Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:34:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] matrix.space - Enter Block Chain 3.0  (Read 11465 times)
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:59:14 PM

What is the connection between MATRIX and Alibaba Group?

There is no direct connection between MATRIX and Alibaba. One of MATRIX's angel investors is F&H, a fund which is founded and directly managed by John Wu, former CTO of the Alibaba Group.
alenaselya

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

MATRIX is an open-source blockchain platform that supports smart contracts and machine learning services. With its infrastructure re-built with artificial intelligence (AI) techniques, MATRIX revolutionizes the user experience of executing smart contracts by making the whole process faster, easier, and safer.
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:01:19 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 06:26:30 PM by yokosan

when it entered the exchanges, the downward trend started.
I think those who participated in the bounty campaign just sold what they had. I think it is an advantageous price to have not yet entered any exchanges.  Wink
Peao
Legendary

Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

when it entered the exchanges, the downward trend started.
I think those who participated in the bounty campaign just sold what they had. I think it is an advantageous price to have not yet entered any exchanges.  Wink
what you're saying may not be true. because only etherdelta was processed. there was little volume here. I don't think MAN tokens fallen because MAN hasn't entered the stock market yet. because there was a general decline.  Roll Eyes
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:51:04 PM

I think Ether Delta is getting worse and worse every day. Hopefully the price on Coinmarketcap isn't derived from Ether Delta...

Orders that aren't there anymore, when you cancel an order it costs you ETH but the order still stays...

Good I loaded up my MAN before all this mess.

Also nice to see MAN getting the acknowledgement it deserves!

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:52:32 AM

worth see
MatrixChain Exclusive! BCB talks tech with Prof. Steve Deng. This Blockchain is gonna be BIG

http://video.genyoutube.net/5bPcIgrOdgM

revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:31:19 AM

Inside the MATRIX — #1: How does our AI assisted cancer diagnosis and treatment system work? The National Health and Welfare Commission invited us to share details

https://medium.com/@matrixainetwork/inside-the-matrix-1-how-does-our-ai-assisted-cancer-diagnosis-and-treatment-system-work-19186363959

This is the first of a brand new series to get a closer look at MATRIX. We think communication is important and we want to share all of the great things we’re achieving with our supporters.
Recently we were invited to The Pathology Quality Control Evaluation Center to visit the remote disease diagnosis and quality control platform, as well as the Center for Disease Diagnosis, to carry out technical exchanges and discuss cooperation.

The Pathology Quality Control Evaluation Center is a digital remote diagnosis and quality control platform for digital pathology established by the National Health and Welfare Commission of the People’s Government of the People’s Republic of China. The Center integrates various resources and the use of modern network technologies and digital slice image processing systems to achieve remote diagnosis goals.

The Center informed us that the current medical and disease research is developing rapidly, and that although pathologists are experienced, it is difficult to diagnose the diseases encountered in a short period of time. It is hoped that the introduction of new technologies will provide more space for quick and accurate pathological diagnoses.
Clinical diagnoses are made according to identifying common signs and patterns based on past information and images based on accumulated experience. AI ​​can copy the whole process and learn quickly and more efficiently, whilst being able to recall the information more readily when it’s needed.

Through deep learning technology, AI can continue to learn X-rays, medical books, essays, electronic medical records, and things like the formation of tumor tissue and normal histopathology; anything which is already available in huge databases. When a digital pathological section needs to be diagnosed, the most similar sections are quickly retrieved from the database by image recognition technology and diagnosed to help the doctor formulate a treatment plan.

AI-assisted disease diagnosis and treatment is an inevitable future trend of medical development. It is the perfect combination of pathological image recognition technology and machine learning methods, and the deep learning facilities provided by the our bayesian Proof of Work algorithm is a perfect training ground. Not only will it help with Pathologists’ day-to-day work which requires high degrees of concentration and an extremely wide knowledge base, it also facilitates a greatly increased accuracy and efficiency of pathological diagnosis.

The diagnosis and treatment solution we are currently building is one to aid in the diagnosis of thyroid cancer and liver cancer. We are working with Beijing Cancer Hospital, the 302 Hospital and a number of other first-line hospitals in the China to realize this goal — our solution will be in place in each of these hospitals when it’s ready.
In the next phase, we will continue to strengthen communication with The Center, work to improve the AI ​​technology used in digital pathological diagnosis with the hospitals, optimize the cooperation details and promote the common development of both parties.

jm1121

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:37:22 AM

This project is legitimately amazing.  I'm invested and I would advise others do as well.  Just to be a part of this.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:38:52 AM

This project is legitimately amazing.  I'm invested and I would advise others do as well.  Just to be a part of this.

I already did and I am eagerly awaiting what will happen in March and April when a larger public will be exposed to MAN when they will be entering diffferent exchanges...

YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:41:11 AM

It's rare for me to participate in ICO, unfortunately I couldn't participate in this, a great opportunity was apparently lost, but the current prices are still low and I'm having the chance to witness a project that could change the way people see blockchain and all this technology around! The name Matrix is appropriate to this future revolution!

While the price of the token remains low, you have the opportunity to purchase them on the open market! Do not miss this chance, the crypto market has not yet started active growth this year and many tokens can now be bought at a cheap price!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Accompany

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:23:56 PM

CMC currency rate is close to 1$ it is around 92 cent currently. It left good profit to who bought from ICO. I’m regret not to join its ICO. ICO price was 1 MAN=36 cent, if I don’t remember wrong. Anyway, congregations to friends.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

https://medium.com/@keithtuskey/matrix-ai-network-the-1-crypto-you-want-to-own-758661a5fa23

Hopefully this article will be shared by many...

Peao
Legendary

Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:16:36 PM

I just read it. it's really nice and impressive. I always liked long-term investments. but neo shouldn't be advertising that much.  Wink
CryptoPuppy

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:58:11 AM

Submitted CryptoPuppyApp.com iOS/Android app for review today. Raising a small 10BTC Pre-Sale for ~10% of tokens to cover exchange fees and dev cost going forward(everything self financed so far and we will sell out). Partner and I have both worked with reputable altcoins in the past, more info on  https://discord.gg/TTepQ6K   

CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:39:12 AM

Submitted CryptoPuppyApp.com iOS/Android app for review today. Raising a small 10BTC Pre-Sale for ~10% of tokens to cover exchange fees and dev cost going forward(everything self financed so far and we will sell out). Partner and I have both worked with reputable altcoins in the past, more info on  https://discord.gg/TTepQ6K   

I don't see why you need to spam in this thread...

Don't think it is about MATRIX, right?

CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

Project with great potential! #ICO #ethereum #crypto Cool project.
Hopefully more investors will join this amazing projectGreat opportunity for those who invest in cryptocurrency!
It will grow and bring benefits to investors!
Also the content of whitepaper. good job DEV

Why the hastags?

Your post seems to be applicable to any E20-based token...

Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:17:13 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 10:53:47 PM by Luvr1000

Honestly, I thought that the project When it comes out on the stock exchange, it will grow very expensive, because artificial intelligence is the most urgent topic to date, but for some reason it stands still
keepboxm

Activity: 229
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:11:30 PM

Hope we will see more news about matrix in future and this will be fully functional chain. Also I would like to take a look to some open source parts of code. Thanks
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

Dr Deng's response to the few people who say the Intelligent Contracts feature is "impossible" or "marketing"
by kits_

https://www.reddit.com/r/MatrixAINetwork/comments/84o6fo/dr_dengs_response_to_the_few_people_who_say_the/

I emailed Dr Deng to ask about this and he took his time to offer a nice response.
xxxxxx,
Nice to know you're so familiar with our proposal. In our blockchain, a user defines their intention with a natural language, but the respective smart contract is still a program in a programming language. We provide tools for the conversion from an intention to a program.
The general problem of generating programs from natural language is certainly a hard one. Microsoft's deepcoder project illustrates the possibility to generate program from an algorithmic description with deep learning techniques, but it's still far from mature. On the other hand, programs for smart contracts are much more restricted in terms of underlying programming patterns. Our analysis on existing Ethereum code reveals that these programs can be covered by ~60 programming patterns. Therefore, our idea is actually simple:
A user defines their contract intention with a natural language (currently English and Chinese) in either spoken or written form.
A deep learning based procedure extracts the underlying patterns of transaction.
A library (which is constructed in advance) based procedure is used to generate the program by composing code for each pattern from snippets in the library
So you are correct. A user says something like "Send X MAN to Y address on condition Z", which is the simplest pattern, is one of them. It is then straightforward to generate the code for such a behavior.
Yangdong
I like particularly like the fact that they've already done the deep dive into the ETH contracts and deduced exactly how much work there is to do for the library to be useful (approx 60 patterns). Based on this, and the fact that the Chinese NLP implementation was done in December, means it seems reasonably far along!

110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

What happens when coins are sold with limitless allocation at ICO, now being manipulated to the max  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: