Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:39:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💠🚀🚀 50 % Bonus [ICO] XMONETA.com All-in-One CryptoMessenger 🚀🚀💠  (Read 4765 times)
rig4hodlers

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

Hello guys, good evening, I was watching the xmoneta videos on youtube and it was amazing. The truth is that it is difficult to understand that a single application can do so many things at once, but it seems that it is the reality so we have to give them all the support that we can. We are participating in the bounty campaign but anyways, we have to spread xmoneta project in every telegram channel without spamming. Good job.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:26:12 PM

cosmicintegral7

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:36:13 PM

The idea of having a single app for social and business communication is fantastic in itself.I am pretty sure that this can scale to large audience base across regions. Having a single app which can be used to communicate with friends, to buy goods and book services, to Hold money on secure wallet, to Trade and to organize business is an excellent use case. I can someday replace WhatsApp, Amazon, Coinomi, Binance all together when Xmoneta is available. Looking forward to the ICO and all the very best!
Icoservices2018

Activity: 176
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:26:25 PM

Since I've been reading the whitepaper, it seems incredible that so many things can be done with an application, hopefully they can reach the softcap and at least the MVP is launched. What I would like is to have some more information on what exchanges the currency will be listed. Thank you.
cosmicintegral7

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:36:54 PM

Since I've been reading the whitepaper, it seems incredible that so many things can be done with an application, hopefully they can reach the softcap and at least the MVP is launched. What I would like is to have some more information on what exchanges the currency will be listed. Thank you.

Even I am looking forward to having more information on the exchanges part. I believe they will reach the softcap soon. They have a compelling usecase and I am waiting for it to launch and become a household app name.
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:56:14 PM

The idea of having a single app for social and business communication is fantastic in itself.I am pretty sure that this can scale to large audience base across regions. Having a single app which can be used to communicate with friends, to buy goods and book services, to Hold money on secure wallet, to Trade and to organize business is an excellent use case. I can someday replace WhatsApp, Amazon, Coinomi, Binance all together when Xmoneta is available. Looking forward to the ICO and all the very best!
Yeah..I really like your opinion on this... In fact the idea behind this project is really great. Going by the fact that most platforms like amazon and other related shopping platforms tasking factor and how it take all stress one can imagine before one gets to buy a good and satisfying book and commodities among others, this project has really done so well by birthing such a great idea... I am very sure it would moon... Ride on, and let's go to the moon back to back... I wish you success plus plus

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
rig4hodlers

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:32:04 PM

Yes, I agree with that. Its an important point so it will be great if we know some update about what will be the futures/possibles exchanges. Anyways I think they should start as many ICOs does, first the normal exchanges and after that the greatest one (bittrex, etc). Waiting for new updates of this amazong project. Go ahead boys!

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
Icoservices2018

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:35:52 PM

Hello guys, I was looking for new xmoneta updates and its really interesting how the people are behind this project. I just found a very nice article that I would like to share with you, please let me know what you think about that.

https://medium.com/@Fauzan1117/xmoneta-join-the-new-world-with-us-eb5ba581f3dd

Regards.
rig4hodlers

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:36:32 PM

Hello guys, I was looking for new xmoneta updates and its really interesting how the people are behind this project. I just found a very nice article that I would like to share with you, please let me know what you think about that.

Regards.

Thanks for sharing this article, it was uploaded some hours ago, so its great. Here you have another new article and its also interesting to check. Have a nice reading guys:

http://coin5s.com/content/effective-messengerapp-xmoneta

They have a very nice bounty campagin on the bounty section, if you are interested you could join on it.

Cheers.

cosmicintegral7

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:43:19 PM

Regards.

Thanks for sharing this article, it was uploaded some hours ago, so its great. Here you have another new article and its also interesting to check. Have a nice reading guys:

http://coin5s.com/content/effective-messengerapp-xmoneta

They have a very nice bounty campagin on the bounty section, if you are interested you could join on it.

Cheers.

Nice articles indeed. Thanks for sharing. Please continue to share information you get on Xmoneta. I already invested some ETH into this project and is seriously considering investing more. The official medium link  https://medium.com/@xmoneta_xmn also posts updates. I am waiting for the announcement of them reaching 300 ETH cap! Cheers
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:19:20 PM

Icoservices2018

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:23:08 PM

Its a really nice bonus! Me and a bunch of friend will invest some money this great bonus. We think that when xmoneta will reach exchanges, the price will be directly to the moon. It is a nice opportunity for everyone, lets do that. Congratulations to the team and good luck.
cosmicintegral7

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:41:48 PM

Its a really nice bonus! Me and a bunch of friend will invest some money this great bonus. We think that when xmoneta will reach exchanges, the price will be directly to the moon. It is a nice opportunity for everyone, lets do that. Congratulations to the team and good luck.

Cant agree more! Indeed a really nice bonus! Once xmoneta reach exchanges, hopefully the major ones,  there will be obvious gains. I also agree that this is a great opportunity and time to get in.
rig4hodlers

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:58:29 PM

Cant agree more! Indeed a really nice bonus! Once xmoneta reach exchanges, hopefully the major ones,  there will be obvious gains. I also agree that this is a great opportunity and time to get in.

Thanks for sharing with us this great info, I will do some investment this week, because I am also sure that the price will be higher when tokens reach the exchanges, so its a great notice! Please, keep us update with notices like that. Lets continue team! Thanks.

QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:11:27 PM

Cant agree more! Indeed a really nice bonus! Once xmoneta reach exchanges, hopefully the major ones,  there will be obvious gains. I also agree that this is a great opportunity and time to get in.

Thanks for sharing with us this great info, I will do some investment this week, because I am also sure that the price will be higher when tokens reach the exchanges, so its a great notice! Please, keep us update with notices like that. Lets continue team! Thanks.

very fantastic offer with a 50% bonus, I think will not miss this opportunity, tell me how can you predictions about the price will be higher @rig4hodlers ,
TitanAI

Activity: 232
Merit: 32

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:36:17 AM

Everyone is waiting so badly for this project. You can almost feel the good vibe it brings to people, no wonder everyone takes advantage of the big 50% Bonus and invests in Xmoneta.

rig4hodlers

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:45:54 AM

Everyone is waiting so badly for this project. You can almost feel the good vibe it brings to people, no wonder everyone takes advantage of the big 50% Bonus and invests in Xmoneta.

Hello my friend, me and icoservices2018 talked about make a xmoneta investment and take advantage with the 50%, if you are also interested, you can private me and we can talk about that. By the other hand, I usually check  a very nice website http://todaycoinindex.com and I saw how did a xmoneta messenger article, talking about the pre-ICO, here you have the link.

http://todaycoinindex.com/xmoneta%E2%80%8A-%E2%80%8Ajoin-the-new-world-with-us/

hafu fun guys and go ahead!

Icoservices2018

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:07:21 AM

Hello guys, did you see how you can get easy and free tokens with the xmoneta system? I just read in the whitepaper that they produce their own XMN token, which is their own internal digital currency.There are multiple ways, how you can get XMN, using the application. Its amazing, for example, you can play different games and get the token, while watching ads, etc The same works when you are watching videos, filling surveys and installing apps on your device. So if you really are using your xmoneta app and their ecosystem, you will earn a lot of tokens.
cosmicintegral7

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

Similar concept as in STORM tokens when it was launched. XMN can be earned by doing various tasks on the app, like watching video ads, playing games etc. This is pretty useful as the app itself has a great use case and earning while using it is like a super bonus!
rig4hodlers

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:31:49 PM

Similar concept as in STORM tokens when it was launched. XMN can be earned by doing various tasks on the app, like watching video ads, playing games etc. This is pretty useful as the app itself has a great use case and earning while using it is like a super bonus!

hey!! I was reading that and its really great! but I didnt find more information about that, what kind of games? how can we do that? Could you please give us any extra information to us? I would like read some guide or article where you can explain that. It will be helpful because I never heard that before. Thanks for the info guys.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: