Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 05:23:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Bitcoin rise?  (Read 1045 times)
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:35:43 AM

when do you thing Bitcoin is gonna rise again?
its preety much stuck in 12k to 15k!
why is that?
Mcfee said it will reach 1m!
when is that gonna happen?

Sorry to be frank but no one can give you a legitimate answer here. You know bitcoins are acting like a bubble right? The possibility of it popping is high that is why there is a lot of fluctuations going on. No one can really tell when will bitcoins rise but I can tell that it will rise someday.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:44:22 AM

You need some more time for study about bitcoin and specially trading. Bitcoin price is not increasing and decreasing by any one but it depend on the demand and supply in market. As demand is increased the price will start increasing while if demand is decreased then price start decreasing. So keep this in mind and start working with BTC. And remember BTC price don't matter for many people. People used it due to its high trust and no tax fee.
danielnamit

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:44:41 AM

I read an article about bitcoin saying that maybe in early january 2018 or mid january, the bitcoin's price will rise up and by the end of 2018, it may cost as much as $60,000.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Kargai

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:47:50 AM

Probably soon. Seem that lot of the money in BTC fly in other altcoins lately but now that some profits were made the money will return to BTC in the coming weeks probably.
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:54:52 AM

why is that?
The development of bitcoin is now very fast, chances are that bitcoin prices could reach 1 billion, but I predict this will happen in 2030.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:57:56 AM

I think bitcoin has started to rise this month and i believe it will continue to rise and will set another new market price breaking it own record at 20,000$ per bitcoin. I am optimistic that bitcoin's market price will reach 50,000$ this year.

kuia

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:03:23 AM

The friends around me told me that bitcoin has appreciated, most likely due to speculation by the media or the leaders that led to an increase in bitcoin.
derdgzmn30

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:04:32 AM

It is already rising. Every day it rises! Wink

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
adpinbr

Activity: 1078
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:06:29 AM

why is that?

Mcfee is a scam artist these days whose favorite move is to revive old quasi-dead currencies as the next big thing and sell the upswing. $1M is absurd. If Bitcoin had the same market cap as gold (about 7 trillion) and all bitcoins were mined, a bitcoin would be worth roughly 335k a piece. $1M isn't impossible, but thats gotta be a 20 year prediction
McFee, is not a scam because he made prediction by using the same method he used last year. Moreso, you guys misunderstand him because he said bitcoin the $1M at the end of 2020 check his tweet. However, prediction is calculating that a thing will happen in future or will be consequence of something so prediction is gambling.
Well you have some point there, but the fact is all his followers buying the coins that they tweeted does that fair? We all know that they will buy first the coin. Then, they will tweet his week coin trying to manipulate the value increasing it’s and gaining x2 in the money that they used to buy. All i can is his the lord of “Market Manipulation”

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Reid

Activity: 2996
Merit: 648

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:07:09 AM

Now it is crawling its way again to 20k dollars.
I am more comfortable when bitcoin rises like this unlike the last time when it jumps to thousands of dollars in just days.
This now, this is real. It will be hard to make it fall again when this is happening.
Again holders made a good job into just keeping their coins to sustain the price, not joining the panic
Coyoteerex09

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:08:42 AM

It is already happening. The price of bitcoin right now is at 17K. I hope we will see bitcoin hit the 20K level again during this month or weeks.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:15:00 AM

why is that?
There is no exact time that where it will happen,because it is hard to identify when and how it will rise. But infact, 2018 will be a good year to all of us.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:15:28 AM

why is that?
The development of bitcoin is now very fast, chances are that bitcoin prices could reach 1 billion, but I predict this will happen in 2030.
if I think the price of bitcoin can reach up to 1 billion, only with that price may take several years. but I'm sure the bitcoin price could reach 1 billion let alone the bitcoin enthusiasts getting more and more in line. this is in my opinion
Kayla

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:32:43 AM

The current bitcoin price is high, and I also do not know whether bitcoin can increase so high anymore. Moreover  if the price reaches 1 billion, it takes a long time. I also imagine what if the price reaches1 billion. Then there will be so many rich people in this world.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:41:06 AM

I will not comment anything about others opinion but I seriously think that Bitcoin will rise after the March 2018 but still and sceptical about the 1 million mark and I don't think we will reach that milestone anywhere in next 6 months or even after that. The correction in the price of Bitcoin was necessary for the long-term growth of it so I am not disappointed with it. I believe that we will see turbulence in the price in this quarter
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:46:33 AM

why is that?

Now the Price Updated is 15,622 USD 01-06-2017 its time to invest again I know that it is going to 18,000 to 20,000 USD before February 2018 its nice invest again. that's the rolling price of bitcoin you we are like compared to Chinese garter it has going to up and down that's the reality of what the Bitcoin is.
Ma Nancy

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

Bitcoin will rise everytime and it will rise up to 1M because the demand is also rising up nd the supply is getting low.
stormivy14

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:11:14 PM

1 million? I do not think so. You cannot just rely on some prediction by a person. We really cannot predict when will bitcoin rise because its nature is volatile as it is. It continues to fluctuate. As long as its general trend is upward or the value is still high, I'm good.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

we will see a few re test on the supportline 17k if it crosses that then it is another bull run.
1m is impossible dont be fooled by those btc pumpers.
prabhu

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:21:12 PM

At the end of December, the value of Bit coin is reduced .Now the value has increased by 17k.Bit coin growth has begun to increase. Reach the old position as soon as possible. This year certainly will reach 45k.Bitcoin prices will reach 1m but it is 2019

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: