Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple (XRP) is a shame to the crypto-community.  (Read 2115 times)
GeePeeU (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:38:15 PM

It's getting way too much attention for how shady it is.

You people do know it was created by banksters right?

You do realize, it's one of the most responsibly manipulated assets in the crypto scene right?

You people realize we are trying to get away from banksters influence, right?

Or are you all so drawn in by easy money, you disregard your morals and values?

Disgusting.

Always doubt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:49:21 PM

I dont care mate,i invested 5btc worth of XRP when it was $0.2 6months ago i know thats ridiculous but it gave me a decent amount of returns,who cares about who created and manipulating this coin as much it will give thousands of dollars?no one cares.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
GeePeeU (OP)

ASK

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:50:06 PM

I dont care mate,i invested 5btc worth of XRP when it was $0.2 6months ago i know thats ridiculous but it gave me a decent amount of returns,who cares about who created and manipulating this coin as much it will give thousands of dollars?no one cares.

I mean, by that perspective, you can probably give bankers blow-jobs as your day job for a decent profit.

Always doubt.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:51:43 PM

You do realize, it's one of the most responsibly manipulated assets in the crypto scene right?

Disgusting.

finally someone on my frequence,

i was telling 1000 times here that ripple is manbearpig of cryptocurrencies

Fria

Merit: 40

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:52:49 PM

Disgusting.

I really don't you guys have so much hate on Ripple XRP that has nothing to do with your life.
Ripple is gaining attention, popularity and fame due to it's marketing strategy. Are you all jealous that while Ripple coins was way cheaper than today but you couldn't afford to invest even a hundred of coins?
Even if I didn't owned a single Ripple coin today but I totally support their community that was indeed huge number of members that keeps on updating their investors.
I'm gonna invest Ripple soon because I know it will rise more.
GeePeeU (OP)

ASK

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:53:06 PM

Disgusting.
Why it is so much bad?
I think its one of the better alts available...
Could you please give more reasoning to your claim..

The Bitcoin Whitepaper, being the genesis of crypto-philosophy and specifications, gave way to an ambitious, quick developing, community.

Now, in 2017, it's all about money. Peer-to-peer, and decentralization, is out the door. And that is a step backwards in the progress Bitcoin gave birth too.

Always doubt.
GeePeeU (OP)

ASK

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:54:27 PM

Disgusting.

I really don't you guys have so much hate on Ripple XRP that has nothing to do with your life.
Ripple is gaining attention, popularity and fame due to it's marketing strategy. Are you all jealous that while Ripple coins was way cheaper than today but you couldn't afford to invest even a hundred of coins?
Even if I didn't owned a single Ripple coin today but I totally support their community that was indeed huge number of members that keeps on updating their investors.
I'm gonna invest Ripple soon because I know it will rise more.

Phasing out banks, and reducing their influence on society, has A LOT to do with my life..... Dafuq you think we are all here for? A quick buck?

Naw, some of us are actually optimistic revolutionaries fighting for the greater good.

Always doubt.
cryptocrocs

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:56:08 PM

I mean, by that perspective, you can probably give bankers blow-jobs as your day job for a decent profit.
I already sold my XRP sbecause i know what will happen?does it make sense?you can probably sit and wait for XRP to rise more as you are stupid enough not taking advantage to what the market gives you.LMAO

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Clifmeister

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:56:30 PM

It obviously has banksters controlling it, but if you can earn a few bucks riding along, why not?
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:57:04 PM

But you should care though, making some money like that is great but also short-sighted. The OP is bang on and knows that this isn't what crypto was made for but now is getting warped into something different. We gotta be careful to not allow many if any more centralized coins like this around it will hurt crypto and ultimately take crypto away from its original goals.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:58:57 PM

But as a matter of fact, which REAL USE has Ripple IN THIS VERY MOMENT? Is anyone using it actually for something?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
GeePeeU (OP)

ASK

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:59:10 PM

It obviously has banksters controlling it, but if you can earn a few bucks riding along, why not?

Because then you are willingly playing into their game, and enabling them to build a foundation to preserve their influence on society in the future.

Always doubt.
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:01:08 PM

Oh look, another stupid thread made by an insecure person that is angry because Ripple is soon becoming the cryptocoin #1

Sorry that you dont understand Ripple OP
Fria

Merit: 40

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:01:10 PM

Bitcoin was been manipulated by big traders or whales back in few years ago so that's one of the reasons why Bitcoin is too expensive today but not only Bitcoin, in fact some Altcoins like Bitcoin Cash, Ripple and other Top Altcoins were somehow manipulated to create attention or to attract as many investors as they can.
Ripple is one of them I supposed so why not ride along? People would prefer invest into lower priced coins because they were expecting that these coin will rise someday and will eventually give them more profits than just keeping their money in the banks.
GeePeeU (OP)

ASK

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:08:50 PM

This thread is full of evidence of just how saturated the crypto-community has become with profit hungry fiends.

Always doubt.
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:10:33 PM

This thread is full of evidence of just how saturated the crypto-community has become with profit hungry fiends.

No its evidence that you dont understand Ripple
Sinistlercoin

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:11:23 PM

Disgusting.

You are completely WRONG.  You might be trying to get away from banksters influence, along with a small majority of individuals on this site, but the rest of us are trying to ride the wave and make money.  If you find that morally wrong, then I suggest you try living without it and tell me how YOUR MORALS bennefitted you.
cl0ckw0rk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:13:18 PM

Agreed. Too many greedy fuckers out there who would sell their own mothers to the devil for a quick buck. And that's exactly what Ripple/banks want.
GeePeeU (OP)

ASK

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:15:56 PM

Agreed. Too many greedy fuckers out there who would sell their own mothers to the devil for a quick buck. And that's exactly what Ripple/banks want.

Sad part is, the more fools who do invest in XRP, the more secured banking influence on society becomes should a crypto-currency revolution happen.

Always doubt.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:18:15 PM

I dont know why this is giving you headache. we all know that XRP price is being manipulated. not only XRP but also other cryptocurrency especially the altcoin token. many of them are tipped off. that shows technically that some dev probably those that have highest percentage distribution might influence the price of any coin if they want to. It is XRP turn now so if you buy xrp when it price is low then enjoy the pump while the offer last. but remember nother last forever
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: