Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:41:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: YES, you can get a REFUND from BFL  (Read 45589 times)
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 02:50:16 AM

on my dispute BFL replied as my items where shipped and they did not provide tracking number.

Also it says required action on my behalf when i click on the dispute there is nothing i can do there.

On the dashboard BFL marked the item as complete and refunded and on the claim they said they shipped it with no tracking number provided.

Any ideas what should i do at this point?

You mean that you have both been refunded AND had your order shipped?

They did not give me refund and on the dispute they said it is shipped but they canceled my order.

They do that trick some customers think well they shipped it let me close the dispute and once you close it you cannot reopen it

Stay after them then and best wishes to you!

My $.02.

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 02:51:16 AM

on my dispute BFL replied as my items where shipped and they did not provide tracking number.

Also it says required action on my behalf when i click on the dispute there is nothing i can do there.

On the dashboard BFL marked the item as complete and refunded and on the claim they said they shipped it with no tracking number provided.

Any ideas what should i do at this point?

You mean that you have both been refunded AND had your order shipped?

They did not give me refund and on the dispute they said it is shipped but they canceled my order.

They do that trick some customers think well they shipped it let me close the dispute and once you close it you cannot reopen it

That sounds like:

A) They found a loophole to close cases. (stonewalling)

and

B) They are committing fraud if they claim an item has shipped and are aware that it hasn't.

Thats enough to kill their account.
Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 02:56:50 AM

That sounds like:

A) They found a loophole to close cases. (stonewalling)

and

B) They are committing fraud if they claim an item has shipped and are aware that it hasn't.

Thats enough to kill their account.

From what I understand, their account is already dead. Supposedly they're taking Dwolla now, maybe someone should contact them and get that account shut down as well. Dwolla probably doesn't want to be known as a hotbed of scamming.

ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 03:06:24 AM

I have 3 disputes against them one of the orders i used my credit card thru paypal and the rest from my bank account.

Now if i dispute it with my credit card and do a charge back will be account be in a bad standing with paypal?

Also on my disputes paypal is asking me to respond and when i click on view there is nothing that i can do it is either cancel dispute or change reason.

What should i do?

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 03:21:13 AM

From what I understand, their account is already dead.

What makes you say this?
E-TARD

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 03:57:52 AM

I want to share my experience in getting a BFL refund from PayPal.

ok let me  start off by saying never let anything you pay with paypal go pass 45 days!
they are hard ass dicks about that bullshit & would not do anything for me.

Now what did I want from BFL.
well I ordered 2 Singles on Feb 27 2013 for $2,632.00 USD
As you all know the BFL Singles are shipping out mad slow! & by the time I get my shit it will be July of 2014 or some bullshit like that.

My dispute is at "Awaiting other party's response" BFL has until Aug 15th to do 1 of 2 things
1 give paypal a tracking # or 2 give me back my $!
If they do not reply by the 15th then on the 16th paypal will give me my $! back Smiley

So how did I make this happen?
Well its all thanks to PuertoLibre Cheesy
PuertoLibre posted this link https://www.paypal-businesscenter.com/content/presale-policy-and-reserves

If you look at
Yes, you are allowed to presell items as long as you follow these guidelines.

Off eBay presale requirements

If you sell items in an online store (not eBay), you must guarantee delivery within 20 days from the date of purchase and make sure that the customer knows they are buying a presale item.

so step by step
login to your paypal then go to Contact Us from there go to "call us"
by having a call in pin helps speed things up.
ok now your going get a phone bot Roll Eyes Give it your call pin after that just keep telling it operator, operator. yes you have to tell it 2 times  Roll Eyes
when you do get a human being, just tell them you want to file a dispute & they will send you on over to the dispute "human beings"(if you can call them that)
just tell them its a presale item & that BFL has gone way pass the 20 days rule.
do tell them about the paypal-businesscenter link only because some of them are dumb & I don't know how they got a job.
just remember if you get a dick or an ass hole or the call just does not seem to going your way,
then just hang up do it over again.
I had to talk to many ass holes before I got someone who gave a shit.

So to anyone thinking about a refund I say do it now!
BFL is fucking with all of us & I'm soo done with it.
I have never in my life seen a business act in the way BFL has.
how long does it take to get fucking PSU's!!!
Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 04:15:34 AM

A real pain to read.

Your post was a pain to read, but congratulations for pulling off this scam.
The more people behave like you, the faster the pyramid will crumble.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Ytterbium

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 05:27:29 AM

What makes you say this?

Someone posted in one of these threads that they tried to order using paypal and it didn't go through.

If someone wants to test, they'll certainly be able to cancel the order the next day.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 06:20:59 AM

I'll bet you a BFL jalapeno* they have no balance in their Paypal account...

It took several days for my refund to process through PayPal, which I believe meant the PayPal refund had to be funded from their bank account.  My order was a small one, so the PayPal account had to be almost completely empty.

Of course I waited until the refund cleared before starting this thread.  Cool

As a seller who has unfortunately worked with a buyer using stolen credit card, I can tell you that the refund is not contingent on them funding it.

They will get a bill from Paypal for each person who gets a refund from a 0 balance account.

This is absolutely correct. PayPal will definitely shut down an account after the first time they are no longer able to claw back from a bank account. And the only way they won't be able to do that is if the bank account is closed with the funds transferred to another bank or...wait for it...converted to Bitcoin, readied for a clean getaway come September 16, 2013, the day after Sonny Vleisides' probation period is slated to end due to him fleecing millions from the elderly for his 15 year running lottery scam.

It's a shame the corp is in his step dad's name, Chris Vleisides. Or is it? The only way to know for sure is if the last four digits of the SSN match Chris V. or Sonny Chris V. on the incorp papers.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 06:46:18 AM

What makes you say this?

Someone posted in one of these threads that they tried to order using paypal and it didn't go through.

If someone wants to test, they'll certainly be able to cancel the order the next day.

Or make a phone call claiming that you tried to send a payment to BF Labs Inc. and it wouldn't go through. If true, the person on the phone will state that that account has been suspended.

Amazingly, anytime in the future if somebody were to Google Sonny Vleisides and Butterfly Labs, this post about suspensions will be at the top of the results.

What's even more amazing is that Josh hasn't been here lately to defend any of what's been said about BFL. Wouldn't a company worth their salt in a niche market that's the number one producer of a niche product for said niche market want to come to the number one forum that discusses the niche to clear up misinformation in a civil manner? Yes, I know, civil is a stretch, but I was reaching out to the guy donning a red nose.

And now for the guy who loathes images...

Mr. Peeples was the only guy in the world that ALWAYS gave 100% no-questions-asked refunds.
vcsmith (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 11:35:46 AM

I have 3 disputes against them one of the orders i used my credit card thru paypal and the rest from my bank account.

Now if i dispute it with my credit card and do a charge back will be account be in a bad standing with paypal?

Also on my disputes paypal is asking me to respond and when i click on view there is nothing that i can do it is either cancel dispute or change reason.

What should i do?

Pick up the telephone and call PayPal.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 11:40:58 AM

Need to organize. You need to shout you need to get together and make them REFUND. If they don't shout louder and be sure to make 10 other people aware of their inability to offer prompt refunds. Time to BOYCOTT until they refund everyone. Don't sit back and let them do this anymore. Avalon chip buyers are organizing you BFL customers need to do the same. Let's put these companies under as much pressure as we can and fight back.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 11:45:30 AM

What makes you say this?

Ya I read that one as well but if it is only the one report of it happening it may not be fair to assume the account is dead.  Could be a lot of reasons why one dude couldn't make a paypal payment (could even be that person wasn't being truthful!).

With only the single count and still seeing PP as a payment option on their website I assume its still active at this point.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 12:36:27 PM

What should i do?

Show us a screen cap of what you are seeing so I can try to figure out what the latest BFL maneuver seems to be about. (how are they doing it, what are they exploiting, how can it be resolved properly)

Make sure to scrub any sensitive info from the screencapture.
BTCscraper

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 12:48:47 PM

What makes you say this?

Ya I read that one as well but if it is only the one report of it happening it may not be fair to assume the account is dead.  Could be a lot of reasons why one dude couldn't make a paypal payment (could even be that person wasn't being truthful!).

With only the single count and still seeing PP as a payment option on their website I assume its still active at this point.

I just tried it.  Goes all the way to the final page prior to my account being charged.  It's still active.

Butterfly Labs has a different interpretation of the FTC Mail Order Rule.  You do not have a refund option with the BFL Monarch no matter how late they ship.
"... In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." -- Albert Einstein
"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get." -- Ray Kroc
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 02:08:18 PM

I just tried it.  Goes all the way to the final page prior to my account being charged.  It's still active.

"Thank you for your purchase!
Your order # is: 1000740xx.
You will receive an order confirmation email with details of your order and a link to track its progress."

Paypal is still active. Amusingly, I just spent $308 on a 5GH/s Jally + std shipping.

Thought I was fired.

Guess I'll go ask for a refund now ?

-----------------------------------
Purchase Details
-----------------------------------

Description:5 GH/s Bitcoin Miner, Item #:BF0005G
Unit price:274.00 USD
Qty:1
Amount:$274.00 USD

Description:Shipping, Item #:Standard Shipping - Only
Unit price:34.00 USD
Qty:1
Amount:$34.00 USD

Subtotal: $308.00 USD
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 03:19:35 PM

i opened a claim with the FTC against them

guys you should do the same.

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
tom99

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 03:50:41 PM

Did anyone do bank CC charge back?
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 04:08:27 PM

Promptly requested a refund with office@bfl. I imagine there will be no need to escalate that far in this particular instance...
tom99

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 04:17:20 PM

Promptly requested a refund with office@bfl. I imagine there will be no need to escalate that far in this particular instance...

We already know BFL wont gave refund and paypal wont gave refund after 45 days.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: