Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE VS Ethereum  (Read 395 times)
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:11:58 AM

Ripple has shown its strength by gaining top Altcoin, Ethereum is also doing well and is behind to Ripple. in future both Altcoin will rives to each other.
dantheman666

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:34:24 AM

Ripple may have a good technology but they are dominated by greed. Ripple is a centralized institution no matter how you chose to put it. People are missing the point here. Bitcoin and Ethereum were made to be decentralized. Many people believe that is the best thing about them. Why would you buy something like ripple that is centralized?
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:41:41 AM

Ripple has shown its strength by gaining top Altcoin, Ethereum is also doing well and is behind to Ripple. in future both Altcoin will rives to each other.

Right but ripple won't secure that much volumes because still 55 billion coins are with escrow and when it comes to ETH the supply is less and it is generating huge volume in the market after Bitcoin.
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:48:03 AM

For me, this is the 1st major increase for ripple hodlers. I bought ripple last year and forgot i have them because i did not care then on how much it was. When i noticed the price, i remembered my old account and luckily i got my own profit. Ripple had the 2nd place some time ago but it did not stay there for a long term. So i guess now ripple will be at number 2 for a longer time.
Suleiman the Magnificent

Activity: 504
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:52:17 AM

Ripple offers solutions for money transfers. But Ethereum intends to make our life easier with smart contracts. So I think Ethereum is ahead.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:55:16 AM

I heard a news saying that Ripple will take over Ethereum as the number 2 spot in coinmarketcap. And they will push ripple to be "the first crypto that will defeat bitcoin." It'll be a hard journey for them but I don't really think they can do it on bitcoin. Probably they will find it hard for them to be able to defeat ethereum but not bitcoin.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:58:33 AM

I don't think that Ripple will ever match Ethereum. It is a long way ahead. The only altcoin which can match Bitcoin is the Ethereum.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:06:15 AM

I prefer Ethereum, because the price of Ethereum is faster and bigger than Ripple
sarojan9980

Activity: 118

My Identity Coin

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:21:02 AM

i thing ripple is not growing so much because compare to ripple and ethereum in price etherium price is too high and growth also

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:30:37 AM

Recently there is a big news that tells how weak this Ripple could be when handling problems.
Just one news about Coinbase not accepting them takes Ripple to a big dip and it is really deep. That is a big lost to large amount investors.
This is really just blooming now because of the cheap price that it offers which is good for those who have just low amount of bitcoin to be used to buy those altcoins.
Still I would prefer Ethereum. There is still room for growth with it.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:42:20 AM

Ripple's increase is mostly due to the speculative nature of the crypto-world. While Ethereum's growth is mainly driven by its fundamental value.
It's not about speculative nature but you can tell kim jong un to not rush to buy ripple , because i only know all of this big bullish of ripple caused by the ripple gets huge pump in the south korea.
So many people are talking about this ridiculous bullish. it surpassed ethereum just in some days and that's amazing.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
valvevow

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

I will say the facts, the Ethereum is now very similar to bitcoin and on the second market capitalization. Its main advantage because of which it has a huge demand is the ability to enter into smart contracts. But Ripple is almost absolutely independent coin, so it is for long-term investment, or for situational speculation on the news. Yes, and the volume of trade in recent years has grown very much. So you need to take both coins.

sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

Ethereum and Ripple are both good alts they are expected to be the next crypto currencies after bitcoin but for me I am more confident with ethereum and I think this is more promising than ripple even if today ripple are more active in appreciation than ethereum. I think like bitcoin ethereum will just fluctuates from time to time and become valuable in the coming years

Tomohisa

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:06:23 AM

RIPPLE Corrects 20% And Still Stays On Top Of Ethereum -- Interesting Thoughts

Ripple is correcting 20% today after a crazy stellar run up the day prior, rallying over 60%. This heavy pullback is normal and was to be expected. What's crazy to see is if Ripple will hold on to the #2 spot in the crypto market cap space.

My honest assessment is that it's another pump and dump scheme right now and just has the momentum. Ethereum is actually more utilized and has more utilization use cases than Ripple.

One thing Ripple does really well is using a new distributed ledger instead of using a blockchain. This effectively makes transaction speeds much faster, cheaper, and makes it so all the nodes don't have to store the entire blockchain data.

Overall it's fun to see these two battle it out. I think a lot of the growth of Ripple right now is in anticipation of Coinbase adding it as a traded coin. This will definitely increase volume, so should keep Ripple moving along. The drawback to this however, is that it's artificially pumping the price up so things are actually already priced in. This means the moves to the upsides aren't going to be as great since this anticipation has already become something everyone knows and is pricing.

Ripple is still more than 10% on top of Ethereum which are both at least 75% ahead of the fourth place coin which is Bitcoin Cash. Safe to say a change in 2nd and 3rd doesn't really do much.

Since Litecoin is a fork from Bitcoin and actually is an improvement in my mind, I think this could ultimately be a sign of Bitcoin's fate? Litecoin maintained 2nd and 3rd positions for a long time and is now struggling for 6th just ahead of IOTA which is still a token.

Alrighty, that's enough rant for now. Let me know your thoughts on Ripple vs Ethereum!!!
Did something happen to it right now?
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

Ripple can not compare with ethereum in the long term. Growth ripple is temporary and after a while it will go down, as it is pumped up by various financial structures. Ethereum is more stable, it performs extensive necessary and useful functions and no ripple it with the altcoin leader will fail.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:59:49 AM

Ripple is very interesting coin. i like their technology. But there are so many coins Erc20. I very like to use MEW. Its so easy and comfortable. And i like  the price of ethereum now. May be ripple become a coin number one but not now) My choice is Ethereum.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:05:54 AM

Actually i dont really understand the fundamental of the both coin but i only know these 2 coin on 5 top ranking. So my opinion just hold both because from the volume and marketcap look many new investor jump in to these coin so that the demand increasing and the price also will going up.
panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:22:59 AM

I think that the etherium is better than the ripple,he proved himself much better than the ripple.
He helped implement many projects that used a smart contract.
Ripple is the same banking pseudo-crypto currency, I think it does not have the right to stand next to crypto-currencies
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

I think there's nothing to talk about here. I do not even ask such questions, because these are completely different projects and their goals are completely different, Ripple is not even a platform, it's a centralized coin, 60% of this coin is from the developers of Ripple.
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

I think Ethereum is much more perspective then RPX and it is a high probability, that price soon will pumped. Then ETH might return to the second position.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: