Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAY] Taylor - Smart Crypto Trading Assistant | ICO | Token Sale  (Read 5300 times)
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:05:36 AM

Time after time the community grows and the team has made a very good way to market their project. Can't wait to see the successful of this project.
I hope the results of the hard work of the team resulted in a satisfactory outcome in the end, optimistic will be successful for this taylor project, and certainly a success in the market as wel.
smarttaylor

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:48:20 PM

Time after time the community grows and the team has made a very good way to market their project. Can't wait to see the successful of this project.
I hope the results of the hard work of the team resulted in a satisfactory outcome in the end, optimistic will be successful for this taylor project, and certainly a success in the market as wel.

There's still a long way to go. This is just the beginning <3

Raditya119

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:32:34 PM

program ini sangat menarik, pasti banyak yang ikut serta bergabung

apakah masih ada program bounty untu penulis artikeL
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:54:40 PM

I will see the progress of this project.we need investors to achieve the target.
I'm sure this will be a project with good profit

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:13:10 PM

I'm very excited about the recent news of the launch of the Taylor Academy. An educational site about cryptocurrency would be very useful to new entrants. It is also a great way to funnel new people into trying their mobile trading assistant.

Here are a list of the initial courses to be made available:
Free courses
Introduction to blockchain
Introduction to cryptocurrencies
Securing cryptocurrencies
Standard courses
Crypto market dynamics
Introduction to trading
Technical analysis I
Fundamental analysis of blockchain projects
Token economics
Introduction to trading tools
Premium courses
Technical analysis II
Advanced trading strategies
Mastering trading tools
Altcoins trading: strategies and opportunities
Advanced trading operations (margin trading, lending, futures)
ICO investment strategies

raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:28:31 PM

I'm very excited about the recent news of the launch of the Taylor Academy. An educational site about cryptocurrency would be very useful to new entrants. It is also a great way to funnel new people into trying their mobile trading assistant.

Free courses
Standard courses
Crypto market dynamics
Introduction to trading
Technical analysis I
Token economics
Premium courses
Technical analysis II
Mastering trading tools

it looks good, Taylor Academy it will be the solution for everyone to learn about cryptocurrency. many advantages from Taylor Academy to everyone. hopefully, it will get a lot of support from investors

crosswhite

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:24:50 AM

Free courses
Standard courses
Crypto market dynamics
Introduction to trading
Technical analysis I
Token economics
Premium courses
Technical analysis II
Mastering trading tools

it looks good, Taylor Academy it will be the solution for everyone to learn about cryptocurrency. many advantages from Taylor Academy to everyone. hopefully, it will get a lot of support from investors
It's no doubt the excellence that exists within the project of TAYLOR, this is a project that has a very useful benefit.

robertohonggo

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:52:16 AM

There's still a long way to go. This is just the beginning <3

That's right there's still a long way to go, I'm sure the team from the Taylor project is planning development for a better future. The Taylor project has a team of passion and hard work. hopefully, will be a favorite by the public and investors

Rengga Jati

Activity: 2030
Merit: 652

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:33:57 AM

I really hope this project will be successful and follow all the plans.I am sure they will work well to run this project perfectly
Because this is an exciting project that will be very beneficial for us in the future

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

tualepe

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:17:51 AM

I really hope this project will be successful and follow all the plans.I am sure they will work well to run this project perfectly
Because this is an exciting project that will be very beneficial for us in the future
I personally also want the same thing, I am always optimistic that this project will surely succeed and deliver results that did not disappoint for all participants, because I believe that the team is always working hard to be able to make this project developing.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:23:41 AM

Only 1day 17 hours to end the Taylor ico so don't miss the final chaness to buy the Taylor ico was already raised 65% of amount, the Taylor team doing great.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:17:02 AM

I personally also want the same thing, I am always optimistic that this project will surely succeed and deliver results that did not disappoint for all participants, because I believe that the team is always working hard to be able to make this project developing.
all teams are always hard at work very well, and I believe with time remaining ico.
they will definitely be more serious again to make this project successfully reached the target.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:05:34 AM

Only 1day 17 hours to end the Taylor ico so don't miss the final chaness to buy the Taylor ico was already raised 65% of amount, the Taylor team doing great.
ICO stay counting the hours and I really hope we wish this time remaining in the growing number of tokens that were sold.
sembada

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:20:17 AM

ICO stay counting the hours and I really hope we wish this time remaining in the growing number of tokens that were sold.
Looks like today is the last day of ICO on this project and I really hope that the sale of tokens can be maximized anymore and regardless of the final result later may make satisfaction for the team and also a participant. 
Solexx

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:05:33 AM

IS there already an ETA when bounties will be paid? I know it's obviously after the token sale, just wanted to know...
smarttaylor

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:40:36 PM

IS there already an ETA when bounties will be paid? I know it's obviously after the token sale, just wanted to know...

Public sale tokens will be unlocked on Monday. Bounty tokens will follow suit Smiley
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

Looks like today is the last day of ICO on this project and I really hope that the sale of tokens can be maximized anymore and regardless of the final result later may make satisfaction for the team and also a participant. 
I hope also that way, hopefully on the last day of this token can skyrocket sales sharply, should add the spirit of promoting the project,  i can't wait anymore for the success of this project , hopefully the outcome is satisfactory.
Leopard11

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

Today is the last day of the bounty Smiley
smarttaylor

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:57:27 PM

How cool is this last minute endorsement? Smiley 2 HOURS LEFT:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DY7IH0HU0AArV16.jpg
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:39:48 AM

Public sale tokens will be unlocked on Monday. Bounty tokens will follow suit Smiley

token sales are great. I hope with a strong and professional team present in the Taylor project will be able to hit major exchange ,thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: