Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:52:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I hold BTC 0.05 for future ?  (Read 1922 times)
nontoxic

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:37:55 PM

If you don't need that money in near future, I don't recommend to sell your btc..

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:41:05 PM

Well is up to you to decide either to sell it or hold it, but to be very Frank with you bitcoin is an investment and a great assets and you great grand children will thank you for saving for they financial future. If you sell you 0.05 Worth of bitcoin because of this present slide fall in price, what you have done is panic selling which is very dangerous in investment because bitcoin price will rise very soon in fact as at the time of writing this comment the price is way above $14,234k which is a very good sign.
Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies there is no Alt coins you can invest in that will be profitable compared to bitcoin.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1523

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:41:26 PM

Dear audience I have 0.05 BTC should I hold it for future value ? In recent time the market is very dumping so that feeling little scared.
The amount is not very necessary I can hold it if the market will raise  

As it has been said, those 0.05 BTC should be money you can afford to lose (that you don't need, especially in the short-term). This being said, you are thinking the other way around: if you believe in the long-term potential of bitcoin, you shouldn’t be thinking of selling, you should be thinking of buying or at least holding. And when you see it goes up very fast and reaches aths, then is when you should be thinking of selling.

You are scared because we are in a tiny bear market. I wouldn’t sell even if bitcoin price fell down to half of its current price.

Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:41:55 PM

IF you're scared and have weak hands then sell. But are you going to be very sad and disappointed if it dramatically rises this year and you miss out? On the flip side will you be devastated if it falls by thousands? IF you can afford to lose the 0.05 then I would personally advise you to save it but I don't have a magical crystal ball that can tell what is going to happen with bitcoin this year so you could either make money or lose it but nobody knows for sure.
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:45:51 PM

Dear audience I have 0.05 BTC should I hold it for future value ? In recent time the market is very dumping so that feeling little scared.

I suggest that you hold it and try to invest even little amount whenever you can. Investment is all about taking the risk and reaping all the rewards at the end. I am sure that you can do it if you believe in it. Bitcoin is on dump right now but I am sure that it will go up in the year 2018. Decide if you can trust bitcoin or spend it right now. I am looking to invest a few thousand again next year so and I hope too that it will worth my risk.
LANZ777

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:46:53 PM

If l have a choice l will hold bitcoin for the future. I used to be a single mom so l Really need to have savings for my kids.Holding bitcoin now is the best way to earn money. That will profit more than you expect. I don't have the idea before l just get my salary because l need it. Now I recognize that the money is just a minute in my hand and it's all gone.l realized I need to set aside for my kids future ,so it is better for me to save for my kids future. Because that small value now will be  a giant in the future.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:50:31 PM

Yes. This is a good choice for you. You should not sell it now. The market is reducing when Korea bans anonymous accounts trading in the market. So, let hold in few months.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:57:11 PM

No one really knows when the price is going to go up again, or weteher it is going to stay this way, but the only thing we know for sure is that bitcoin will always be here, so i would suggest that you hold whatever you have, so you won't regret it in teh future, it is easy to sell but hard to buy, if you sell right now and the price goes up than you will regret it, i personally think that the price will soon go back up gain because of the transactions time and the fees starting to go down a bit, but that is just my opinion.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:58:56 PM

For me, I will hold the BTC. You cannot imagine how much will 0.05 BTC worth in a few years time. Especially if 0.05 BTC is not a significant amount to you now, why not hold and forget for a few years.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1563

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:59:29 PM

Dear audience
Chuckled
I have 0.05 BTC should I hold it for future value ? In recent time the market is very dumping so that feeling little scared.

It doesn't matter. It's trivial amount, you'll never get rich with that.

Then park it somewhere safe and move on to other things. Even if BTC goes to zero, you only lose ~$730 at current rate, slightly painful, but won't affect your life at all. So your potential loss is capped, but potential gains aren't. It's still possible for BTC to hit $100k at some point (although there are limited resources and it simply can't be going up forever and the current market cap is already ridiculously high).

Anyhow, stressing out or monitoring price charts daily over 0.05 is just wasting your time. Invest your time in something productive.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:02:56 PM

Its not big amount and if you cant buy more, then keep it for next 10 years, it will make you rich.
vasilijsinicin0155

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:05:29 PM

Without a doubt, answer - No. You shouldn't sell bitcoin. If there is no urgent need in money, then believe, please, that in the future you won't regret that you left these 0,05 BTC in the purse in the leaving 2017! Wink
hndrk10

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:18:16 PM

I would use it to buy Altcoins. My opinion is simple: Bitcoin won't hold 50% of the market forever, it will soon allow Altcoins with Better Tech and Better Integration for the Masses to take over it's market cap.

Share Button With Blockchain Profit    ●   SHARPAY.io   ●   Globally Top 1 Active ICO on ICObench
██████████████             TOKEN SALE BONUS 40%   BUY NOW  ◄             ██████████████
ANN THREAD      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      WHITEPAPER
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:20:47 PM

If you don't need the money now or in the near future I would hold the coins.

Even if it drops in the near future, the long term still has a very positive outlook.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:23:01 PM

This is very small, try to increase your capital at least three times
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:35:12 PM

Bitcoin experts predicted that bitcoin price will hit 100k $ in few years, your 0.05 BTC will worth 5k $ and i think it don't worth holding for year.
You can multiply your funds many times in these year with trading or investing in altcoins.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:49:07 PM

You can choose to leave it and patiently wait a long time so the price pumps up and you make some cool cash from it. Surely bitcoin price will go up and when it does,you make some cool cash from what you have now.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:10:50 PM

Holding some BTC is cool and okay, but would have been better if the quantity vwas bigger. In this case, I would mostly suggest that you look for a very promising Altcoin and invest the money to . An Altcoin cad easily go a ×10 in a very short period, whereas Bitcoin can't do such, it will take years.
Coins_Hiro

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:17:12 PM

Better hold it. It is not much of a money now but I am sure if you hold it for quite sometime it'll eventually will have a value of $1k soon. Give it a couple of month and see the difference.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:24:31 PM

Actually, it would depend to you if you want to spend it in investing and trading or prefer to hold it. On the other hand, I think you must used it in a good way so that you could earn much income and money. However, if you prefer to hold it because holding of bitcoin will help you to gain much income.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: