Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I hold BTC 0.05 for future ?  (Read 1922 times)
ggameon

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:00:37 AM

bitcoin as an investment is over.

Ha, this might be the most ridiculous post I've seen on this board. Bitcoin is just a baby, it's just now starting to get noticed on a global scale an they are just now starting to prototype solutions that will make it a viable global currency.

Everyone is so misguided, it's hard to watch. Bitcoin is software, there's a lot of work going into making it the best. Some of this work will remove the purpose of the majority of alt coins.

I think he meant that bitcoin will not grow as much as some of its lesser brothers in terms of fame and price. Sure only because of it's position ( everybody knows bitcoin....who knows what eth ripple etc even are ). So sure, if you want to grow your investment you better look at the lesser known or priced coins )

Wouldn't you agree?

On the other hand bitcoin is more or less stable, you won't lose 50% while others ( as very recently happened to me more than once lol ) you can gain 100% or more in a day and lose it the next day. So yeah bitcoin is a safe investment and nothing suggests it won't be that in the long run. Even if you might consider it absolete in technical term. But so is rembrandt in technical terms lol but in every other way no they remain their position . ( please don't crusify me for using rembrandt as an example  Kiss)
The most impressive evolution of this new aspect of the world is being done outside of bitcoin....or am i too stupid to understand how the things are evolving within bitcoin? If so, I would appreciate if you would enlighten me
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:16:36 AM

You never know what happen in future. I would advise to hold it as if you not need urgent, maybe it could be multiple value in few years later.
yes your thinking is right for storing bitcoin, and I think it's better to keep bitcoin for up to three years to get a big profit.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:44:32 AM

When the price drops, put more in again. If you think that 0.05 is an "unnecessary" amount of money to you, and don't intent to do anything else with the money, then why not? Keep it as Bitcoin. Maybe even diversify it into Ripple/Dash, etc

I think I will try to diversify to another altcoin to try my chance to make a profit because if I just stick with bitcoin only, the amount cannot grow and in the end, I only have 0.05 btc. but if I try to buy altcoin, maybe I will have a good chance to earn more bitcoin so I think 0.05 btc will bigger and I can cash out my profit. I think he can do this too while we still have a chance to do this and who knows, we can make a big profit and increase the bitcoin amount.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
joan26

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:45:09 AM

Dear audience I have 0.05 BTC should I hold it for future value ? In recent time the market is very dumping so that feeling little scared.
The amount is not very necessary I can hold it if the market will raise 

Just hold it. It is normal for crypto to rise and fall.
Don't panic or scared if price goes down, don't cut your loses already just hold and believe that bitcoin will survive again and again.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:58:12 AM

Dear audience I have 0.05 BTC should I hold it for future value ? In recent time the market is very dumping so that feeling little scared.
If I were you, I will hold it.  Even the value of bitcoin decreases on the last week of December, it will truly recovers.  And as long as you hold it, you have the tendency to earn.  Do not be scared, still bitcoin is the best place to invest because no investment firm can offer you to earn as what the bitcoin can offer.  Just keep your trust in bitcoin.  Besides, when bitcoin value decreases, it is the best time to buy bitcoins because when its value increases, profit is sure.  So, instead of thinking of selling your bitcoin, buy more bitcoins and just keep holding them. 
Dxdiax26

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:02:02 AM

I suggest if you want to get profit please balance 0.05 Btc you. You circled to buy Altcoin or join ICO then you will get a multiplicity advantage.But if you want to save your Bitcoin please save it and sell when the price has soared and you will get profit.The decision in your hand would you spin to buy Altcoin or want to hold Bitcoin it's your decision I'm not forcing anyone to have their coins
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:12:07 AM

I think bitcoin prices will rise again this year so if you have bitcoin then you better hold whatever bitcoin you have
bisasopa

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:22:30 AM

As last year the price of Bitcoin is raise tremendously. It will be a great scope of large amount profit for BITCOIN holder.
Nabilog

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:36:23 AM

hold your btc for a while. the price is rising.
in the next two weeks price will increase more
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:48:15 AM

Bitcoin is a very good asset to grasp but seeing your bitcoin seems like you are noticing it I think you also have to add it so that the amount of profit you can be more maximal.
You can rotate your capital to get multiples so your bitcoin keeps growing.
Do not stop at the place but you also have to walk to keep going, but if you are a lazy type then just wait in a long time to get results.

SWONG

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:55:56 AM

i think the keep need see the market.
But now it is not the highest price. you can keep in short time.
But for long time 1-3 years, i think yes.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:01:34 AM

Bitcoin is a very good asset to grasp but seeing your bitcoin seems like you are noticing it I think you also have to add it so that the amount of profit you can be more maximal.
You can rotate your capital to get multiples so your bitcoin keeps growing.
Do not stop at the place but you also have to walk to keep going, but if you are a lazy type then just wait in a long time to get results.

Actually this will only work if you have the skill which you need to learn over time, you cant just ask people to trade to multiply their coins. As a beginner most people will eventually lose their money because that is part of learning, as I did before Tongue
If you are not willing to learn how to trade, it's better to just hodl it and forget it for quite some time as long as you dont forget your private key LOL

criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

Hold them because no one knows what future bitcoin have. Its still better to trade with potential altcoins that may pump this year rather than expecting bitcoin to double again. Also you can learn a lot from trading if you would try it.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:45:50 AM

For me, yes you should hold 0.05 or more bitcoin for your future because you may not know that in the future maybe the amount of 0.05 bitcoin will be hundred thousands of dollar.  If you research what will be the price of 0.05 bitcoin right now, you can see that it is hundred of the dollar or 800$ and I’m sure next month that 0.05 will reach thousands of dollar. So if you have plenty of bitcoin, try not to save some little amount of bitcoin for your future.  Smiley
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

Yeah, the market is unstable now, many people dumping their coin and the network is crowded right now, too many transaction and high fees.
Well luckily, you said it yourself, you dont need the money to be converted. So i guess it is better if you hold it and dont be panic. Hold it till it gives you enough profit. There are so many experts believe that bitcoin price will go higher, and some suggest it will reach 100k usd.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:54:41 AM

Yes, please keep holding and try to get more bitcoins, this small amount will give you huge return in time.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:00:55 AM

I will suggest you to hold your coins because bitcoins is always increasing no matter what the issue it might have its price and value continue to increase and if you hold your bitcoin in your wallet for a longer period of time you can earn huge profit in the future. Try to add more bitcoins in your savings if you have spare money for this if you want to get rich someday.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:05:24 AM

i think its better for u to invest it as it for your future and also you can add it more if you want to hold so its better to add that btc for your future and for your family not only you saved more for your family or else for your future family.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:20:38 AM

Yes you can do that for the future of bitcoin, i have too in my paper wallet and hardwallet also for safe keeping, Bitcoin price is predicted to go 1 million in the next 10 years and i think this may be possible as many will choosing bitcoin as primary and secondary .means of payment, good luck
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:31:18 AM

Yes you can do that for the future of bitcoin, i have too in my paper wallet and hardwallet also for safe keeping, Bitcoin price is predicted to go 1 million in the next 10 years and i think this may be possible as many will choosing bitcoin as primary and secondary .means of payment, good luck

It is quite small but really it may be something really big in the future, maybe. But that would mean that 1 bitcoin would be extremely expensive, like in the billions, to make a 0.05btc some worth a lot. But who knows, it could possibly grow that much we don't know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: