Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:59:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💠🚀🚀 50 % Bonus [ICO] XMONETA.com All-in-One CryptoMessenger 🚀🚀💠  (Read 4765 times)
Xmoneta_ICO

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

Hello  !!!

JOIN to Bounty: www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2672189.msg27275107#msg27275107

www.xmoneta.com ALL IN ONE BLOCKCHAIN MESSENGER

Follow us :

Facebook: www.facebook.com/xmoneta.xmn

Twitter: www.twitter.com/xmoneta_xmn

Telegram : www.t.me/xmoneta_community

Medium: www.medium.com/@xmoneta_xmn

Steemit : https://steemit.com/@xmoneta/

Linkedin : www.linkedin.com/company/xmoneta/

Instagram:www.instagram.com/xmoneta_xmn/

Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCyBOhtAeeDNNMOeLK8COwWw?view_as=subscriber

Media about us : www.drive.google.com/file/d/1uMD4GP11rHu3buoPQeuVO7PLrS0z9ocY/view

Join the new world with us.  PRE ICO IS ON !!! BONUS UP TO 50 %

www.xmoneta.com
rig4hodlers

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

thanks for sharing! hey guys, I found a short xmoneta article but it says the reality about how important is a dapp descentralized. check this guys:

https://medium.com/@xmoneta_xmn/xmoneta-blockchain-as-the-main-technology-ae02fe89b8f5

Regards

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

Well done here guys.... I believe the bounty hunters are doing great works too, as ads and posts about this project are every where... Well done guys... Keep the good work going, we would soon be there

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:35:08 PM

Well done here guys.... I believe the bounty hunters are doing great works too, as ads and posts about this project are every where... Well done guys... Keep the good work going, we would soon be there

Hey! Yes, bounty participants are very active and helpful to launch a project of this size. You all are doing a great job! There is no crowd-sales without the crowd-work.
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:33:34 AM

There have been icos, but only few have good dignity,, there are many projects but only few survive.. With the look of things, the roadmap and white paper of this project, one can make his or her projection that this project is big enough to boom and moon back to back... All I just wish is that people should not miss out on such a great opportunity as this...

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:40:50 AM

Another things I like about this project is the timely information provided by the leading team despite the fact that they are busy putting things in place behind the scene.. This is a plausible act .. Keep the good work going guys.... Long live xmoneta

Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:48:01 AM

thanks for sharing! hey guys, I found a short xmoneta article but it says the reality about how important is a dapp descentralized. check this guys:

https://medium.com/@xmoneta_xmn/xmoneta-blockchain-as-the-main-technology-ae02fe89b8f5

Regards

Hello! Thanks for putting out the info and spreading the word of Xmoneta !!!
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:53:24 AM

Hey! Yes, bounty participants are very active and helpful to launch a project of this size. You all are doing a great job! There is no crowd-sales without the crowd-work.
Nice reply boss.. You are really working greatly here... For devoting your time for this thread activeness is well appreciated.. Let the good work continue..

Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:42:07 PM

Some days ago you have probably seen that there was a scam site pretenting to be the Xmoneta. Huh

We can proudly announce that the scammers site have been taken down!!! Thanks to our efforts, IT security and cooperation with institutions. There is further investigation as well. For now, thank you for your support and lets keep the good work on! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:21:25 PM

Messenger scene and Xmoneta

We see the recent developments have triggered also the popular messengers to announce their cryptocurrencies. Xmoneta concept has been built from 2016. Now we can see that mainstream messengers want to catch up with the trends. Xmoneta ICO is out and we are heading towards the MVP.

Messenger industry as such is still growing field with many opportunities. We want to position ourselves and grow within the crypto sphere as the central focus of Xmoneta. XMN utility token will allow us to synthesize messaging with the different cryptocurrency fin-tech opportunities such as crypto-bank, ETFs, trading platform and more. And of course the marketplace that will connect the abstract fin-tech with the real goods and services.

This is what differentiates us from the many competitors. Therefore, we will be all about the crypto’s with a multicurrency chain. It’s a unique business model even for the seemingly red ocean in the messaging field.
We don’t see that our competitors are heading towards this direction. If Facebook would make their own bank, then would people put their trust and money in such service, when they can’t be really sure even about the content they share? Also Telegram only recently announced that they want to make their coin, but will this be sustainable if not properly aligned with the crypto world? We designed the Xmoneta in connection with many crypto currencies and fiat and the trading is one of the most widely used tools in the crypto-sphere, offered by us. And that’s not all — we don’t want to make it only about the money and trading, but it will be a great tool for the community building, crowd-investment with the charity foundation to spread the wealth and cryptos all around the world.
Xmoneta can do that and we feel that our concept is the key to future of messaging and daily transactions.

JOIN to Bounty: www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2672189.msg27275107#msg27275107

Follow us :
Facebook: www.facebook.com/xmoneta.xmn
Twitter: www.twitter.com/xmoneta_xmn
Telegram : www.t.me/xmoneta_community
Medium: www.medium.com/@xmoneta_xmn
Steemit : https://steemit.com/@xmoneta/
Linkedin : www.linkedin.com/company/xmoneta/
Instagram:www.instagram.com/xmoneta_xmn/
Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCyBOhtAeeDNNMOeLK8COwWw?view_as=subscriber
Media about us : www.drive.google.com/file/d/1uMD4GP11rHu3buoPQeuVO7PLrS0z9ocY/view

Join the new world with us. PRE ICO IS ON !!! BONUS UP TO 50 % BTCBTCBTCBTC

www.xmoneta.com ALL IN ONE BLOCKCHAIN MESSENGER
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:11:07 PM

Yeah... Yeah.. Yeah.... That is the spirit,, in fact none of those projects can beat this one in all ramifications ranking from planning, innovation, creativity and wisdom of the leading team... Ride on guys as we follow

rig4hodlers

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:32:55 AM

Hey guys, I checked that some days ago you found a place that was a scam site pretenting to be the Xmoneta. Did you know that guys? Is that true? I found this small article on Medium talking about that. Be careful guys, its plenty of scammers everywhere ....

https://medium.com/@xmoneta_xmn/some-days-ago-you-have-probably-seen-that-there-was-a-scam-site-pretenting-to-be-the-xmoneta-29e4782ae2e2

Regards.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:49:22 AM

Hey guys, I checked that some days ago you found a place that was a scam site pretenting to be the Xmoneta. Did you know that guys? Is that true? I found this small article on Medium talking about that. Be careful guys, its plenty of scammers everywhere ....

https://medium.com/@xmoneta_xmn/some-days-ago-you-have-probably-seen-that-there-was-a-scam-site-pretenting-to-be-the-xmoneta-29e4782ae2e2

Regards.

Hi , yes , but at now all is ok !!!

Some days ago you have probably seen that there was a scam site pretenting to be the Xmoneta.

We can proudly announce that the scammers site have been taken down!!!
Thanks to our efforts, IT security and cooperation with institutions.
There is further investigation as well. For now, thank you for your support and lets keep the good work on!

Join to us www.xmoneta.com
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:51:45 AM

Regards.
Wow.. Thanks for such quick action and ruling out the possibility of people getting scammed.. Who knows the number of people that have been initially misled by such development.. Keep the good work going

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:17:24 PM

On an hourly basis am just thrilled by reports of people on this thread, their reactions, comments and remarks just to mention few have been amazing.. It shows people are actually following this project up, doing researches on it and putting everything they can to make the project successful. Nice one guys.. Lets take this project to the moon

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

I believe people are also responding to the preico campaign as the bounty hunters are tirelessly working to make things work out...

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:50:10 PM

With what I have seen with this project, I mean the services and opportunities like direct messages to friend (which am not sure if bulk one is inclusive), buying of things (that rank from food, commodities, utility services, transport services and other miscellaneous), I would try to launch an advert campaign to family and friends about the idea of the project (especially when a utility is attached) stating what they stand to enjoy in a great manner.... This project is indeed superb, and I wish it great success

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:19:40 AM

One thing I know for sure is inevitable now cos as there is competition is still in existence with this project, the team would be busy putting things in place to enhance survival in a great measure... That would be great and expected... Ride on guys as this project remains one of its kind

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:20:33 AM

I just sat down and started ruminating over those things this project has in stock for the whole world in their white paper and roadmap, it was just more than amazing... And by the time everything is achieved, people would always smile on a daily basis and appreciative to such a project to have come up with such a big idea.. Nice one guys

LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

hello guys, the pre sale is ending within 18 days right?  but how much is the current amount of the pre sale have collected? i am trying to find the details in the ico website but found none. anyone knows then?

Hello
Curently we are in the pre-ICO phase and investment starts to flow. With the ICO there will be a jump.
Now we are working with the FB all ico ban, which are causing communication problems. You can check with ether scan. Also the crypto prize has dropped that keeps people cautions.
Well, that is good news for us, since the ETH is now and is perfect to invest in ERC-20 based XMN.

best regards Xmoneta team

Join us and get up to 50 % BONUS BTCBTCBTCBTC

Hi dev. Thanks for the reply. Can you give atleast a specific number of the amount collected. And also the link dev of where i can track it please.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: