Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop  (Read 7116 times)
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

You are lucky! Not many ppl manage to earn so much on the airdrop. I have earned only $ 10 and tried it many times and not much luck sadly. Moreover, I can say that it is "easy money". So I wish everyone good luck and continue to participate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:46:44 PM

Wow....that's great! $3500 for doing noting.
Your own situation is a unique and encouraging one because most airdrops nowadays are almost worthless and scam.
Congratulations!
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:59:13 PM

Wwoooww. It is amazing. I didn't win anything like you. These kind of amount from single bounty is possible and you should be lucky to get it. Keep participating in bounties and airdrops in order to get more profits. Many people prefers to cashout the profits but my advice is to re invest that amount to cryptos again. This is the only way to earn big amounts.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:14:47 PM

You won good money.For earn good money from airdrop you need to join more of them in order to make a real profit because if you only join a few , there are chances that you wont recieved your rewards or maybe the price of the coin is verry low.  doing a quick research regarding on their projects can also help you identify the worth one but it takes time to do it. Therfor if your a lazy guy like me , much better if you can just join them all.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:24:43 PM

Earning $3500 from an airdrop is massive. I'll say you got lucky because most airdrops out there are complete thrash and shitcoins. Some are targeted at taking your personal information and nothing more.
andytherbg

Activity: 124

what bag are you shilling?

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:31:04 PM

congrat to you

on my side the airdrop that i like is bitcore and tokyocoin

abramovich

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:47:11 PM

If you share your method of choosing the Airdrop that company provide which is legit and really paying the token then PM me. But, I let you know that I have registered for many but still unpaid.

Marinecoin airdrop is going on right now, over 95 percent of the supply is being fairly distributed. You can get 20k mtc every 24 hours.  MTC is a coin from 2013 that is being revived, its the only coin to have the top spot over bitcoin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3209088.0
wow! this information is very useful, i'll joining this airdrop, hope these coin will have a good price.
very rarely airdrop coin that has long been made, made about 5 years ago. cool!
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:35:16 AM

I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Nice!  I want to receive token too.  I was joned in airdrop last day if I luckily get some tokens  in a  bounty and airdrop I make this as souvenir.  On my next participating in airdrop I try to exchange it.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:42:36 PM

My last two bounties, spectre and herocoin were bulls eye and I have made very nice amount.
While some campaigns are paying 50-100$, hitting good campaign can really give you great income, mentioned in op.
You need good strategy when joining campaigns and strategy how to find good bounty.
Can you share with me the method you use to find good campaigns? Seems you got a nice strategy you use to fish them out.
I've probably gave that advice couple of times in altcoin discussion section and so did others, look for topics named how to find good bounty and similar and read answers.
Eliminate bad answers, choose between right answers and you will find good method  Wink
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:26:32 PM

I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

You just got lucky. Usually airdrops are complete waste of time, our only real resource in our possession.

99% of airdrops are made with the intention their 'devs' to make quick money.

Precisely, I have signed up for few airdrops just to see where it lands but sadly they are worth less than pennies and some of them never hit exhange.
i'm with you on this- now airdrops are good for referrals and multi-accounts. I've never done that. I was into airdropping in fall 2017 some of tokens did nice job but now it is quite useless.
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

Well maybe you are the one who has experienced before and you have a little luck in that time. That's a pretty big amount of money, I think that much helps you get the initial capital for Crypto, Hope everyone will have the same income as you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
FunshareNesialMLMPenipu

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

airdrop or bounty
if only airdrop is fantastic, only follow 1 airdroop can get 3500 dollar
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:49:31 PM

Actually I thought Airdrop is totally a waste of time but your post makes me think of joining any potential Airdrop to earn some $. Let it be even $10 but we're getting that without doing anything, hope I need to research on which Airdrop is good and potential for success rather than depending on luck factor. Lets start researching and spread the word if anything gets succeeded like you.

In 9 out of 10 cases it is a waste of time as you don't even get the tokens to begin with, at least that was my experience, but that also have to do with my my rank. I was Junior Member when applied for airdrops the last time I recall. These kind of stories make me think though...

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
frenaviknQ

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:05:37 PM

Here’s one you can get 20,000 MTC each completed AI task.  Marinecoin is conducting their ico/airdrop/bounty currently.  They have 9 billion to distribute in 20K chunks so plenty to go around.  I have been collecting them in my MTC wallet for many days so can say for sure it works.  The system uses artificial intelligence to manage the campaign so the rewards are automatic after completing the task.  Try it for yourself here  community - mtc - value - time dilution technology -  community - time dilution technology -  All the best things to make a long term success.  Time tested value. marineco.in
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

Actually I thought Airdrop is totally a waste of time but your post makes me think of joining any potential Airdrop to earn some $. Let it be even $10 but we're getting that without doing anything, hope I need to research on which Airdrop is good and potential for success rather than depending on luck factor. Lets start researching and spread the word if anything gets succeeded like you.

In 9 out of 10 cases it is a waste of time as you don't even get the tokens to begin with, at least that was my experience, but that also have to do with my my rank. I was Junior Member when applied for airdrops the last time I recall. These kind of stories make me think though...
This is actually a reality ratio when it comes to airdrops most of them are trash and sometimes it is just like hitting up a jackpot when you did able to claim for a certain potential project but these kind of chances are very slim which do somehow need some sort of luck on choosing of those airdrops.It doesnt really consume too much time on joining these things but we should not just carelessly choose up without any analysis.Always choose the best among the rest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:05:34 PM

I also thought that it would not consume much time to fill out a few forma, but then the real time you spend is doing research like this or exchanging perspectives on forums or other boards....

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

that very lucky
airdrop now day is all by refferal for free token/coin
that why i stop work on that , just like wasting my time but not really worth it

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:50:15 PM

Congrats happy for you mate. What a lucky guy you are.  Grin
There are so many scam airdrops but you did not get them. You fall on the legit airdrop. I look forward that I will experience things something like yours.
EleGiggle

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

it's great that you can earn so much money with airdrop
ArtisTurba

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:56:57 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*-Z_yrtCCpe5oN6-TW7o_Rg.png

Sounds too good to be true? The Artis Turba ICO is already over and with $5 million in funds the team has already started with the development of the Artis Turba Exchange - and it is expected to be live in June 2018 from where these earnings will be implemented Cool

Forward Together!

Check out the Artis Turba ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2539340.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: