Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:04:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple (XRP) is a shame to the crypto-community.  (Read 2115 times)
GeePeeU (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:54:13 PM

what will happen is ripple and how it is used, though contraversial will bring the blockchain and its capabilities more public awareness and thus bringing more people into the crypoto world and the alt coins where a real difference can be made. It we have one part of the blockchain shaking hands with the bank it might just stop the govt from trying to shut the cryptoworld down, that way without them even knowing it the new blockchain world will surpass all expectations and really bring a better life to the people. If it takes ripple to do the introducing so be it and on the way make a little coin.
One thing that puzzles me is how Ripple is called centalized where I see so much centralisation in all the cryptoworld.

That is not a healthy way to introduce a large surge of adopters. It doest enable decentralisation , doesn't teach WHY cryptocurrencies exist, and will surely deter a lot once a bad side effect happens due to the dependence on ripple  

And yes, a lot of shit coins are very centralised in nodes, coin volumes, hashpower, and developments.

This is why having hashpower is important, you can reinforce the chains that support decentralised everything. Bitcoin used to be this way. And Vertcoin is still a good representation of quality decentralised coins. They do exist but it takes a little time to find them.

Its not centralized if there are 1000++ nodes that makes up the rules on Ripple, a no company or person are allowed to own a majority of them. Ripple will neither have a majority control. They have to obey the rules all the nodes vote on.

Go educate yourself on Ripple. Its one of the most DEcentralized coins out there

Show me a node list. All the ips and locations. Prove they aren't nodes hosted on servers in a virtual environment with VPN tunnels , hosted by ripple

Always doubt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GeePeeU (OP)

ASK

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:55:49 PM

what will happen is ripple and how it is used, though contraversial will bring the blockchain and its capabilities more public awareness and thus bringing more people into the crypoto world and the alt coins where a real difference can be made. It we have one part of the blockchain shaking hands with the bank it might just stop the govt from trying to shut the cryptoworld down, that way without them even knowing it the new blockchain world will surpass all expectations and really bring a better life to the people. If it takes ripple to do the introducing so be it and on the way make a little coin.
One thing that puzzles me is how Ripple is called centalized where I see so much centralisation in all the cryptoworld.

That is not a healthy way to introduce a large surge of adopters. It doest enable decentralisation , doesn't teach WHY cryptocurrencies exist, and will surely deter a lot once a bad side effect happens due to the dependence on ripple  

And yes, a lot of shit coins are very centralised in nodes, coin volumes, hashpower, and developments.

This is why having hashpower is important, you can reinforce the chains that support decentralised everything. Bitcoin used to be this way. And Vertcoin is still a good representation of quality decentralised coins. They do exist but it takes a little time to find them.

Its not centralized if there are 1000++ nodes that makes up the rules on Ripple, a no company or person are allowed to own a majority of them. Ripple will neither have a majority control. They have to obey the rules all the nodes vote on.

Go educate yourself on Ripple. Its one of the most DEcentralized coins out there

Show me a node list. All the ips and locations. Prove they aren't nodes hosted on servers in a virtual environment with VPN tunnels , hosted by ripple

Also, if you don't think there's a backdoor in bank funded software of this nature, your a fool. No body but ripple works on the code. So they can hide anything.

Always doubt.
CryptoJoel

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:57:02 PM

Whether you like Ripple XRP or hate them, as long as the banks are around, you might as well embrace its use because it's going to allow you to send money faster for cheaper.  What's wrong with that?  
mvplol

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:57:13 PM

Ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Gahahahgagahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahava
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:02:47 PM

Like Im gonna convince your delusional head with a list, You are just going to make up more excuses, just like you did right now.
«Vpn tunnels». Yes Im gonna whois all the locations, put them on a map for you random stranger.

Are you serious?
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:04:19 PM

Whether you like Ripple XRP or hate them, as long as the banks are around, you might as well embrace its use because it's going to allow you to send money faster for cheaper.  What's wrong with that?  

ripple isnt cheaper actually

0.30 USD transaction costs now

when you withdraw from Binance

waves is just 0.013 USD

regards

Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:09:56 PM

It's getting way too much attention for how shady it is.

You people do know it was created by banksters right?

You do realize, it's one of the most responsibly manipulated assets in the crypto scene right?

You people realize we are trying to get away from banksters influence, right?

Or are you all so drawn in by easy money, you disregard your morals and values?

Disgusting.
There are people who trade cryptos just for profit, thats a speculative market for you.
Ripple is great tech and should not be judged by who created it.
This is fre market and you can choose whatever altcoin u support.
I do not own ripple and i dont have any desire to own any, yet tech is good and may improve experience in banking by alot. Cryptos cant replace centralized banks over night, we need to find common ground atm.
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:11:33 PM

waves is just 0.013 USD

regards

Another BS post

One transaction use 1/1000 of a XRP
$2/1000 = $0.002

Defender_Of_The_Ancients

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:12:52 PM

NICE FUD MAN! It was not created by gangster, it was created by person who contributed a lot to the crypto world (1st implementation of POS in NXT project). Just do your research!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:13:09 PM

It's getting way too much attention for how shady it is.

You people do know it was created by banksters right?

You do realize, it's one of the most responsibly manipulated assets in the crypto scene right?

You people realize we are trying to get away from banksters influence, right?

Or are you all so drawn in by easy money, you disregard your morals and values?

Disgusting.
There are people who trade cryptos just for profit, thats a speculative market for you.
Ripple is great tech and should not be judged by who created it.
This is fre market and you can choose whatever altcoin u support.
I do not own ripple and i dont have any desire to own any, yet tech is good and may improve experience in banking by alot. Cryptos cant replace centralized banks over night, we need to find common ground atm.

ah so ripple is good tech? hmm

ok well then lets clone ripple? does that work?

no, and thats whats the goal of the people of ripple is,

1. they abuse their position print a bunch of US dollar, and create a new massive expensive and unreachable encription with those vast ressources

2. they sell their currency ripple

3. make everyone afraid of anything else.

4. enslave the masses and the media.

ripple has to be judged by the people that made funded and own it.

these are billionaires that seek to find idiots working for their crappy ripple token

regards

GeePeeU (OP)

ASK

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:13:34 PM

Like Im gonna convince your delusional head with a list, You are just going to make up more excuses, just like you did right now.
«Vpn tunnels». Yes Im gonna whois all the locations, put them on a map for you random stranger.

Are you serious?

So your just going to blindly trust the information you read without investigation? Do you know anyone hosting a Ripple node? I sure don't.

Always doubt.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:14:39 PM

waves is just 0.013 USD

regards

Another BS post

$2/1000 = $0.002

i wrote its 0.30 USD when you withdraw from binance

GeePeeU (OP)

ASK

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:19:53 PM

waves is just 0.013 USD

regards

Another BS post

$2/1000 = $0.002

Bought a burrito with Bitcoin-Cash today, TX fee was like $0.0025 USD and reflected instantly.

Always doubt.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:25:02 PM

waves is just 0.013 USD

regards

Another BS post

$2/1000 = $0.002

Bought a burrito with Bitcoin-Cash today, TX fee was like $0.0025 USD

https://bitinfocharts.com/de/comparison/bitcoin%20cash-transactionfees.html

this chart says its 0.24 USD

regards

CryptoJoel

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:26:06 PM

waves is just 0.013 USD

regards

I was actually referring to the cost of cross border bank to bank transfers.  As stated by Ripple, the transaction cost is roughly 60% less when using XRP, thus, reduced cost for the banks equals reduced cost for customers.
Snorren

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:26:30 PM

I hope in 2018 some of the "Ripple banks" will start using Ripple but with their proprietary, extremely stable token and not XRP. If you haven't thought of it yet, a currency that increases several hundred percent during a week is not ideal for money transfers...
I will be jabba-the-hut-laughing for a whole week.
Defender_Of_The_Ancients

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:27:10 PM

Looks like a lot of hype going on about XRP lately. This guy is just trying to act as anti hype, probably wants to buy some before Pluto  Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
GeePeeU (OP)

ASK

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:27:57 PM

waves is just 0.013 USD

regards

Another BS post

$2/1000 = $0.002

Bought a burrito with Bitcoin-Cash today, TX fee was like $0.0025 USD

https://bitinfocharts.com/de/comparison/bitcoin%20cash-transactionfees.html

this chart says its 0.24 USD

regards

I'm sorry, my fee was $0.006 USD.

Here is the TXID. Look for yourself.
23e5fcef5fe19963d603dea047308b7dd6682d337e55c5660e7f85d51c7cf4eb

Always doubt.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:30:31 PM

I dont care mate,i invested 5btc worth of XRP when it was $0.2 6months ago i know thats ridiculous but it gave me a decent amount of returns,who cares about who created and manipulating this coin as much it will give thousands of dollars?no one cares.

wow bro, I think you are one of the lucky ones of XRP, I had time to try the investment option in XRP but I never did because I think XRP will not be like this. Grin

GeePeeU (OP)

ASK

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:32:57 PM

Also, if you don't think there's a backdoor in bank funded software of this nature, your a fool. No body but ripple works on the code. So they can hide anything.
^^

Always doubt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: