Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:53:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAY] Taylor - Smart Crypto Trading Assistant | ICO | Token Sale  (Read 5294 times)
sembada

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:03:01 AM

for 65% sold the finished is very near soon this will be to the moon for sure
a good achievement, hoping for the future it will achieve well-targeted results smoothly, keep the team spirit and the participants incorporated in this project so that the project will grow and succeed.

the results that have been achieved in the present is already quite a lot. easy to hope in the future more and more of the results obtained and could reach targets in the expected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
staggerpines

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:09:09 PM

Is Taylor similar to Genesis Vision?
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:12:17 PM

That is a great thing for us. We will soon see Taylor list on the exchanges
smarttaylor

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:53:24 PM

That is a great thing for us. We will soon see Taylor list on the exchanges

Yes, we'll hit some exchanges by Q2/2018 in accordance with our roadmap.
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:31:54 PM

I'm looking forward to getting my taylor app. It will be my little trading monkey making me money. Gonna be so cool.

Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:32:00 AM

I really liked this project, projects that have the support and have a good team anyway.
I really hope that this project is always progressing.
tortellino

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:18:16 AM

@butlimous: thanks for this precise answer.....BITTREX would be great, good volumne on must coins and a lot of coins.....this is my exchange since 2016 Grin

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
alex219

Activity: 628
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:29:45 PM

Looks good for now.

TOTAL SOLD: 4,299,639 (65.79%)

We need more investment.
smarttaylor

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:18:12 AM

Smart Taylor is a nice project, but we need more advertising. Some investment should be spent on advertising.

We're working on it!! This week is gonna be big!!
JaneAcker361

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:26:45 AM

Why you do the 50eth max to purchase of your tokens?
Mishael

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:57:39 AM

your team looks great and strong I'm sure this project will be a great project.I really hope this project will be a great success project and get the target.

They should release the beta version very soon. So let's rocket to the mooooon  Cheesy

yes man!!! I can not wait for beta version release!! Cool
tortellino

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:41:54 PM

@Godson_Mansa: hi, subscribed  to the signature and avatar campaign but my name didn´t appear in the sheet whre u  can track your activities: https://medium.com/smarttaylor/taylors-bounty-program-is-here-b211409ab5cb

the last entry is dating from 02/18/2018, nearly one month ago. Is there another sheet, cause this one looks outdated? Thanks for help!

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
dinowage

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

your team looks great and strong I'm sure this project will be a great project.I really hope this project will be a great success project and get the target.

They should release the beta version very soon. So let's rocket to the mooooon  Cheesy

I also believe that this project will succeed in achieving the desired target, always the success of this project hopefully will be more successful for the future.
smarttaylor

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:39:54 PM

Why you do the 50eth max to purchase of your tokens?

In order to prevent whales (few people with lots of money) to buy a large % of our coin supply and manipulate the market Smiley

Jamalzzz

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:26:25 AM

I also believe that this project will succeed in achieving the desired target, always the success of this project hopefully will be more successful for the future.
I think no doubt if this project could be a huge success and deliver results that satisfy for all participants.
because all this team is always working hard with very good, in order to make this project reaches its target.
tualepe

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:30:45 AM

I think no doubt if this project could be a huge success and deliver results that satisfy for all participants.
because all this team is always working hard with very good, in order to make this project reaches its target.
sure, the team definitely did the job as fully as possible. and the team also always compact to develop this project so that the project can achieve success and can provide incredible luck.
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

sure, the team definitely did the job as fully as possible. and the team also always compact to develop this project so that the project can achieve success and can provide incredible luck.
aside from the cohesiveness of the team who became supporters of the success of a project, concept, detail ,and honesty from the management of the project itself very influential, while we know this project has a mature concept   the idea of a team who trusted . This was the positive values that can attract the attention of investors who ultimately make this project encountered a succes peak.
robertohonggo

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:48:56 AM

I see on Taylor website, token sales are great. I hope with a strong and professional team present in the Taylor project will be able to maximize the promotion and sale of Taylor token.

tri lie

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:37:13 AM

aside from the cohesiveness of the team who became supporters of the success of a project, concept, detail ,and honesty from the management of the project itself very influential, while we know this project has a mature concept   the idea of a team who trusted . This was the positive values that can attract the attention of investors who ultimately make this project encountered a succes peak.

the team has worked very hard and they would be rewarded with a successful ICO. We will support them until they reach the hard cap and even more than the target.
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:27:29 PM

A good project with a very promising mission to become more developed and to be the best.happy to be involved in this project,
I want to keep monitoring the progress of this project.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: