Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAY] Taylor - Smart Crypto Trading Assistant | ICO | Token Sale  (Read 5300 times)
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:38:05 PM

Taylor App Ushering in a New Wave of Crypto Enthusiasts Token Sale Started February 21st, 2018 at 2 PM UTC

TALLINN, ESTONIA – FEBRUARY 26, 2018 – The time has arrived for Taylor to launch their initial coin offering. Taylor is a revolutionary platform that tracks market prices, signals potential investments, and executes buy and sell orders for major cryptocurrencies with the simplicity and portability of a mobile application. Its user-friendly interface and smart features will do for cryptocurrency trading what the browser did for the Internet: make it widely accessible for the average user.
https://themerkle.com/taylor-app-ushering-in-a-new-wave-of-crypto-enthusiasts-token-sale-started-february-21st-2018-at-2-pm-utc/
sembada

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:38:28 AM

https://smarttaylor.io/static/media/sociamedia/first-week-results.png

21% of tokens sold came from referrals and 63% of all tokens were sold.
What else happend in the first week of crowd sales?

Find out here: https://goo.gl/3rNeXi

Smart Taylor, Crypto Trading for Everyone  Wink

It's been pretty much a token is also already sold had reached 63%. Hopefully can still grow longer tokens sold to ICO is completed.
tualepe

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:41:31 AM

so far I see the project has a very good development. Hopefully with a lot of support given in this project. will make this project a huge success and gives a great result for all participants. success is always for this project.
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:27:30 PM

so far I see the project has a very good development. Hopefully with a lot of support given in this project. will make this project a huge success and gives a great result for all participants. success is always for this project.

The most important thing with this kind of project is team behind it, if they will go on and put the idea together it would be amazing. I just want to trade with this app

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
tualepe

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:55:43 AM

The most important thing with this kind of project is team behind it, if they will go on and put the idea together it would be amazing. I just want to trade with this app
you are right. not only support but also depends on your effort and hard work done by all the team who worked on the project.
and I personally really hope this project can be a great success and gives a great result for all participants.
robertohonggo

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

you are right. not only support but also depends on your effort and hard work done by all the team who worked on the project.
and I personally really hope this project can be a great success and gives a great result for all participants.
Surely the team in this project is hard work and reliable in their field. This is my great hope, this project will get support from many investors and participants to succeed in the future.

tortellino

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

just a few question, if still answered i apologize:

as i understand the taylor app will be connected to big exchanges, as i think over an API key. So liquidity of the exchange will be essentially for giving correct signals. Are there any hints of the exchanges which will be used for trading. Will there be just BTC/USD pairs or also trading with Altcoins?

during the beta launch and for three months after the alpha lunch the app will be free. This is great so everbody who is interested in using taylor has enough time to do so. After that there comes the billed subscriptions. Is there any hint of the intended fees for a subscription e.g. for 1 / 12 months?

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
smarttaylor

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:51:48 PM

Hi, Tualepe, thank you for your support!
smarttaylor

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:01:51 PM

Hi, Ciro!

Thanks! We're indeed a competent team working hard to release the beta to the thousands of users who already signed up to try it for free Wink
smarttaylor

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:56:50 PM

Bonus bounty category: 120,000 TAY (~112 ETH) for the 30 best performers in the referral program — it’s on!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXjTU_xXcAA2k5J.jpg:large

https://goo.gl/85hUHm
lartiste

Activity: 283
Merit: 118

ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:58:24 PM

1 day and 16 hours begin Armageddon   Cool
EmmaVitto@tutanota.com

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:40:29 PM

the project is interesting and Nice, hopefully, it will be a success for his future and it will be a lot of participating to this project.
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:39:54 AM

I think this is one good project, dude! hopefully this project can run smoothly and successfully Smiley Wink
smarttaylor

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

I think this is one good project, dude! hopefully this project can run smoothly and successfully Smiley Wink

Thanks a lot, Mishael! Great news are coming, stay tuned!!

tri lie

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:42:51 AM

No project will be successful without a strong, experienced and capable team. Taylor team has a strong composition and they are great in their fields. The project will be outstanding and be the top among others.
tortellino

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

just a few question, if still answered i apologize:

as i understand the taylor app will be connected to big exchanges, as i think over an API key. So liquidity of the exchange will be essentially for giving correct signals. Are there any hints of the exchanges which will be used for trading. Will there be just BTC/USD pairs or also trading with Altcoins?

during the beta launch and for three months after the alpha lunch the app will be free. This is great so everbody who is interested in using taylor has enough time to do so. After that there comes the billed subscriptions. Is there any hint of the intended fees for a subscription e.g. for 1 / 12 months?

sorry for getting this up but i am really interested in getting these question answered. i uesd coinigy for a while and it really helped me to my own analysis, i used 1broker but it depends on the person behind which u follow to trade, so TAYLOR could really get in a niche that isn´t occupied by another company and the usecases could be tremendous.

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
FC Arsenal

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

So how do these ICOs work, practically speaking? In brief please  Smiley
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2030
Merit: 652

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

your team looks great and strong I'm sure this project will be a great project.I really hope this project will be a great success project and get the target.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:01:22 AM

for 65% sold the finished is very near soon this will be to the moon for sure
dinowage

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:41:01 AM

for 65% sold the finished is very near soon this will be to the moon for sure
a good achievement, hoping for the future it will achieve well-targeted results smoothly, keep the team spirit and the participants incorporated in this project so that the project will grow and succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: