Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:26:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚧[ANN][PreCrowdsale]🚗FRAS🚕Official UBER partner | Crypto TAXI +Real Use Cases  (Read 25742 times)
san2ok (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:07:20 PM

Frasindo.com Websites are updated to show whats under construction, we also do have plan to increase troll and active participant on the projects, all in motion takes time.

We are so sorry that took long enough to update, rare news update doesnt mean there is no progress, often we confuse what to update and wondering+amaze how all other top projects have so many speculated news(even if the funding is million dolars development still takes time, you cant hurry the code and ideas);
most of our child-projects are still under construction and the complexity of each projects, and small regular development fund we had are demanding more time for results (Thou some are in live construction).

Meanwhile working on it, we are observing market price and poloniex-margin in worried, hope for ETH DASH DGB XEM could rebound very soon (this is where our major development funding where it is stored and traded, apart from so many other burned due to got delisted by poloniex centralize exchange; these funding are not the regular basis income from the car rental, in which most of it return to buy wall of $FRAS at the market, "the founder team do not take salaries been for few months, prioritizing crew sallary and cost")
We are commited to these projects and be responsible, we try hard not to let down our backers.

Hope for the best that Bitcoin do not storm-raging and kills all other crypto-projects in general, since alt-coins contribute to tons of job creations and tokenize economy, other projects doesnt always get development funding in the form of Bitcoin and they still need to pay sallaries regularly, not to mention cost, etc.

To alt-coins, this whole 2018 and until this month of 2019 is the worst for creativity and production.
If this is keep going on, then there is no need to create projects and build cryptocurrency ecosystem anymore, and people might only hold bitcoin alone(maybe no need to work) and when the creativity +production and economy is dead, i forsaw bitcoin alone is pointless.
Maybe dark days ahead as potrayed by time-traveller guy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
san2ok (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 12:08:43 AM

Dear everyone, im apologising to everyone ever involved to this project. It's eventually a letdown too, in so sorry i'm a dissapointment.

These longterm 2,5years of Cryptowinter + Poloniex delist many assets included our lifesavings  + Uber Exit fron Asia + TradeWar + Corona + soon global recession, are killing many projects and FRAS too are inevitable.
I can't believe it, situation like these are suppose to be impossible to happen, but its true and keeps repeating like storm after storm without a bit TIME PAUSE to breathe and recover, i never expect situation like these could happening.

I try save it but failed due to some mistake move,, and i fail to read situation like these in which never turning to better economic, and this corona make it worse too, Taxi simply dead - even worse some car stolen for food, crime hike, some into worst accident - even insurance are neglecting. Eachtime the more problem and situation appears the more we convuse how to tell, its just like an excuse.

However during cryptowinter alone (before worsen), we manage to build some child-projects in which most are currently in limbo, however there are 1 or 2 projects still worth saving/or on going (the $FRAS maybe dead but the child-may survive), and i will try to preserve it and present it to backers soon after, and will report back, and if i could make swap/gaveback for what is lost to all backers (We could BUT we will not disapear, and will be gentleman to face any dissapointed backers).

To note=
We dont have lots of backers since the begining, and we also have only limited+small funding to begin with, with our innitial investment to begin and with several startup funded along with many crew and many cost need to be paid; along the time have less and less support to the $FRAS especially the currency on market (everyone stops trading, and the crew cant always washing the market).

We try to survive, but cost are far higher than the asset, meanwhile the funding keeps depleating due to salary and cost. We assure you, as founder we never take any, not even salary for our self, infact we subsidize lots and lots and keep holding on the crypto value will back to normal again in which never happen (untill each of the core give-up 1by1). (Eventhou its small, we regret didn't cash it out while its still worth more and could make different story).

Once again im apologising $FRAS is DEAD we fail our backers, believe me - it took lots of courage to admit we fail and lose so much too, while still appear in public..,
please gave wishing luck to the child-project to surviving and have prospect, so i could face you our backers with some hope..
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61]
  Print  

Jump to: