Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple (XRP) is a shame to the crypto-community.  (Read 2115 times)
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:00:45 PM

Those FUD threads are a funny thing lmao. All the hard and dedicated work into fudding the greatest project of our time.
Butcorntalk is closely to get its autistic meltdown because of ripple Wink Shocked
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GeePeeU (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:31:21 PM

Ripple doesn't even belong in any Cryptocurrency forum or website IMO.

We might as well list Paypal on coinmarketcap, along with Credit bureaus .

If banks want to make efforts to combat Cryptographic, Decentralized, currencies, then let them do so away from us.

Once again, Ripple is NOT based on blockchain Cryptography, is NOT decentralized, 100% premined, valued, and distributed my Ripple. It is NOT a coin. It is  baking efforts to invade and altar the cryptocurrency community.

No sorry, you are wrong. Ripple will be more decentralized than buttcorn in the end of 2018 Smiley

I assure you you're wrong. It's not minable so there's no voting with haspower. Coin volumes are majority owned by ripple. Ripple hosts all the nodes they want in server environments. Coding is all done close-source by ripple.

Ripple also dictates their value, and circulating supply AT THEIR WILL.
Ripple will NEVER be more decentralized than 99% of shitcoins out there.

Always doubt.
MemberBerries

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:38:46 PM

Ripple doesn't even belong in any Cryptocurrency forum or website IMO.

We might as well list Paypal on coinmarketcap, along with Credit bureaus .

If banks want to make efforts to combat Cryptographic, Decentralized, currencies, then let them do so away from us.

Once again, Ripple is NOT based on blockchain Cryptography, is NOT decentralized, 100% premined, valued, and distributed my Ripple. It is NOT a coin. It is  baking efforts to invade and altar the cryptocurrency community.

No sorry, you are wrong. Ripple will be more decentralized than buttcorn in the end of 2018 Smiley

I assure you you're wrong. It's not minable so there's no voting with haspower. Coin volumes are majority owned by ripple. Ripple hosts all the nodes they want in server environments. Coding is all done close-source by ripple.

Ripple also dictates their value, and circulating supply AT THEIR WILL.
Ripple will NEVER be more decentralized than 99% of shitcoins out there.

You need to back up your imagination  Smiley

With links and legit sources  Cheesy
MemberBerries

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:39:55 PM

Like this here
https://ripple.com/insights/how-we-are-further-decentralizing-the-ripple-consensus-ledger-rcl-to-bolster-robustness-for-enterprise-use
GeePeeU (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:43:28 PM

Ripple is not a "trusted Source" when trying to collect unbiased answers. That's the dumbest way to be manipulated.

They can lie out their ass all they want on their own platforms.

Nobody can say how ripple is decentralized (Because it's not), they only point you to the Ripple website, which is a fucking joke.

Do you understand how decentralized cryptographic currencies work? There are a lot of aspects Ripple does NOT have. So it does NOT qualify as a crypto-coin.

How do you know, 100%, that node consensus is a legit thing ? Have you seen the code? And how do you know Ripple doesn't run the majority of nodes?

Always doubt.
MemberBerries

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:58:38 PM

Ripple is not a "trusted Source" when trying to collect unbiased answers. That's the dumbest way to be manipulated.

They can lie out their ass all they want on their own platforms.

Nobody can say how ripple is decentralized (Because it's not), they only point you to the Ripple website, which is a fucking joke.

Do you understand how decentralized cryptographic currencies work? There are a lot of aspects Ripple does NOT have. So it does NOT qualify as a crypto-coin.

How do you know, 100%, that node consensus is a legit thing ? Have you seen the code? And how do you know Ripple doesn't run the majority of nodes?

Check Microsoft and MIT validators bruh.
Ripple conspiracy lmao i cant believe it, where is the tinfoil hat?

Checkthe ripple code its open source dont talk shit  Cheesy

What qualifes as crypto --> must be anon devs, right. ..right? 
But but mah decentralization.
Please leave my butcorn on nr 1 spot. Please bad banks. If i tell many people the same thing maybe they will believe me.
Bruh this funny threads are getting out of hand Cheesy
MemberBerries

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:03:41 PM

Buttcorntalk is next to reddit and twatter one of the saltiest places to be in the last days Cheesy
Boois are letting their anger about missed profits out  Wink.
Because theyve listened to people praying that XRP is a bad coin bankster bad bank bonkers.
cryptotrader12345

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:04:51 PM

It's getting way too much attention for how shady it is.

You people do know it was created by banksters right?

You do realize, it's one of the most responsibly manipulated assets in the crypto scene right?

You people realize we are trying to get away from banksters influence, right?

Or are you all so drawn in by easy money, you disregard your morals and values?

Disgusting.

You are a sad man, Ripple and XRP will conquer bitcoin.
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:22:40 PM

You do realize, it's one of the most responsibly manipulated assets in the crypto scene right?

Disgusting.

90% of BTC users, and owners of all other coins are here because they want to earn money, and not because they believe in this decentralised thing. That's the fact. Humans follow they're basics sences and interests, it's almost impossible to change that.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
Antiqua

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:23:24 PM

something about this happen a few years ago with bitcoin
more famous people told bad thing about BTC but BTC price keep moving forward
just like post 1, i think let's see how it will move
if you dont trust about it, just leave it

Tvolkman1130

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:27:29 PM

Yesterday this coin surprised the skeptics very much. And I am very glad that I managed to get a big profit from this growth. I hope that in spring the coin will grow 500 times

ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:29:33 PM

Well, i am still confuse why XRP rise dramatically in few days?. I wonder something wrong behind it

aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:32:05 PM

People in Good Hype because they can dump XRP in Peak Price. But, i am still can't believe with XRP does. I mean what are they doing and any prospect from another sources

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Snorren

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:57:37 PM

Buttcorntalk is next to reddit and twatter one of the saltiest places to be in the last days Cheesy
Boois are letting their anger about missed profits out  Wink.
Because theyve listened to people praying that XRP is a bad coin bankster bad bank bonkers.

XRP is the crypto version of Enron. Everybody said it was great since they were all making money, until the day it went up in smoke.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:01:09 PM

Crypto community are still in experimental period and we could expect anything and everything hence making some king and calling some shit is a not a very good way of judging.
propagate

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:03:39 PM

Disgusting.
Why it is so much bad?
I think its one of the better alts available...
Could you please give more reasoning to your claim..

came to this thread quite late but as already said.

Ripple is not a cryptocoin it is run by the very banks crypto currency wants no part of.  

It is not opensource just like that shitcoin iota.   So could be vulnerable to cyber vulnerabilities in the future. I would not trust saving my coins with any proprietary closed system.

I dont even save money in my own fiat bank account its shitty 0.25% per month interest.

rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:28:00 PM

Ripple goes against anything crypto. It's a centralized coin that isn't even mineable. Constantly being manipulated.
lemememe

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:31:29 AM

Ripple goes against anything crypto. It's a centralized coin that isn't even mineable. Constantly being manipulated.
But investors don't care about it right? All they care about is just the profit and Ripple is doing good .
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:44:49 AM

I really can't believe that ripple reach $2.5, I hope people can get out after it dumps hard.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:48:32 AM

I really can't believe that ripple reach $2.5, I hope people can get out after it dumps hard.

the banksters will avoid the dump i am afraid, they will print US-dollars and buy their own garbage, only outlawing outlicensing them and ripple can free cryptoeconomics from its manbearpig ripple,

next problem is still this wide spread thinking in US dollar,

regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: