Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:39:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future?  (Read 7433 times)
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:57:09 AM

I don't ever think that ripple can overtake bitcoin.... ripple could never be the currency of the future... it may replace the second place but for me it could never replace the first one which is bitcoin the king of all cryptocurrencies. If ripple could gain more users and investors more than bitcoin currently has then maybe it could overtake bitcoin and be the currency of the future.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:09:53 AM

This is a stairwell to the heavens where you could find any number of pussies to jump and no body would ever stop you, as of now I am $50 in profit, I know that a week ago I called it scam, it is a scam if I can't profit from it, now the scam is temporarily disabled, what did you expect from a lowlife beggar with no dignity? happy new year to all beggars.

I don't ever think that ripple can overtake bitcoin.... ripple could never be the currency of the future... it may replace the second place but for me it could never replace the first one which is bitcoin the king of all cryptocurrencies. If ripple could gain more users and investors more than bitcoin currently has then maybe it could overtake bitcoin and be the currency of the future.
No body really cares what you think.

🖤😏
Sinistlercoin

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:12:02 AM

it's great coin but not the future one as it's a centerelized coin which contradict concept of cryptocurrency

This is an ignorant comment. Didnt Bitcoin contradict the concept of a currency?  Ripple may very well CHANGE the concept of cryptocurrency.
Sinistlercoin

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:14:53 AM

Why on earth would banks need or want Ripple? They can already exchange funds easily using existing centralized networks -- blockchain is useless in that context.

Another ignorant comment. Research the SWIFT system and you will realize why Ripple is desireable to banks.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:32:02 AM

Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
yes, I'm sure ripple will be the future money for the community, because the Ripple protocol becomes the standard protocol for remittances, payments will be faster, cheaper, and easier like emails. There are no network charges, and all payments happen instantly.
Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:35:40 AM

Ripple looks promising as a future currency because it is also centralised, and it works with Banks around the world to serve countries' Banks.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
lskip11

Activity: 130
Merit: 13

BitGiftShop.com - Best Crypto Apparel

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 02:59:06 AM

For all Ripple #hodlers I made this cool design t-shirt!
hope you'll like it Wink
https://bitgiftshop.com/product/ripple-to-the-moon-t-shirt-unisex/
michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:08:03 AM

actually, I doubt that ripple is the currency of the future but it could be if ripple can solve many things, for example, the fee and the time of the transaction. people need a fast confirming transaction and cheap fee for making a transaction and if ripple can do this, maybe ripple can be a good currency in the future and it will cover everything in the transaction.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:33:03 AM

If seen a nice ripple current and of course if it continues like this it will generate a huge profit. buy only this time because future definitely has a very good prospect.
Aoirayn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:40:49 AM

Bitcoin is destined to die soon.

Ripple is great for banks.
But what about the decentralized coins which we all love so much?

Right now, anything can happen, but I believe Ripple is here to stay, for banks.
Ethereum will also stay, because of it's token system. It's great for solutions, for small and big sized projects and corporations.

For a fee-less instant p2p system, we want something like Raiblocks, or IOTA. Although, the winner here is most likely both. We shall see what the future tells us, but the Tangle is a brilliant piece of tech, while the simplicity of Raiblocks are not to be looked down upon.

I think we need more currencies, since they all do different things.

So to finally answer your question.
"Is Ripple the currency of the future?"

Yes, along with a couple else. Each with different purpose.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:48:51 AM

Ripple is a pump and dump coin. A huge ponzi. You can see the 1000% growth in just 25 days and you can expect similar fall on shorter time period.
yes its similar to bitcoin. ponzi schem make it increasing so much. i believe it will drop so badly in a few month. so be prepared and be ready for big dump for ripple. i dont think so ripple could be the future of currency neither the bitcoin.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:50:42 AM

Ripple wants to be the coin of interbank transfers. Unfortunately the banks are all working on creating their own blockchain solution that does not include ripple. It's the favourite for those that only see the blockchain as way of transferring money. Not realising that the disintermediation aspects of the blockchain will in fact mean the end of Banks, Brokers and Insurance companies.

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:53:36 AM

Ripple is a pump and dump coin. A huge ponzi. You can see the 1000% growth in just 25 days and you can expect similar fall on shorter time period.
yes its similar to bitcoin. ponzi schem make it increasing so much. i believe it will drop so badly in a few month. so be prepared and be ready for big dump for ripple. i dont think so ripple could be the future of currency neither the bitcoin.

Ripple did a good run in crypto world in just a small period of time they pump up so so high 1000% but this pump up happen will next a big dump soon Im waiting for the right time again to buy more ripple theres a big news happen that why ripple are in the top 2 in coinmarketcap they are now surpass ethereum good news for all rippls holder.

terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:54:03 AM

ripple has improved and it's a sign of a long-awaited progress. I am sure that the ripple will go ahead for a new era in cryptocurrency. a bright future for ripple
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:03:15 AM

I don't think so ripple can be currency of the future  Grin
And I don't need to know about that. I just wanna trade with ripple. It's price is growing gradually,  This is very good sign. I think ripple will be big thing in 2018.
ulhaq

Activity: 503
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:38:11 AM

Dont worry, soon bubble will burst, and here and on other forums you will see only pain and crying folks who was fooled by whales. Only what we should buy is a popcorn.

+1. XRP price is going to plummet and a lot of ppl will lose big. The fact that much of this price increase is driven by/closely tied with retail South Korean investors shows it is hype. 

Ripple can succeed, but how can XRP become the currency of the future? Governments are going to allow their currencies to be supplanted by XRP? They can easily shut it down, but it is not so easy to shut down bitcoin. And since XRP is centralized, there is a single point of failure. Not so with bitcoin.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:42:35 AM

Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
it sad and my biggest regret. once i believe on ripple but i was sell it on 0.3$ and now its almost reach 3$ and still growing. this so sad to be true. but i do believe ripple have such a great project that makes them growing big right now.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:57:40 AM

ripple will not gain that 30.000% gain in the market, why ripple is hype now? it is just those announcements and trend that make people buy the coin but once the hype gone or  most people have the token, they will go sell it fast, and will make the price of the coin dump again
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:15:32 AM

Ripple is a crypto currencies that will lead in the future. What i do not like about ripple is the fact that it is centralized and controlled by the banks.Many banks across the world use it as the basis for their own settlement infrastructure,the cryptocurrency has a four-second settlement.Ripple soars,It becomes second-biggest cryptocurrency by market cap.

malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:43:19 AM

Not sure because the bull run of Ripple during these days is quite alarming, we can't predict the market by considering one month of rapid increase, may be it will emerge as the one of the leading alts or may be it will dump shortly. BTW there is still some time needed for ripple to prove itself a future currency.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: