Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop  (Read 7116 times)
ciacio84 (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:11:05 PM

I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:36:56 PM

I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

You just got lucky. Usually airdrops are complete waste of time, our only real resource in our possession.

99% of airdrops are made with the intention their 'devs' to make quick money.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:43:18 PM

good on you! i am stack with the never ending dilemmma of selling and take a little or wait and take a lot (or lose everything), sometimes it is better to not be greedy :-)

but only time i decided to sell a small quantity of xrp it jumped from 1,18 to 2,2 in couple days ...
well, i made good profit since i am a long time investor but you know..

MATTX

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:45:28 PM

Lucky . I will also try airdrop , i believed more in mining.

DERO: CryptoNote Privacy + Smart Contracts   (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2525508)
ciacio84 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:50:43 PM

Yes, many airdrops are trash .... but what IOP is doing in these weeks is worth a lot of dollars. The INTERNET OF PEOPLE team is serious and I think IOP will be a token that will increase its value a lot in 2018 ...Even ethereum blue was a great airdrop ... it takes luck

ciacio84 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:54:41 PM

[/quote]

good on you! i am stack with the never ending dilemmma of selling and take a little or wait and take a lot (or lose everything), sometimes it is better to not be greedy :-)

but only time i decided to sell a small quantity of xrp it jumped from 1,18 to 2,2 in couple days ...
well, i made good profit since i am a long time investor but you know..

[/quote]

Ripple has increased a lot because maybe it will be listed on coinbase ... and then you can buy directly with Fiat, it could increase again .... but it's a risk

MEGATRON_S

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:18:17 PM

you are incredibly lucky) and very fortunate, but the orderliness is not canceled, now there are many projects of scammers who want to rob more and do nothing
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:42:08 PM

You have selected a very great project to invest and a little luck has also brought you a fair amount of money with such an airdrop program, which seems to be a pretty good project. I usually do not get as much as you, I usually get about $ 100 for the rewards and missions in airdrop programs that I have participated in.
spacedis

Activity: 100
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:54:50 PM

What is IOP?? I haven't heard of it yet. What are they about?

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

I would agree that most airdrops are not profitable but they are free so if you have a little time why not fill out a form. No one ever got rich sitting one out.
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:46:04 PM

I did not think the Airdrops would win so much. But with very few possibilities these gains.

Marry_OI

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:53:51 PM

You are lucky! Not many people manage to earn so much on the airdrop. I have earned only $ 30 but I hope that everything is still ahead. Moreover, I can say that it is "easy money". So I wish everyone good luck and continue to participate.

guteng

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:54:38 AM

You are very very lucky, I follow a lot of airdrop but the coins that I get are worthless
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:25:30 AM

that is the best part of airdrop, we can get it free but market decide anything whether the coin will success or not. even sometime airdrop prize is better than bounty campaign. that is why make sure we not missed any of it

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:37:56 AM

That is already a good deal of money you have got there. And considering that it is coming from an airdrop only, that is easy money for you. I have not experienced receiving that amount from an airdrop. Actually, I used to track new airdrops before but I eventually gave up when I got only a few bucks from it. And then some others are even dead coins from the start.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:43:53 AM

wow $3500 i'm interesting can you tell me detail about link please. I want to join that airdrop in next phase

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:04:11 AM

Never heard about IOP too but i'm a bit shocked when i checked this token on coinmarketcap. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/internet-of-people/#charts
Currently it's worth $6.6 and the reason why i got shocked is this token already listed on Bittrex and Upbit.

wow $3500 i'm interesting can you tell me detail about link please. I want to join that airdrop in next phase
I'm sure the airdrop has ended. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243467.0
Did you see when this thread was created?
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:53:36 AM

I started joining airdrops when this ebtc got my attention , i see a lot of people talkibg about this airdrop and they made 3000$ by participating  into it. Since then i joined every airdrop project so far  only of them has value , blue  and eltcoin with a value of  1500$.
Ch1bi

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:03:38 AM

Congrats! Sometimes joining these airdrops are a hit and miss at times. I say it doesn't hurt to join them because one never knows how they might turn out Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
JCB44

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:04:41 AM

I started joining airdrops when this ebtc got my attention , i see a lot of people talkibg about this airdrop and they made 3000$ by participating  into it. Since then i joined every airdrop project so far  only of them has value , blue  and eltcoin with a value of  1500$.

eBTC was the catalyst for that massive airdrop wave  Grin
BLUE,ELT, ECash, ELITE(good value before dev pulled at exit scam) were among best ones for sure  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: