Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally, Bitcoin is a Crime in our Country.  (Read 933 times)
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

There's no point of fighting for your country if bitcoin is ban. Then stop it. unless you want to get in jail go. try to get a proper job to to pay tax and help your country. Cheesy

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

And the wait is officially over!  The worst news in this year is Bitcoin is Totally illegal in Bangladesh. If someone trade bitcoin then he will be punish by police in Jail!

What should we do now, Guys?  Cry

I don't know why your government is doing such a thing. whereas in the positive side, bitcoin can make many people more independent. but I believe, bitcoin and other crypto will be accepted throughout the country as often as time.
Accessence

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:37:21 PM

Governments need to realize that blockchain is an evolution of payments and store of value if they need to keep up with the rest of the globe. Sooner rather the technology needs to be adopted by all governments in one form or the other.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

And the wait is officially over!  The worst news in this year is Bitcoin is Totally illegal in Bangladesh. If someone trade bitcoin then he will be punish by police in Jail!

Well if it was me who lives on your country, i will try to accept the law, because government can do bad things that you can not imagine.
The law only state that you can not trade bitcoin right? Then you still can hold your bitcoin until your country make a new law for bitcoin in your country.  
Nowadays, some countries already accept and make bitcoin as a legal payment, if it goes well and proved can grow national economy of a country, other countries will surely follow it and will reverse the banning law.
enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:47:20 PM

I am not surprised by your country. I think one mistake made by your country officials. there is the influence of corrupt politics and systems. I guess that's one of the causes
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:16:50 PM

I think this problem will be resolved very soon. The government is not much interested in it. They don't know the sectors and uses of bitcoin. When they will realize that it is the blessing​, then they will announce it as legal currency.
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:28:32 PM

It sad to know that btc has been declared illigal in you country.
Maybe your country try protect their national currency.
btc is a world market you sell/purchase anywhere and tax is deprive to there country.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:38:16 PM

Can Governments criminalize Air or Rain?
Well, I have nothing to say to you brother. Just follow your conscience.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:41:27 PM

I'm sorry to hear that Bangladesh decided against bitcoin. Just read it somewhere that the Central Bank of Bangladesh issued a circular banning bitcoin. Take note that the main reason is that:

“Transaction with this currency may cause a violation of the existing money laundering and terrorist financing regulations,”

I'm sure that there are penalties if you are caught doing bitcoin transactions in any form. China used OTC, so there's a chance that you can still engage though, but it must be underground to say the least. It's really pity to see that a lot of governments are really against bitcoin. They need to understand that bitcoin is design to be used as micro payments and not to be used by criminals.

Also, Bangladesh people can take advantage of bitcoin because I'm sure that it has given its citizens a decent money as a sidelined. Too bad they the government is also looking at the negative side of using bitcoin.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:51:03 PM

I think it's a bad idea to ban bitcoins. They should made a law to collect taxes from the profit of trading digital currency rather than banning it. I believe it won't be good for neither government nor bitcoin users. I hope they will change it for good. 
WildStyle

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:52:47 PM

That's insane man -- get yourself encrypted, use proxies or a VPN and fly under the radar!!

// WildStyle
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:54:04 PM

I'm sure such a thing does not happen only in Bangladesh. Many countries are banning bitcoins as well. All you have to do is just stay calm, do not worry about it and keep doing whatever you do in bitcoin in secret. After knowing the government forbid, you need to do it more carefully.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Vitolife

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

Well, this shows Bitcoin is really the disruptor of the long established schemes, the goverment should be working for the people, not the people for the government. Bitcoin is empowering people as it is decentralized currency, store of value and it allows us to hedge against the inflationary risks of FIAT or centralized currencies.
ainunfm

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:24:55 PM

wow, i think you must do it silently, at least if you just investing and not trading to real money you will not get caught by law
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:27:36 PM

I think better way is try to live the country and find a new place for living. It is to bad that your country did cryptocurrency illegal

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:35:10 PM

I think this thread would be great if it's in a sub-forum legal .
What is the relationship between the topic and the content of your thread? Is the effect of bitcoin criminal practices affecting the legality of bitcoin in Bangladesh? Well, many have argued that, there should be another preventive that should be attempted, not only by banned bitcoin.

rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:29:11 PM

Aw, i'm so sorry to hear that news. Even having bitcoin banned in my country is already so bad and annoying. Still good thing it's not considered something illegal and will be put in jail for whoever use it.
But hearing this, it somewhat afraid me too that this will happen in my country.
We can't do anything to oppose goverment rules, and seriously i can't understand them.
Maybe they intend good things, but seriously it already crush many people dreams.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

Sorry to hear such news and I hope laws change soon in your country.

However to bypass government when trading bitcoin you can do so by using these below tools:

1.Tails OS, (Linux live OS that doesn't leave any trace on PC when PC is turned off, electrum pre installed there)
2.TOR Browser( already pre installed in Tails OS)
3. Optional use VPN if you don't have access to the above tools.

It is easy to hide your activity regarding exchanges in Bitcoin and trading but I wonder how will you convert to FIAT money since you say that your country has very strict laws regarding money laundering ?
maxxdxx

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:04:36 PM

It is very telling when a nation bans Bitcoin. It's one thing to warn people about it using at their own discretion but when you ban Bitcoin it makes me wonder what the real reasoning behind that decision is. It's also telling that corruption is so high in Bangladesh and I can imagine a small amount of people would be threatened by the lack of financial control Bitcoin would bring if the people of Bangladesh decided to adopt Bitcoin.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

Government, Central bank and many economy experts are completely against cryptocurrencies.  We have bitcoin exchanges in our country. People are trading regularly and earning money. My country have nearly 14% bitcoin traders. Still Central bank of my country is issuing warnings from time to time against use or investment in bitcoin currency. Use of bitcoin is illegal in my country. Government is considering investment in decentralised, digital currencies as most risky trade. In future they may ban bitcoin completely or will regulate it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: