Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I hold BTC 0.05 for future ?  (Read 1922 times)
mkettler

Activity: 66
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:42:02 AM

If I were you I would invest my 0.05 btc to an interesting ICO or altcoin which can make more money within a shorter period of time than btc as it has risen too much and its market cap is very high.
More like soon you wont even be able to send that much since the TX fees is shooting up literally every day and it’s irritating af

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
morrisby25

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:48:26 AM

Last time i heard that a man invested millions in Bitcoin i think yesterday. You should keep it, because we all know that the price of Bitcoin can increase and it has a high chance by doing that. Bitcoin is not the same as in the past today Bitcoin is trusted by more people and is more invested.
Yeah a good alt coin investment can make a 0.05 BITCOIN investment into 1 BITCOIN really easily and then you can hold that bigger amount
akiraminai

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:50:57 AM

I suggest you just have to hold it for a little longer. You can withdraw anytime of you needed it on important matters and emergencies. Also it can make time for you. For example, you hold it for emergencies, but then no emergencies are happening, and then bitcoin's value increases in the mean time you are waiting for you coins to be used .
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:51:15 AM

Well you know, 0.05 BTC does not really cost much so I suggest if you cannot put it to good use in some place else, then it would be optimal to just leave it here and see if your money grows. This does not mean, though, that this entitles you to be complacent. You have to keep yourself abreast about current events so you would know the best move at any time. From there you can base as to whether to further HODL or just withdraw whatever investments you have in Bitcoin.
obinine

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

soon it will be just enough for one tx fee  Cool
That's basically the truth you are saying as bitcoin's price is increasing, TX fee also does. But if you're just hold that in the future since it isn't that much when it comes to the size of TX then probably it won't be that expensive when you are about to send that to an exchange to cash it out. I'm even holding lower than amount so holding that for your future is a good decision.
Yeah even the big corporates are putting their money into cryptocurrency like BITCOIN. That being said beware of centralised corporate controlled currencies like XRP which are on the rise
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:52:28 AM

soon it will be just enough for one tx fee  Cool
That's basically the truth you are saying as bitcoin's price is increasing, TX fee also does. But if you're just hold that in the future since it isn't that much when it comes to the size of TX then probably it won't be that expensive when you are about to send that to an exchange to cash it out. I'm even holding lower than amount so holding that for your future is a good decision.
Yeah even the big corporates are putting their money into cryptocurrency like BITCOIN. That being said beware of centralised corporate controlled currencies like XRP which are on the rise

XRP is actually good to invest to as banks are using it soon. You don't need to care about it being centralize, just look at how much you could profit.

High price means also high txt fee that's inevitable truth here. That 0.05 btc may have considerable high value but will also cost huge fee deduction for the transaction to cash out. You'd very much save some cash if you invest it to a token thats cheaper and hold.

YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:08:42 AM

Why not then?
If you buy 0.05btc now, maybe within months the price goes to $20,000 and you are gonna get huge profit with it. Cheesy

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:13:51 AM

I think that is something very good. saving some bitcoin in a long time may bring good luck. moreover the bitcoin price is always going up. although it's a small value, but if you keep collecting it, I think it will be something that people want in the future.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Philip Graham

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

Yeas, you should hold it! It must rise ...who knows what bitcoin will be as of 2 to 3 years ago...
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

I think if you can earn more bitcoin is good, you can hold more bitcoin to the future. Bitcoin price will go up day by day
typeplus

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

Why? How much did you pay for it? If you got in early then yes hold on but otherwise if you got in late after it went ballistic then your margin for profit isn't as great as the altcoins can offer.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:35:53 PM

I don't think bitcoin will go up the price maybe you hold longer, why don't you invest a potential ico you can earn x5 profit but you should carefully study their team, their roadmap just go their website if they are promising.

Lun4t1c

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

Dear audience I have 0.05 BTC should I hold it for future value ? In recent time the market is very dumping so that feeling little scared.
The amount is not very necessary I can hold it if the market will raise 
This is another common question that is totally answerable without asking anybody. You are just seeking for opinion if I ask you to sell it will you sell it on low price? Common be mature
Bestprint

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:38:05 AM

I don't think bitcoin will go up the price maybe you hold longer, why don't you invest a potential ico you can earn x5 profit but you should carefully study their team, their roadmap just go their website if they are promising.

Bitcoin will definitely go up, but by how many percentage is another question. I do agree joining ICO has the highest amount of percentage gains.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

You have the decision if you want to hold it or not. But for my personal opinion, you should hold that bitcoin for a while and wait for the value to raise even more. If I start earning bitcoin, I would hold it for a while and wait until such time that bitcoin is much higher than now, but of course, you should be prepared when bitcoin starts fluctuating. But you should not worry since we all know and we still hope that bitcoin will hold as long as possible.
The_Selected_Few

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

I have roughly the same hold in bitcoin along with ETH and Verge....I wont sell for the time being as I refuse to sell at the point where I know the value is low.
I will however continue to venture into different ALT coins going forward.
teejaymuna

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:27:49 AM

It is your choice to make. Yes the value of your BTC stands a chance of rising in the near future but if you have some pressing need, you can sell already
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:59:24 AM

I think the hold is better than spending, I suggest to keep adding bitcoin you have 0.05 btc or about $ 900 is a decent amount and rest assured that the price will continue to rise.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:08:13 PM

Dear audience I have 0.05 BTC should I hold it for future value ? In recent time the market is very dumping so that feeling little scared.
The amount is not very necessary I can hold it if the market will raise 

It is just a suggestion to you hold half of it for your future and the other half try investing it to a trading site and make it grow there your btc. But before you do that first learn some techniques on how to trade successfully.

You can also try investing on some ICO but you will take risk on that because some are just scams. Just pick what you think would be successful.

annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:27:38 PM

If you really want to be rich don't hold your bitcoin. You'll never know tomorrow the bitcoin price will drop. I advise to invest it in other coins or continue to invest in bitcoin. Don't let your money sleep and wait until the bitcoin price goes up. 0.05 bitcoin is not ideal to hold. Invest and roll the investment or just invest again the profit. You need to risk everything just to be successful. Just don't spend everything of it, try to save some. You can also cash it out and try to get a business. More incomes is better than 1.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: