Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Downfall of Crypto Begins with XRP  (Read 749 times)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:59:54 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 06:47:49 PM by tk808

XRP passed ETH on CMC, most of you are a bunch of a fucking fools

We are entering the new age when corporations will rule the top 10 on CMC, it's inevitable. With that, regulation and centralization will follow closely. We are drawn to centralization to rule over us sheep.

It was different before, when the markets were much smaller and away from the public eye, now that billions are being invested into the worst coin ever made, others will follow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:05:50 PM

What if it did...?

I am not sure what the point of this thread is. Are you trying to say it will or wont? Explain your opinion/speculation maybe.

Positivebetting
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:14:10 PM

...then it becomes clear how useless of a metric supply x current price (aka, market cap) is.

Even now, a centralized coin standing on the 3rd place turns coinmarketcap.com into a complete joke imo and maybe it's time it gets replaced with a site that ignores shitcoins that ignore basic crypto fundamentals, like being decentralized and trustless.
I mean they even list utter garbage like Bitconnect, as they only require an exchange API to list coins, completely ignoring that Bitconnect is reportedly, almost completely traded on its own centralized exchange that can - and probably is - sending completely made up numbers manipulating the coin completely.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Sinistlercoin

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:18:20 PM

If=when, and the answer is... life goes on.

What's the point?
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:22:32 PM

It did earlier today but just for a few moments. Doubt XRP price will stay this high for long, prolly a correction to $1.5 soon.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:44:25 PM

So the ones who are holding XRP are fools?i would glad to say that i am holding 5btc worth of XRP since it was $0.2 do you know how much BTC do i get for being a fool?

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:50:52 PM

The downfall is not here, but I would say that a lot of new fresh money is coming into crypto and these people are all buying their tokens from coinbase. Guess which is the cheapest coin over there? Hence the rise in Ripple price and market share.

September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:53:58 PM

Soon we will have also crytocurrencies created by states, fully centralized I guess, I wonder if they will be listed on coinmarketcap.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:09:59 PM

Ripple was not made by banks, but it will be the bank's answer to cryptocurrencies. Ripple will kill the cryptocurrencies, they can use it against us.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Sinistlercoin

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:13:07 PM

We are entering the new age when corporations will rule the top 10 on CMC, it's inevitable. With that, regulation and centralization will follow closely. We are drawn to centralization to rule over us sheep.

It was different before, when the markets were much smaller and away from the public eye, now that billions are being invested into the worst coin ever made, others will follow.

Welcome to the present.  So nothing has changed!
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:14:48 PM

I don't understand what you are trying to say, but I always have my issue with Ripple, it is too centralised in my own view though some people are only interested in money they can make through this, they care less
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:16:49 PM

Another thread full of ignorant people.
Go cry elsewhere because Ripple have surpassed Ethereum and is cryptocoin #2.

Ripple will soon become more decentralized than Bitcoin.  Cool
Go educate yourself
xEisen

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:25:48 PM

Soon we will have also crytocurrencies created by states, fully centralized I guess, I wonder if they will be listed on coinmarketcap.
This was bound to happen eventually even without Ripple. I think there are big corporations experimenting with the blockchain software. When it does happen they will denounce all other cryptocurrency as unsafe and unlawful. The masses will then flee to the centralized cryptocurrencies...
quantumcomputing11

Activity: 106

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:47:05 PM

Another thread full of ignorant people.
Go cry elsewhere because Ripple have surpassed Ethereum and is cryptocoin #2.

Ripple will soon become more decentralized than Bitcoin.  Cool
Go educate yourself

Nobody is crying but concern is being aired about what is going on and I am extremely worried that a coin like this can maintain top spot in the cryptomarkets but we are where we are. It is sad but the fact is that most people (ie sheep) would jump and quickly acquire any government backed centralized coin. Makes me wanna puke I get so sick Undecided

Hanablue

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:01:13 PM

Even if more technology based coins come in top ten for CMC, There wont be any change happening much in reality.
Chandler32

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:02:45 PM

I still don't get the point of this ranting. This doesn't mean other alt coins will fall just because XRP rose higher.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:10:44 PM

core problem is that people still evaluate with US-dollar, and use stupid indicators like coinmarketcap (market capitalisation)

to "rank" Cryptocurrencies,

the ranking numbers itself have to dissapear, and the currency must be just describbed in its propoerties, so people can evaluate it by that alone,

not by the total size of the created amount, and the price publicly "exchanged"

regards

JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:11:56 PM

Xrp will dump just as fast as it pumped. Relax...
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:14:00 PM

I dont get what is the big issue that XRP can make Crypto down.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:15:11 PM

Maybe this time XRP is on the wind, but let's we see in a or 3 months. People will dump it and the price can be normal again

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: