Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop  (Read 7116 times)
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

just lucky. almost airdrop are shi. so you cant do anything with all your token. just for fun

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:09:52 PM

I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Good for you but you must remember that most of the time claiming airdrops is a waste of time, just look at the bitcoin forks, only  two gave you any kind of significant money everything else is just a waste of time, since there is not point in risking our bitcoin just to get a forked coin that is worth nothing, and if that is the case with the bitcoin forks, then I suppose that things are even worse with altcoins.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Nice one as your testimony is an encouragmemt to me as I have decided to join one airdrop every days as far as I see opportunity. This your gain is highly recommended and a recandle to me and many of us hear that has not see another potential for one to actually make it big through airdrop.
SheepSuit

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:24:55 PM

Is there anyway to find a list of airdrops or something?

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

You just got lucky. Usually airdrops are complete waste of time, our only real resource in our possession.
99% of airdrops are made with the intention their 'devs' to make quick money.
I have seen some airdrops like eBitcoin which gave people some good profit and initially i never bothered about these drops as there are a ton of air drops and ICO's and it is impossible to follow everything and majority of the tokens are just a waste of time and OP was a lucky chap to get a good profit and i am not sure which drop that is.  Grin
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:15:59 PM

I started joining airdrops when this ebtc got my attention , i see a lot of people talkibg about this airdrop and they made 3000$ by participating  into it. Since then i joined every airdrop project so far  only of them has value , blue  and eltcoin with a value of  1500$.

I think we have the same experience...while there are so many worthless airdrops we can still find some gems in the garbage as a few indeed got real value. I now limit myself in participating with airdrops and I just select a few which I think can really make it to exchanges. The last good airdrop I know is Rebellious because it got a good dev team behind and they know what they are doing...
frenzelv2

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

Your Lucky never heard of airdrops being that profitable.
Maybe I'm gonna try to look for that alts. See if there is some good opportunities.
SheepSuit

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:25:21 PM

I started joining airdrops when this ebtc got my attention , i see a lot of people talkibg about this airdrop and they made 3000$ by participating  into it. Since then i joined every airdrop project so far  only of them has value , blue  and eltcoin with a value of  1500$.

I think we have the same experience...while there are so many worthless airdrops we can still find some gems in the garbage as a few indeed got real value. I now limit myself in participating with airdrops and I just select a few which I think can really make it to exchanges. The last good airdrop I know is Rebellious because it got a good dev team behind and they know what they are doing...
[/quote]

It takes so much time to even filter through all the noise, do you know of any website or thread where all airdrops are analyzed?

ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:21:53 PM

I see often some people saying they earning good on airdrop tokens but in whichever I participate mostly not even paying. Only getting our contacts and infos Smiley Good job!

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
mikbal

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:38:32 PM

You are a lucky guy. Most my airdrops only worth a few bucks.
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:45:44 PM

Dude, you're really lucky. I joined 60 airdrop campaigns and earned $ 100 in total Smiley)
I think I'm the most unlucky man in the world
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:04:09 PM

Well 3500$ is a good amount specially when you get it free, Some airdrops had way more potential than earning 3500$. Congratz by the way. Grin
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

There are bad and good airdrops. I used to join airdrops. But I think that it is a waste of time in most cases.  Started to analyze projects before performing any actions in bounty and so on. Plus I started to teach my girlfriend in more depths about bounties,  icos and different coins.  She really made a good fresh point that it is better to find a gem and to concentrate on it rather than spreading your efforts in different projects and getting small amounts in each project.

yselacreyo3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 11:47:57 PM

I am glad to hear this, I was not even in this world of airdriops when some very good ones have happened, without a doubt I think that if we are patients in the future we can obtain many benefits from the current airdrops, everything is in maintenance and be patient.

Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:07:21 AM

I didnt know about this airdrop before. Until I partcipated in airdrops with the help of my friend, I did earned free money (but only small amount around $50), but I stopped participating from it coz I think its just a waste of time . but man $3500 is a huge, youre very lucky.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:10:16 AM

There are bad and good airdrops. I used to join airdrops. But I think that it is a waste of time in most cases.  Started to analyze projects before performing any actions in bounty and so on. Plus I started to teach my girlfriend in more depths about bounties,  icos and different coins.  She really made a good fresh point that it is better to find a gem and to concentrate on it rather than spreading your efforts in different projects and getting small amounts in each project.
I agree with you. Usually airdrops are garbage. I have some tokendeath in my wallet. so we should learn thoroughly their project before receiving airdrop

Make me great again
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:15:19 AM

I do not believe airdrop provides a big advantage, except using a muliti account may be 200 accounts.
some airdrop is just a junk coin, and not worth it.
I have not been lucky.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:01:04 AM

Wow I envy you really. I thought the last time airdrop become worth something was eBTC. I heard a lot of people earn a lot too from it, thousands of dollar for each entry. Since then, airdrop eas booming, but most of them were just worthless. I never joined them. Lucky for you Wink
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:12:56 AM

now a days in name of airdrops you will find only scams and scams .
95% projects are scams who ask for donation or sell the data .

airdrop project were meant for gaining a large and strong community without any ico , but people do dump those tokens as soon as they receive it .
and scam projects replaced genuine airdrops now .

so for free tokens only 1 way is to do bounty .
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:22:28 AM

Congratulations. $3500 is a tidy return for next to no effort.  But at least you made the effort and then capitalised on the opportunity.  My airdrops have been the usual small token distributions, but they're free, and if I just leave them in my wallet for a few years, who know what they'll be worth in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: