Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:14:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAY] Taylor - Smart Crypto Trading Assistant | ICO | Token Sale  (Read 5294 times)
melander81

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

I am really interested in the project. And seeing that I can get into this project with just .01ETH is definitely a good start for me. This would be my first foray into Crypto and hopefully I get to purchase at the discounted price. Still a noob actually and learning the ropes of this space.

But I truly believe that this application would be very beneficial for all new traders. I haven't actually seen the full details on how this would be implemented? Will it just notify users of their existing trades or will also allow them to trade directly to any exchange site?

Will try to find time and read the whitepaper before the sale opens. My KYC is still pending so that's also still in the works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fseixas

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:11:23 PM

Hi, thx for getting back to me so fast and for your kind answers!  Cheesy

So are you saying that after your token sale (that's about to happen soon) nobody will ever be able to buy TAY anymore?  Huh

Also, when will the app be available? Will using Taylor without participating in your ICO also require KYC?

And lastly, what will the monthly fee be, in fiat (or ETH)? Hard to evaluate the benefit of having TAY to pay for it if I have no idea of its value compared to fiat (or ETH). I'm guessing my main interest in TAY would be to pay for Taylor with a discount, not to hodl or trade it as being a baby crypto enthusiast I won't enter any ICOs whatsoever.

Sorry again for the dumb questions.  Undecided Grin

Hi!

after the token sale, everyone will be able to buy TAY through exchanges on the market. But tokens will only be issued during the token sale.

We believe the production version of the app will be available in no more than 3 months after the token sale. About requering KYC to use the app, it is yet to be determined but I would say probably yes.

The monthly fee will be $60.

fseixas

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:34:16 PM

I am really interested in the project. And seeing that I can get into this project with just .01ETH is definitely a good start for me. This would be my first foray into Crypto and hopefully I get to purchase at the discounted price. Still a noob actually and learning the ropes of this space.

But I truly believe that this application would be very beneficial for all new traders. I haven't actually seen the full details on how this would be implemented? Will it just notify users of their existing trades or will also allow them to trade directly to any exchange site?

Will try to find time and read the whitepaper before the sale opens. My KYC is still pending so that's also still in the works.

The best way to understand our service and app is to watch our introductory video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmNlO-MtoiQ

Here is an explanation:
Our market monitor bot watch for trading opportunities in hundreds of coin pairs. Once found, it will notify users through the mobile app. Users will then decide if they want to enter that trade using the funds they have in their exchanges. Just set how much you want to invest and your target profit and you are good to go. Our trading bot will do all the hard work for you, setting buy and sell orders and even stop orders. After the trade you will be notified of the results.

sunny18hunny

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:37:51 AM

When is the trial version available? Only buy signals, sell signals? do you have the function to set the stop loss order? Smiley
crypto_tricky

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:48:39 AM

Thanks very much for the answers. Smiley
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

Is there any idea yet of some of the premium service features that the TAY token will be used to pay for?
crypto_tricky

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

OK so I think I can now answer this, having skipped through the whitepaper: Grin

"The Premium plan will include all Basic plan features plus additional features such as notification priority, higher
trading limits, additional trading stops options, etc. The Premium plan will have a discount of 25% over the Basic
plan price."

Hey, Fabio, did I understand correctly that holders of at least 1000 TAY won't have to pay monthly subscription for the basic service, and at least 3000 TAY to the premium one?

Will Taylor be compatible with GDAX and Kraken?
smarttaylor

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:06:28 PM

When is the trial version available? Only buy signals, sell signals? do you have the function to set the stop loss order? Smiley

Hi, Sunny Smiley

You can request access to our beta app now at goo. gl/7zw2oK (just delete the space after the dot)

We're building a trading platform with smart signals that will warn you when it's a good time to enter a trade. You just select how much you want to invest, the % you intend to gain and our app will automatically place stop-gain and stop-loss orders for you. It's all done via API that will integrate with the major exchanges on the market Smiley We'll start with Bittrex and then Binance and Poloniex, with more to follow!
smarttaylor

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:42:32 PM

Is there any idea yet of some of the premium service features that the TAY token will be used to pay for?

Hey, Andeze Smiley

We're considering many options and will wait for the feedback and suggestions of our beta testers before we announce what the features will be before the app is officially launched Smiley

smarttaylor

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:45:53 PM

OK so I think I can now answer this, having skipped through the whitepaper: Grin

"The Premium plan will include all Basic plan features plus additional features such as notification priority, higher
trading limits, additional trading stops options, etc. The Premium plan will have a discount of 25% over the Basic
plan price."

Hey, Fabio, did I understand correctly that holders of at least 1000 TAY won't have to pay monthly subscription for the basic service, and at least 3000 TAY to the premium one?

Will Taylor be compatible with GDAX and Kraken?

Yes, you understood correctly Wink

We will integrate to the major exchanges. We're trying our best to implement the most used ones first, but surely GDAX and Kraken will be considered soon!
crypto_tricky

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:09:12 PM

Bittrex isn't accepting new users.
And I won't go on Poloniex.
Which leaves Binance only...  Embarrassed Embarrassed
debaas

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

I have been following this project for some time and really itching to invest in the token sale.
The updated whitepaper where it says you get basic app access for 1000 TAY is nice and i will probably use that.

The thing i just don't see yet is the use of the tokens if you are not planning on using the app.

They say you can pay for a subscription using tokens but you can also do that by credit card, so no real need to buy tokens to get a subscription.
The other premium services for which you can pay with TAY are still not clear, so right now i have no clue if these tokens are of any use??

Please explain the use of tokens a bit more. Just can't see the value of it right now if i can also pay for a subscription and additional features with a credit card.

Also if i do the math correctly, 1000 TAY will give you free App access, the basic membership will be around $ 60 a month, so that's $720 a year.
So basically 1000 tokens are worth $ 720  (if you considder holding them a year)  which means $ 0,72 cents. The token sale lists 1 TAY at 0,0007 ETH which is around $ 0,63 cents now.

So by taking a risk and buying 1000 TAY i will have to use the app for at least 10 months to end up saving money on a subscription. I might not like it or use it longer than 10 months. Also the first 6 months are free so basically i have to wait 16 months before my ICO tokens will be cheaper than just buying a regular subscription with credit card.

So it comes down to the question: What can i do with the tokens besides using it on TAY services and subscriptions, and what will the exac pricing be of the different subscriptions and additional features.
fseixas

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

I have been following this project for some time and really itching to invest in the token sale.
The updated whitepaper where it says you get basic app access for 1000 TAY is nice and i will probably use that.

The thing i just don't see yet is the use of the tokens if you are not planning on using the app.

They say you can pay for a subscription using tokens but you can also do that by credit card, so no real need to buy tokens to get a subscription.
The other premium services for which you can pay with TAY are still not clear, so right now i have no clue if these tokens are of any use??

Please explain the use of tokens a bit more. Just can't see the value of it right now if i can also pay for a subscription and additional features with a credit card.

Also if i do the math correctly, 1000 TAY will give you free App access, the basic membership will be around $ 60 a month, so that's $720 a year.
So basically 1000 tokens are worth $ 720  (if you considder holding them a year)  which means $ 0,72 cents. The token sale lists 1 TAY at 0,0007 ETH which is around $ 0,63 cents now.

So by taking a risk and buying 1000 TAY i will have to use the app for at least 10 months to end up saving money on a subscription. I might not like it or use it longer than 10 months. Also the first 6 months are free so basically i have to wait 16 months before my ICO tokens will be cheaper than just buying a regular subscription with credit card.

So it comes down to the question: What can i do with the tokens besides using it on TAY services and subscriptions, and what will the exac pricing be of the different subscriptions and additional features.

debass, thanks for your time analyzing our project.

the use of the token is basically to pay for the service, but sure not only that in the future. There is one feature in our roadmap, the social trading will probably use our tokens to monetize strategies created by our users which is another utility for the token. But for now, it is only to pay for the service. The premium plan will only be accessible for the ones how paid using TAY or by holding 3000 TAY. There is no other way to access the premium plan, even by credit card. So all the value depends on the value of the features in the premium plan. We have many ideas for that, but here are two features that we will implement:
1) higher trading limits
Due to the fact that our main user target is newbies to crypto, we will set a strict trading limit for the basic plan. So, every more experienced user will probably want the premium plan which only can be purchased using TAY.
2) priority notifications
Since trading opportunities using the scalping strategy have a very short life-span, the users that act quickly will be able to make more profitable trades. We will not delay notification to basic users, but premium users will receive it first.

We believe that only these two features plus more to come will set a proper value on the premium plan.

You said:

I think this is not a great comparison since you are comparing the value of one year of holding with an immediate value of the token. The point here is how much 1000 TAY will be valued in one year. Will it be more or less than $720?

Our view of the holding feature is that someone wants to hold because he or she believes that the price will appreciate over time and, because he or she is holding, he or she will be benefited with the free use of the app. That's another way of seeing it.

Another way to see it is the fact that the money you put paying for the subscription is a sunk cost while the holding is not. By holding you can get your money back (or at least part of it depending on the TAY price). I don't think it is fair to compare a sunk cost with money put in holding of tokens.

One information that I need to correct in your thinking is that the first 6 months will be free. That is not correct. The service will be free while the app is still in beta. We will start charging when it leaves the beta.

Thanks again! Smiley
smarttaylor

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:55:18 PM

Bittrex isn't accepting new users.
And I won't go on Poloniex.
Which leaves Binance only...  Embarrassed Embarrassed

We have in our roadmap Cryptopia, HitBTC, Bitfinex and Tidex as other exchanges we'll be integrating in the future;)

Are there any other exchanges you'd like us to integrate that we haven't previously mentioned?
debaas

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:58:33 PM

debass, thanks for your time analyzing our project.

the use of the token is basically to pay for the service, but sure not only that in the future. There is one feature in our roadmap, the social trading will probably use our tokens to monetize strategies created by our users which is another utility for the token. But for now, it is only to pay for the service. The premium plan will only be accessible for the ones how paid using TAY or by holding 3000 TAY. There is no other way to access the premium plan, even by credit card. So all the value depends on the value of the features in the premium plan. We have many ideas for that, but here are two features that we will implement:
1) higher trading limits
Due to the fact that our main user target is newbies to crypto, we will set a strict trading limit for the basic plan. So, every more experienced user will probably want the premium plan which only can be purchased using TAY.
2) priority notifications
Since trading opportunities using the scalping strategy have a very short life-span, the users that act quickly will be able to make more profitable trades. We will not delay notification to basic users, but premium users will receive it first.

We believe that only these two features plus more to come will set a proper value on the premium plan.

You said:
So basically 1000 tokens are worth $ 720  (if you considder holding them a year)  which means $ 0,72 cents. The token sale lists 1 TAY at 0,0007 ETH which is around $ 0,63 cents now.

I think this is not a great comparison since you are comparing the value of one year of holding with an immediate value of the token. The point here is how much 1000 TAY will be valued in one year. Will it be more or less than $720?

Our view of the holding feature is that someone wants to hold because he or she believes that the price will appreciate over time and, because he or she is holding, he or she will be benefited with the free use of the app. That's another way of seeing it.

Another way to see it is the fact that the money you put paying for the subscription is a sunk cost while the holding is not. By holding you can get your money back (or at least part of it depending on the TAY price). I don't think it is fair to compare a sunk cost with money put in holding of tokens.

One information that I need to correct in your thinking is that the first 6 months will be free. That is not correct. The service will be free while the app is still in beta. We will start charging when it leaves the beta.

Thanks again! Smiley

Thanks alot for answering my questions. This is very helpfull , especially to know that the premium service can only be paid for with tokens, that increases the value for sure! Will invest in it Smiley
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:17:44 PM

Hi, are there info published concerning gas price/gwei for the token sale? I hope that the sale goes well and everyone get a chance to contribute. I just want to be able to trade with a little more peace and I believe this app can offer that or even more.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
alex219

Activity: 628
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:57:28 PM

My telegram group is talking a lot about Smarttaylor. If you have not signed up for the whitelist, I would recommend you to register. I believe it is a project that can really be valued in the future. Two days left for the start of ico.
dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:25:10 AM

The project is quite nice. I think the estimated price in the third quarter will be US $ 11. The team is very interested. Such a project is not easy for the market.
crypto_tricky

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:03:08 AM

I'm seriously considering joining it now, need to setup myetherwallet.

But I'm confused again  Huh Huh. So will stake holders (1000 or 3000) have the service free of charge always or only while the application is in beta?

I hope the app will have a desktop version available no later than the mobile one, and integrated on GDAX and Kraken.

On what exchanges will the TAY token be available?
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

Yeaa I will also participate in this TAY project.
I think its got more than 3000 stake holders that can earn.

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: