Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop  (Read 7116 times)
evermotz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:25:48 AM

now a days in name of airdrops you will find only scams and scams .
95% projects are scams who ask for donation or sell the data .

airdrop project were meant for gaining a large and strong community without any ico , but people do dump those tokens as soon as they receive it .
and scam projects replaced genuine airdrops now .

so for free tokens only 1 way is to do bounty .

I agree that bounty is the best way to earn token/coins at the moment, as you already explained most of the airdrops nowadays are scam..

But participating in airdrops need very little effort, and I think it is worth my time.. It doesn't hurt if it is a scam as I only give some usual data and little time to participate ~

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:43:37 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 01:16:14 PM by matedrink24

Bullshit, i don't believe in your fairy tale , show your proofs up here and you could gain some trusts from me. If you don't give evidence, you are just a liar and I will never believe any of your stories. Good luck with the $ 3500 you earned

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:44:55 AM

I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Wow. Congrats. Airdrop is really good, really promising, you can earn free money without investing on it. You can start with some airdrops or bounties to make some profits and the profits you earned is good starting capital for trading different cryptocurrencies or start investing to different ICO that has potential to boom in the future.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:52:54 AM

Oh I missed this one lol congrats op such a huge money from airdrop for free sometimes I dont usually entertain this airdrops but when I saw this kinds of post It makes me realized that joining airdrops are also profitable but not mostly thats why I joined airdrops that I think will be successful in the long term.

oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:46:35 AM

take the gains when you can get them, i avoid air drops myself as most seem a waste of time,but take it if you can get it.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:57:48 AM

Wow. You are very lucky. Too bad I didn't get to participate in their airdrop.

spacedis

Activity: 100
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:56:42 PM

Wow! Lucky! How did you need to qualify for the Air Drop out of curiosity?? How do you usually qualify?

I am a newb. Just trying to learn.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Naij

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:01:44 AM

It's very hard to find a good Airdrops now. I took EBTC and Blues and it was very profitable

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Naij

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:04:11 AM

now a days in name of airdrops you will find only scams and scams .
95% projects are scams who ask for donation or sell the data .

airdrop project were meant for gaining a large and strong community without any ico , but people do dump those tokens as soon as they receive it .
and scam projects replaced genuine airdrops now .

so for free tokens only 1 way is to do bounty .

I agree that bounty is the best way to earn token/coins at the moment, as you already explained most of the airdrops nowadays are scam..

But participating in airdrops need very little effort, and I think it is worth my time.. It doesn't hurt if it is a scam as I only give some usual data and little time to participate ~

Meh, I use 7 emails and 3 ethers wallets so I don't really care about the info. The only thing that they can use from me is my cellphone because nowadays every Airdrops has their own telegram group

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:14:09 AM

I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Thats the power of airdrop. You can get easy money by participating in airdrop.
But you have to know that airdrop is sometime scam so if you dont aware about it you might lost your etehrium and token.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:20:33 AM

I could of made over $3500 a week with Deep Onion airdrop. But I HODL. It will be worth way more in the future. So not all air drops are crap. And I plan to look into the IOP thing and see whats going on with that. Crypto world is all about learning and researching Smiley Hope we ALL do well !

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptohorsee

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:29:09 AM

I have participated in severeal airdrops and all of them were just a waste of time. I think that airdrops should be done only by good projects and not by some random people or devs. Your 3500 make me jeleaus.

celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:39:36 AM

most airdrops don't send anything out or they are worth like 2 dollars, lol.  Every now and then there is a gem.  Better to hold anyways just for the hell of it instead of dumping for peanuts.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:04:05 AM

$3500 is a huge figure, at times most of these airdrop you don't know what you get from them, maybe out of 20, just one will have active development behind it, and the remaining will go back to zero
neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:53:18 AM

I am happy to know that you earned this huge amount from airdrops. In this day mony airdrops are scams or don't send anything to registered users.

chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:59:56 AM

Is your story real? if so then congrats mate, how lucky you are. $3500 is extremely big from the airdrop, even it's rare to get that amount of money through 1 bounty campaign. That's why sometimes i join the airdrop. Most of airdrops are scams indeed but some of them are gems. BTCR, REBL and EQL so far are the only airdrops that gives me decent profit. I got around $400 in ETH from them.
silentdth

Activity: 56

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:01:29 AM

take a look with REBL and u will love the airdrops soon

GameX ● NEXTGEN GAMING CRYPTOCURRENCY ● GameX
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰      JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!      ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ (http://gamex.co.in)
Twitter (https://twitter.com/gamex_co_in) ● Telegram (https://t.me/gamex_co_in) ● Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/GameXCommunity/) ● Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/gamex.co.in/) ● Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/gamex.co.in/)
u8152935yongl

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:10:52 AM

tvt.io tvt.io is ok?
Theoneo8

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

Oh you done it well. That is a nice amount of the money.
Keep it doing, I wish you more luck Smiley
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

There are so many worthless airdrops we can still find some gems in the garbage as a few indeed got real value. I now limit myself in participating with airdrops and I just select a few which I think can really make it to exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: