Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] matrix.space - Enter Block Chain 3.0  (Read 11459 times)
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:47:41 PM
Merited by kolinko (1)

What happens when coins are sold with limitless allocation at ICO, now being manipulated to the max  Huh
Mind you people selling will be looking to buy back in as the fundamentals are very strong with this project, let's hop the selling ends up in sticky hands and the price rebound should be strong

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TVTVI

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:26:12 PM

Project that integrates the issues that AI projects are experiencing, I personally are looking for AI projects and the name MATRIX is very attractive to me.
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:50:19 PM

I have  chosen Matrix over any existing and working blockchain out there. Very bullish!
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:01:52 PM

I have  chosen Matrix over any existing and working blockchain out there. Very bullish!
You have found the right one.
Hold yours

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:24:09 PM

What happens when coins are sold with limitless allocation at ICO, now being manipulated to the max  Huh
Mind you people selling will be looking to buy back in as the fundamentals are very strong with this project, let's hop the selling ends up in sticky hands and the price rebound should be strong

What caused this confidence in the project? What exactly has been done according to the roadmap and why do you think that those who sell tokens will buy it again?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
rafzalan

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:59:13 PM

What happens when coins are sold with limitless allocation at ICO, now being manipulated to the max  Huh

What caused this confidence in the project? What exactly has been done according to the roadmap and why do you think that those who sell tokens will buy it again?
At this moment what we have is only an idea plus an strong team that are capable of doing it.
The idea is so wonderful that worth risking.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:28:18 PM

Anyone else watch the Huobi livestream and enter their UID exactly how they ask and are not listed for the airdrop?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:03:22 PM

I decided to invest in a few good progressive blockchain projects this month, as I feel that anyone now involved in digital currency should own some infrastructure coins, so am trying to get a few of each. Today I managed to buy around 654 MAN, is this a good little bag you think? I am not a whale but I thought this could be a nice little sized bag for my Blockchain coins portfolio. I loved the AI aspect to it and that made me want t own some for a long term hold. Of course the supply is quite huge, but then again if the coinmarketcap for coins grows, maybe the price of MAN can too.  Smiley. I consider the blockchain investments as my little pension fund.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
rafzalan

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:14:04 PM

I decided to invest in a few good progressive blockchain projects this month, as I feel that anyone now involved in digital currency should own some infrastructure coins, so am trying to get a few of each. Today I managed to buy around 654 MAN, is this a good little bag you think? I am not a whale but I thought this could be a nice little sized bag for my Blockchain coins portfolio. I loved the AI aspect to it and that made me want t own some for a long term hold. Of course the supply is quite huge, but then again if the coinmarketcap for coins grows, maybe the price of MAN can too.  Smiley. I consider the blockchain investments as my little pension fund.
Welcome, I have a little bag too, it's idea is wonderful, just revolutionary, really when I first view their promotion on YouTube thought it is more a fantasy that could not happen in one or two years so did not trust their ico, but more investigation changed my mind.

dazbarlby

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

Smart Contracts can be created on the Matrix platform without coding right? like no knowledge required
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

Each 24hrs, IDEX is down 23hrs for maintenance the past weeks. need some good exchange
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:44:09 PM

So can anyone give me an estimation how much u earn with a masternode and coins required?
gij

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:53:16 AM

Here is MAN blog "https://medium.com/@matrixainetwork" although blog is actively update with different events I think a big project like MAN should inform community about its latest progress regarding project development.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:53:39 PM

I think this is about the listing on the new stock exchange. now I have the opportunity to examine it. MAN' s got a very good trend.

Matrix AI Network (MAN) : $1,31 USD
                                       0,00013995 BTC
                                       0,00174921 ETH
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

does that 1000 tx/s says anythin to anyone? i mean if someone could guess whsts the hardware requirements from this?
dazbarlby

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:13:57 PM

I actually thought with the connections MAN was supposed to have with huobi we’d be getting listed smoothly
gij

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:14:04 PM

I actually thought with the connections MAN was supposed to have with huobi we’d be getting listed smoothly
I am sure if it continously trade with big volumes on hadex they will move it to the main exchange.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

MATRIX AI Network (MAN) gets listed on KuCoin!

https://news.kucoin.com/en/matrix-ai-network-man-gets-listed-on-kucoin/
jeen5

Activity: 171
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

the reason for an important project rise is obvious. I talked to the team from the telegram.
they say they're working too hard, but they need a little time. because both the Exchange listing and project development is difficult.
tiozes
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:37:55 PM

How can matrix AI be mined? is it possible? what kind of equipment do I need to mine it if so?

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄   
    ████▀             ▀████▄ 
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████
▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
████████▀█████████████▀▀▀   
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀