Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:17:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think bitcoin will go back again to 10k or even below 10k  (Read 530 times)
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:34:43 PM

Not possible. The current downtrend of bitcoin price, I think is due to the holiday season. Most investors are risk averse and wont live their bitcoins on a wallet and go for holiday, they will rather sell and come back to buy when they resume work. Lets see next week, BTC start going to the moon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:43:27 PM

Looking at prices right now and its movement, it is looking like it is possible. But I guess if it does touch $10,000 then it could possibly cause a huge bounce back and prices could sky rocket past $20,000 in the first quarter of 2018. Right now, it is extremely hard to get back what bitcoins lost before the year ends (which is about just 24hrs from now depending on where you live). Though I am still hopeful this will go up in the near future.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:43:44 PM

Anything can happen, you getting involved in Crypto currency is a risk! Bitcoin can go below 10k and it can also go above 20k as the case may be. South Korea alone can't pull bitcoin down
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:19:08 AM

Yes but not below 10k i think it will take months for the bitcoin price crash below 10k since there is a strong support between 9k-10k so, it will stay above 10k but some experts says the correction is somewhere at 60% in 2018 although it was earlier than the experts said due the reason thlransaction fees and bloated mempool that last for 3 weeks. Well bitcoin soared pretty fast and i think it's time to slow down.
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:25:27 AM

I think it's going to be hard, because $10,000 is a strong support, it's hard to break below $10,000, and a fall below $10,000 could mean a bear market has come.

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:31:54 AM

bitcoin has a very high fluctuation graph. I can only speculate, by the end of this year bitcoin will be at 14k point, before January comes and bitcoin price reaches $ 20k more.

pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:46:56 AM

with south korea's move and bitcoin's overall downtrend do you think it an go further below 10k?
how i wish it will happen to reach the support and buy more bitcoin to hold, that is the life of a trader.
maynguyen

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:56:31 AM

At present the price of bitcoin is decreasing, the number of bitcoin sellers is increasing. I think the bitcoin will probably drop below 10k.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:18:27 AM

I think the price of bitcoin is hard to go back to 10K. Now the encrypted currency market is growing every day, too many new investors to join, it will continue to push the high bit currency prices.
I don't thinks so because most of the big investors are withdrawing capital to celebrate the new year and this could make the Bitcoin price go down to $ 8000 in 2018 and it will take a long time for the Bitcoin to stabilize come back

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:28:15 AM

no, I don't think so from next year onwards it will surpass 20k this is what I think It will never touch 10k mark again.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:30:38 AM

with south korea's move and bitcoin's overall downtrend do you think it an go further below 10k?

I stay positive this downtrend happen because new year.
Next year will be beginning of bitcoin goes uptrend. Bitcoin is not die and just take some rest.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:31:51 AM

Everything with bitcoin's future is uncertain and there is a huge possibility that it will go back to 10k or even lower. As to why this is happening, there are so many factors and teasons behind it. Surely, numerous people in the community is panicking due to bitcoin's dip but i myself is still hopeful that it will eventually recover and pump up soon. This is the somehow the best moments to buy some bitcoin though.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:37:54 AM

It looks to me like the Asian markets (Japan and S Korea) were the initial catalyst in boosting Bitcoin from around the $11,000 level to almost touching $20,000. However if you look at some of the Korean exchanges then prices were ofter 15 - 20% higher than others. I think Bitcoin is just pausing to take a breather but as the most well known currency where do you think new money is going to go first?

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:38:31 AM

I think the price of bitcoin is hard to go back to 10K. Now the encrypted currency market is growing every day, too many new investors to join, it will continue to push the high bit currency prices.
I don't thinks so because most of the big investors are withdrawing capital to celebrate the new year and this could make the Bitcoin price go down to $ 8000 in 2018 and it will take a long time for the Bitcoin to stabilize come back

No, it won't gonna happen. Although bitcoin price now drastically drops, it will not gonna happen that it's price may drop up to $8000 coz there are still whales who were still holding their bitcoin.

Yes, there are investors who sell their bitcoin so they can have funds for new year, but that doesn't really be the reason for bitcoin price to go down beyond $8000 coz I believe that majority of bitcoin investors are holding their coin. And if bitcoin price drops, it will just recover for how many weeks. It won't happen that it will take a long time for its price to recover.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:42:03 AM

I think in the new year 2018 bitcoin exchange rate will be better and the exchange rate will skyrocket according to the development of international political temperature.
Thanks
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:43:08 AM

It feels like there will be a correction but can't guarantee it as I have seen too many new traders and investors getting into cryptocurrencies these days and they won't be selling them this early.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:36:14 PM

I guess it has risen too much recently and this rise may give the warning to people to withdraw their moneys from the exchange and come back later and it is very possible for btc to go again to 10k or lower.
Bitcoin actually don’t compromise on its price it always push it price from low to high because it’s only the price who give respect to bitcoin so I think bitcoin is the best and one of the fast growing currency and it will go more high then this year so I don’t think so bitcoin price will go down and next year will be much more better than this year because a lot of companies and countries are going to join bitcoin and it will take its price high.
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:56:28 AM

There's a high chance that we might see sub-$10k by January as this month is notoriously known to be the month where bitcoin struggles the most. Chances are we hold $13-$14k and not see sub-$10k or see $10k and be brought to the depths of $7500-$8000 before a yet another extreme run to higher highs. Lots of possibilities and we, as mere speculators, can only guess.
What do you mean by “this month is notoriously known to be the month where bitcoin struggles the most.” is there any special reason why January is the worst for cryptocurrency?
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:02:36 AM

My opinion is bitcoin will be back to more than 10k so better to keep bitcoin so we can a big profit.
It’s already way way way more than than 10$k what are you even talking about. Do you even know what you’re saying rn though lmfao?
Mjeramirez

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:06:10 AM

I think the upward resistance is very strong in the $12k level so I dont think that botcoin will drop to less than $10k, though every month of january, bitcoin always posted low values compared to previos month. But I dont think that this is critical, normal fluctuations are normal wiith bitcoin as well as other investments, I personally take this as an opportunity for investment as I believe that bitcoin will again make good runs in the coming months.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: