Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:44:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Likely to become a millionaire from altcoins?  (Read 1105 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:56:20 AM

I agree that Ripple and ETH would have been the best alt coins to bank our money in during early 2017. It's not too late to buy, but it's now a little bit risky.
risky indeed since the price already rise up but if you are a long term holder and can afford to wait then you can proceed and wait, its better to
research and really understand every information about the project that you will be buying so you can decide whether to go all in or wait for some
time before selling your coins and fulfill your dream.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:05:15 AM

I agree that Ripple and ETH would have been the best alt coins to bank our money in during early 2017. It's not too late to buy, but it's now a little bit risky.
risky indeed since the price already rise up but if you are a long term holder and can afford to wait then you can proceed and wait, its better to
research and really understand every information about the project that you will be buying so you can decide whether to go all in or wait for some
time before selling your coins and fulfill your dream.

Both ethereum and ripple have both pumped this year so they wont go up much more. Better off trying something that has more potential like LISK. A new rebranding event will take place in February so it's a good time to accumulate more
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:07:57 AM

Is it more likely to become a millionaire buying low capmarket coins if yes in what range/from what rank?
Or better to buy from the top 100 ?

Isn't top 100 too broad? I would recommend the top 10 on the CMC list, and the price is still under $ 1- $ 5. Buy in bulk, and be prepared to be a millionaire in the next 1-2 years. Some people predict that 2018 is an altcoin year, and if that's true, there will be massive growth with altcoin. I thought the XRP started to show the sign in this last year. After shifting ETH from the second position based on market capitalization.
Leopardon29

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:09:36 AM

I would say that this ultimately depends on the amount of money you actually risk on a coin. Risk a few 100s and don't expect to get rich.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:27:33 AM

You can really earn the most on inexpensive coins. At the lowest prices, it's very easy to do X. But the most difficult thing is that it is very difficult to find such a coin among thousands of altcoyins.
hazelcryptocoin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:38:28 AM

Yes you can buy Altcoin for the top 100 only, because they have capability to grow in the market, that's why they had sustain a position in top 100, so don't think just go for it.. Good luck.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:43:54 AM

Small cap coins which have low market cap when get attention from the crowd are surely going to make you more money than large or mid cap coins, however you may end up loosing all your investment also. Large cap coins are a safer bet.

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:54:42 AM

Some not very popular, new coins rise up 5000% and more. The problem is to choose the right one. If you did good research and you are almost sure about the coin, it is good way to earn a lot of money.
But if you were wrong, it will be so easy to lose 50% or more of your money.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
lamby

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:42:03 PM

My advice is that one buys a mix of icos and new coins with great potential.  Team should be seen to be active and the community must be active.
BuyING undervalued altcoins is a definite key to been a millionaire but due deligence in research of each coin Bought must be made
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:43:54 PM

Yes you can brother,alts can give you millions compare to BTC and other highcap coins,which moves little by little.

Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:59:59 PM

For me its possible to become a millionaire from alt coin, but you need to carefully study,analyze and learn the detail or the purpose of the project.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:13:45 PM

Is it more likely to become a millionaire buying low capmarket coins if yes in what range/from what rank?

Of course altcoins also make us millionaires,but we have to pick the right coins.If you have big investments then invest on the altcoins from rank of top 40 and make your own portfolio of different splits of your investments.Some coins will give big profits in very short time.But don't forget to include the coins like ethereum,litecoin,monero,XRP and SC.These coins are considered as the altcoins of 2018 in my opinion.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:20:33 PM

It all depends on your initial investment. If you have that kind of money to become a millionaire it means you are already well off as it is. I think you can definitely make a nice profit from investing in right altcoins.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:23:02 PM

New and upcoming coins would probably help you get there and when you make the multipliers on them then you sell for profits and keep a few of the larger sand more stable coins as a hedge. I think many people will become millionaires and mostly the young folks on here. I hope if not becoming a millionaire, I would love at least to have a secure income for my family and be able to do things like travel and look after my health and eat healthy. Becoming a millionaire is one thing, but maintaining a balance in our lives is quite another.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
eddysachs

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:00:31 PM

Low cap coins give you a better advantage in terms of buying cheaper and owing more stakes and they mostly multiply in value than the top 100.
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:11:56 PM

But it becomes increasingly harder to find good coins with solid tech with a low marketap.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:19:17 PM

I think it was really possible
I know guys that just know btc not even a year but he already earn a billionaire (if it counts to my FIAT)
he said what he did is just focus on trading, it really motivate me.

So, if someone already did it, why i couldn't ?

darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:11:23 PM

Those guys who mined first Bitcoins are coin millionaires now. The only question is I do not know if they can exchange whole stack of coins, turn it into dollar cash for example if it would become necessary.
hazelcryptocoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:14:16 PM

Playing with Top 100 coins, Bitcoin, Alt coins will be good. Prediction is, these will give us very much good gains/returns...
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:50:34 PM

for me buying undervalued coins is way better than owning coins from top 100 because coins on top are coins that are hard to attain all time high because those coins already pumped. better have a detailed research on some undervalued coins and patiently wait.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: