Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:18:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop  (Read 7116 times)
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

Wow thats huge Sum of money for and Airdrop?Ive been try alot of Airdrops but I think Im never get enough in return! I agree some Airdrops are waste of time and effort so I quit participating in some useless Airdrops for now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greenchy

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:53:50 PM

You could just write that you won the lottery. I congratulate you. But on airdrop it is very difficult to get a stable income.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
dragone

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:49:11 PM

Congratilations you won the lottery! Because I think usually you can get 2-5$for airdrop and this is not bad actually cause most of them just scam. After that airdrops you should close your mail, cause you'll get so more scam email, that it would be easy to shutdown this email. Actually even 100$ would be a huge ammount. In general I don't like airdrops cause company should focus on their work, not just get more hype with airdrops. Some ICO's think if they make airdrop that make ICO more popular, but I think people just take tokens and after that sell it on the market. This is not a good way to build community.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:22:21 AM

Do you know the Ontology project? they paid all participants of the white list at 1k tokens. Now price of the token is $ 8.
pipashu

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:31:23 PM

You are so lucky, I learned to do the airdrops from the very beginning, and the sum is not so much as yours. The gap is too wide
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

Nice work.  Airdrops (those that deliver) are a good way to get coins to start trading, especially if you have some time on your hands and are low on funds.  Now all you have to do is repeat it over and over again!
bmgs

Activity: 518
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:27:50 PM

Congratulations, great work. My biggest gain from an airdrop is around 1900$ from EXRP Network airdrop.  Accelerator also gave very good profit (around $900] to me. But nowaydays airdrops don't give good profit.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Are there any genuinely good airdrops this month or due in the near future.  My experience is that it requires quite a bit of 'admin' to assist in the marketing of the altcoin and therefore, as always, there is no such thing as a free lunch.  Happy to be proven otherwise if there is something happening soon?
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:38:04 PM

It is almost impossible to earn that huge amount of money only from a single airdrop, most of them are not even giving out more than two dollars for following their tasks. So for me, this is just a FOMO thread.
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Are there any genuinely good airdrops this month or due in the near future.  My experience is that it requires quite a bit of 'admin' to assist in the marketing of the altcoin and therefore, as always, there is no such thing as a free lunch.  Happy to be proven otherwise if there is something happening soon?

CryptoFlamingo

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

My biggest earning was like around 350 USD from iEthereum airdrop and the same with FLASH coin, you can make something if you´re lucky...
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:53:15 PM

OP is really lucky to earn $3500 from 1 airdrop. There are plenty of airdrops but only a few of them make it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:45:34 PM

out of 10 thousand airdrop coins only one coin will have value rest all coins value will be zero or nothing u are lucky enough to make 3500 dollars
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:06:08 PM

that ontology email airdrop thing they did netted people with 1000 ONT now worth over 8k pretty crazy wish i got in on that one.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:07:07 PM

out of 10 thousand airdrop coins only one coin will have value rest all coins value will be zero or nothing u are lucky enough to make 3500 dollars
That's why many people seek it as waste of time. I can be agree that OP are very luck regarding that.

Do you know the Ontology project? they paid all participants of the white list at 1k tokens. Now price of the token is $ 8.
Yes i've following it from beginning, i was surprised also how this tokens was so fast increasing just in last 2 month and still. I think it is good tokens for long investment.
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:16:16 PM

Most of the time I received most airdrops at least $ 20. The lowest is actually 1 $ low. So I no longer rely on airdrop better if I spend time joining the facebook and twitter campaign. I am even more sure to earn  here.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:54:33 PM

You just got very very lucky this time and was able to get a big fat payoff. Most if not all airdrops are completely a waste of time because most of them either have very low to no values at all. And also we detect that most really does not even have any plans or development at all.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

You just got very very lucky this time and was able to get a big fat payoff. Most if not all airdrops are completely a waste of time because most of them either have very low to no values at all. And also we detect that most really does not even have any plans or development at all.
yes he is very lucky because not all airdrop has valuable value, I myself never get big results from airdrop. and maybe it's not just me, most people also think so
Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:43:38 PM

Following the airdrops is unpredictable. We can not clearly get paid for following airdrops, only a few people are successful. Not all tokens have good quality offered by airdrops. And maybe it is your lucky day, it is not in vain you use your time to follow airdrops if the result is very profitable.
kwakufavour

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:58:35 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 01:27:21 PM by kwakufavour

Helbiz made a lot of money for people who were first to dump. It's dumped already and they gave each one at least 1000hbz.
Airdrops are becoming the new thing in crypto. I'm new to airdrops but I dont prefer doing every airdrop that comes my way. Just the good projects and at times the ones you never believed in surprises you when it hits exchanges

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:59:20 PM

Wow, that's nice. Usually in airdrop is a waste of time. Many of them gives you a cents and some has no value. Not all your holdings is profitable. That is why I've never join again in Airdrop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: