Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:02:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017  (Read 1907 times)
ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:49:19 PM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
I am really happy and very thankful because of my friend who teach me this kind of job who can earned bigger money. There are many more benefits that bitcoin gave it to me. First is bitcoin gave me a job and by that way I earned money which I can help my family ,I am know building our own house.
Yeah its good and the biggest benefit that I get is to be able to learn to invest and develop the business there also I got a useful lesson for the future. And in the previous year there was a lesson to be patient, and it turns out the key to success is patience. Try this year maybe I will get more useful knowledge and developed in bitcoin.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
I am really happy and very thankful because of my friend who teach me this kind of job who can earned bigger money. There are many more benefits that bitcoin gave it to me. First is bitcoin gave me a job and by that way I earned money which I can help my family ,I am know building our own house.
Yeah its good and the biggest benefit that I get is to be able to learn to invest and develop the business there also I got a useful lesson for the future. And in the previous year there was a lesson to be patient, and it turns out the key to success is patience. Try this year maybe I will get more useful knowledge and developed in bitcoin.
Ive got more knowledge about bitcoin and because of that i can earn on my own without the help of others on how to sell tokens in a particular exchanger. Through bitcoin i can earn money and i can buy stuffs that i want to achieve or to own.
King_Linda

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:49:16 PM

It is unfortunate that in early 2018 I became aware of BTC. Actually I missed a great opportunity in 2017
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:55:24 PM

I was so happy with the bitcoin, in 2017 and has a lot of advantages derived from the results of my work in bitcoin, frankly once I was just a unemployment no fixed job, but for me to play bitcoin, my life more useful and don’t be unemployment lagi.Telah many things that I bought through the main bitcoin, for example, television, handphone,bike and other
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

I was able to make almost triple of my money in the end of nov and 1st few days of december 2017, it was remained untouched in my wallet and unfortunately everything went down and deeper, good thing is, nowadays the market start recovering and eventually climbing up. There was once a great benefit nearly end of 2017, but i was not prepared of the sudden fluctuation, but no regret at all, it was all part of the market flow, that surely, one day brings profit to everyone😊
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:18:22 PM

well i buy a new house because last year i was just buying bitcoin with low price and i was waiting for right time and in december i sold all bitcoin which give me a very good profit and as a result i buy anew house which was a dream for me and this year i want to buy a new car.
thyroidviral

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:39:32 PM

It taught me to live on my own. I started earning and beared my own expenses
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:58:50 PM

2017 ago I just got to know bitcoin in August, after 5 months I was able to buy my own motorcycle and also of course can give a little money for my parents. this year 2018 of course I hope for the better, buy a car or a house from bitcoin. and always try to keep learning and deepen knowledge about cryptocurrency.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

money for my fool . Widen my knowledge so much
compileaugust7

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:08:28 AM

My financial status enlifted to many times after I invested in btcs
RAmondragon

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:13:25 AM

Easy transactions for purchased products that I need.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:32:39 AM

Benefits? Ahm, I say I buy what I want to buy, providing my family needs. Lending them a money for our expenses for a month and making them proud of me. It also helps me to enhance my self-esteem and to be proud of what I am. Bitcoin helps me a lot, so I owe bitcoin for the year that I received from it. Thanks to bitcoin
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:50:47 AM

I started bticoin last 2017. I am doing well and i am very lucky to be involved in this. I can now pay all the bills for my families needs and my dream to travel is becoming to reality. Positivity help me to become more aggressive in my dealings with btc.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:10:04 AM

the profit I got from bitcoin already very much, I can buy a car gaming laptop and home from the benefits of playing bitcoin even I pay for my college also from the benefits of playing bitcoin. I hope I can do more than this because there are still many targets that I want to achieve.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:20:18 AM

Definitely I have extra income that can help my financial needs. I have a job but not enough to pay my debt and my colleagues introduces me the bitcoin. My life changes after that until now. I can now pay all my debt and have a savings.
bechay20

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:28:16 AM

Im just encounter bitcoin last year (2017) and im really amaze and very lucky coz i encounter bitcoin  because ive noticed how bitcoin can change our life,especially  to those unemployed like me because working bitcoin we have source of income although until now have not experience  to gain money through bitcoin i know that someday i did it also.
perfryan

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:32:55 AM

For me the benefits of btc. there are many read and making qoute
Such for investing.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:33:14 AM

It taught me to live on my own. I started earning and beared my own expenses

You can live on your own with out Bitcoin and any other digital currency since this is not the one that life still going on. In fact there is a lot of other digital currencies that can also taught you to live on your own and can also give you profit that you do not need to have a problem in your expenses.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:40:29 AM

2017 is the golden year for bitcoin holders where at that time the Bitcoin digital money price has jumped more than 103 percent to $ 1,938.04 and certainly the highest since it first appeared in 2009 and beat the price of gold. and this is a blessing for me because at that time I really feel a tremendous advantage over what I do in bitcoin activities and I hope in 2018 will again repeat the golden days of bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:41:02 AM

I am also the same as you, bitcoin help me. Bitcoin is very helpful once in everyday life because with bitcoin I can get all my dreams, and I never thought that bitcoin can give me what I want ...
for the year now i want everyone to benefit from bitcoin because bitcoin changed my life ..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: