Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:42:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I hold BTC 0.05 for future ?  (Read 1922 times)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

If you can increase that to 0.1 BTC it would be better so that you will easily see the difference when there's an increase of price for BTC and you may also want to try trading in Altcoins. There are so many opportunities out there that can help you increase that 0.05 BTC in no time BUT, be careful in selecting what and where to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

Yes, just hold bitcoin as long as you can, maybe in near future, rate of 1 BTC now will be the same as 0.05 BTC in 3-4 years which means.
people always exciting that bitcoin price become more great if we just HOLD it

newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:31:02 PM

I think holding your Bitcoin for now would be the best thing to do because of the state of the value of Bitcoin. In this rollercoaster situation of Bitcoin, it is better to hold your coins than to risk it selling then receiving a low profit or no profit at all. You should hold it for the future when the price of Bitcoin has recovered. You just need to be patient because the time will come.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:38:11 PM

Yes you should. Even its price today is low, don't lose hope in holding it. We do not know what will be its price in future. There will be a day, a perfect day to use your Bitcoin.
cryptoquality

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

Dear audience I have 0.05 BTC should I hold it for future value ? In recent time the market is very dumping so that feeling little scared.
The amount is not very necessary I can hold it if the market will raise 
I think its up to you if you want to hold that 0.05 btc. All i want to say is the price of the bitcoin flunctuate, it means that the price is really unpredictable if it will rise or drop every time.

It really depends on your situation and if you would like to take some risk. If yes, I would advice you to buy some coins, maybe 5 different coins for each one costs 0,01 btc in total.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

Dear audience I have 0.05 BTC should I hold it for future value ? In recent time the market is very dumping so that feeling little scared.
There is no average limit to what you can start saving, you can start saving bitcoin by small and later continue adding more bitcoin until when you get a full bitcoin. Due to the current high bitcoin price a lot of people start saving bitcoin small by small up to the level where they can get up to a full bitcoin.

Holding is the best way to grow the amount of profits that you'll get on cryptos these days.  Investing little by little is a good way to start too especially that bitcoins price could still increase within years

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:58:17 PM

FOr me it is better to use it in trading or investment 0.05bitcoin is not a high amount that can hold the future but if you will use it wisely and do some research you can make it 1 bitcoin in no sure time, in investment you can lose a bit but you can have a lot of profit in return!
boboyboi

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

i also suggest to hold for now because btc price now is dump so bad. wait for a few months until btc rise up again then its all your decision if think its the right time to sell or hold  more time.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:10:18 PM

In our country .05 btc is already a lot of money. In case you still have other source of income it is better if you hold a little longer more. It may give you a better income in the future.

dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:25:33 PM

i think if you want to hold bitcoin for long term, then you should have invest more in bitcoin because 0.05BTC is too little for you to hold for a long time, you should invest big to earn big profit rather than just too little then regret in the future.

spracrypto

Activity: 51

JOIN TOKEN SALE

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

yes you can hold it i think in 2018 bitcoin grow very fast and cross $35000 in this year.   
AdarWeinreb

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

I believe it's best to hold a few different coins for the long term. Hopefully some of the go big!
Ariel1122

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:57:14 PM

For me hold a lot of bitcoins as possible because bitcoin future is bright, bitcoin as a huge community,bitcoin has a lot of investors and supporters just hold it until the price of bitcoin is 1m$.
egorfedorov

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

All hold?!
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

I would hold it for the future too. If you do not need money right now do not waste it and wait when the price increases. Yes, I agree that it's sometimes hard not to panic when the price drops sharply but keep calm.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

I think its up to you if you want to hold that 0.05 btc. All i want to say is the price of the bitcoin flunctuate, it means that the price is really unpredictable if it will rise or drop every time.

Of course we can't predict how price will change in next months or even years. We can't even know if price will fall or rise tomorrow! In my opinion, if he doesn't need that 500$(Around that, at today's price) then he should keep bitcoins. You'll always be able to sell them...If you don't need money asap then just keep them. You won't lose anything by keeping them... Who knows, maybe bitcoin's price will be 100k$ In a week!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

The amount is small, so keep it anyway.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:01:55 PM

Ofcourse you should hold , and you should think in positive way that you can make big earnings easily if you can hold Bitcoin for long term because Bitcoin is that thing which is always profitable or have for long term .
And also here you have option to invest this Bitcoin in any better coin like digibyte , reddcoin , posw or any other active market coin whose price is very less ( but it involves risk , so try according to your need or control over your patience ) .
My main suggestion for you that don't feel any panic to have any coin because panic is that thing which will give loss and patience is that thing which will give profit for you .
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

i think having only 0.05btc is too little for you to save for long term because it is not worthy for you to wait for a long time to see the small profit, it would be better if you dare to invest 0.5btc in bitcoin and hold for long term, big investment may be high risk but it is worthy when we earn huge profit.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

Keep on earning and hold it for a long time. Trust bitcoin and trust its volatility. People before were all surprised and happy about the sudden pump that occured last year and it could still happen again as long as you are doing your part on it. Bitcoin has granted many blessings to everyone wayback and if you have faith in bitcoin, there's nothing impossible that it would happen to you too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: