for those who have many bitcoin.bitcoin is the first coin in the world cryptocurreny released in 2009.
The first cryptocurrency released in 2009 that brings hope and successful life in many investors cause it gives high profitable income. Bitcoin for me is still number 1 and getting more stronger cause the price is very volatile and many investors wants to joins here they know the good benefits given by bitcoin.

Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other

for me bitcoin number one because Store of value, Services in addition to simple money transfer, Convenience, Security, Investment / speculation and Freedom from globalist control.
bitcoin has given me a lot of profit therefore I say bitcoin is number 1.

soplo

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:22:51 PM

because bitcoin is already piopuler compared to other crypto currencies and I think bitcoin is the best crypto currency because bitcoin is the first and most popular and I think why it can be said bitcoin is number one because bitcoin is the first and most popular bitcoin and many communities grow have been able to prove that bitcoin has been widely known in the community and I think bitcoin is number one Wink
Aleksablack

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:20:29 PM

I think that bitcoin in any case will be among the many cryptocurrencies and most likely will occupy a worthy place in the crypto-economic system.
jefrihunter

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:24:36 PM

well i think Bitcoin be always number 1 because it is a good investment because I can earn as much my salary to my regular job. Bitcoin is the best or number one because it change my personality. I learn how to know my priority and being motivated everyday to achieve all my dreams and goals and bitcoin is the future and number one for all transaction, you will get instant money for free and buy things you want. Just believe in bitcoin, bitcoin gives you better life and future

TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:25:38 PM

Investment/speculation, to me bitcoin is on the first place exactly cause of that. During this ten years that the crypto exists it appeared a lot of strong bitcoin's competitors, but it stays on  the top cause of the value of investments and speculation with its price by whales.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: