Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017  (Read 1903 times)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

I just started all this at the end of 2017. And really hope this year bitcoin gives me a wonderful surprise so I can get my dream home. Hoping very much.
Yes i also get many benefits from bitcoin in 2017 because bitcoin price was so high and i was invest my money in bitcoin but now its price is very low and sometime the price is up and down, that's why i lost my investment and also many of people lost their investment in bitcoin but i am hoping that its price will more high and everyone's investment will change in best profit because its doesn't that bitcoin price is low, i know it will high and more promote in 2018.
For me, the very important benefits that bitcoin is giving me is that I am learning to manage my time and my money, when I don't know bitcoin yet, I am wasting my money from all the things that I really don't need in my life, and now that I have known bitcoin, I am beginning to invest my money and managing it well.
Indeed it is the safety of money it can help you to have secure and save money you will not be worry about ups and down of life it is all just because of bitcoin, I think for few passed months bitcoin has improved my life, I am able to save a lot of money every month, as I am using bitcoin as an additional source of income, bitcoin taught me how to save money and how to use it constructively so it is the good think I have ever been with, my first and the last choice is bitcoin now.
Bitcoins is the best investment that there is currently and am not the only one who can testify about how great it has helped them to achieve financial stability in their lives and despite the low prices now, We still hope for the best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

Bitcoins is the best investment that there is currently and am not the only one who can testify about how great it has helped them to achieve financial stability in their lives and despite the low prices now, We still hope for the best.
I am not sure whether the price we have for bitcoin is a low one ,we can invest bits and peaces but that does not give you a good profit,if you really missed investing in 2017 then you really missed a huge opportunity to make some good profit and i really do not think there will be another rally like that in the future in a short span of time.
Jas18

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:56:29 PM

I am not sure whether the price we have for bitcoin is a low one ,we can invest bits and peaces but that does not give you a good profit,if you really missed investing in 2017 then you really missed a huge opportunity to make some good profit and i really do not think there will be another rally like that in the future in a short span of time.
Well, as a new member in this business i dont have benefits yet coming from bitcoin. However i have just known from my colleagues that they had gain a lot from it. They were building their new big houses now and they were financially stable. I can see from them that they have change a lot in terms of financial status, thats why they encourage us to join and gain bitcoins.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:50:03 AM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
I did not had any benefits in bitcoin last year since I recently knew the idea of bitcoin and other crypto currencies last year. Today, I am earning a small amount of money by joining some signature campaigns here in bitcoin talk and I enjoy it a lot because it improves my english proficiency.

vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:06:00 AM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
I did not had any benefits in bitcoin last year since I recently knew the idea of bitcoin and other crypto currencies last year. Today, I am earning a small amount of money by joining some signature campaigns here in bitcoin talk and I enjoy it a lot because it improves my english proficiency.

last year i earn almost 30k in just one campaign, that happen during the last month of the year. if im not mistaken bitcoin have reach  1million per bitcoin in our country that's why i earn a lot, and because of that, i got a change to buy some gift for all my nephew/niece. so far i'm already holding almost 0.01 in my wallet and waiting for the perfect time again to sell it.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:14:23 AM

last year i earn almost 30k in just one campaign, that happen during the last month of the year. if im not mistaken bitcoin have reach  1million per bitcoin in our country that's why i earn a lot, and because of that, i got a change to buy some gift for all my nephew/niece. so far i'm already holding almost 0.01 in my wallet and waiting for the perfect time again to sell it.
wow that was pretty big for just a single campaign and your rank is only a member level. Me myself dont ever experience earning as big as yours even though im now a full member but despite that, i am still verry thankfull that i can still manage to earn something out of bitcoin and as well as from campaigns such as signature and social media. I think that is the benefits that i got from 2017 and from the present year.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:05:29 AM

The benefits I've gained from Bitcoin is beyond compare. In last year (2017), through Bitcoin, I established my own bottled and sachet water company. Bitcoin gave me employment and now I have employed 10 people in my firm. It has changed the life of mine which has also affected positively my family and the people around me.

Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:19:36 AM

Bitcoin is my main source of income. The reason why I can buy all of my daily needs like foods is because bitcoin gave me opportunity to earn money. I believe that I can all of my needs and wants because of the bitcoin.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:02:01 AM

I get the assistance from the year 2017. The main benefit that I get is to be able to absorb the invest and develop knowledge and Skill. I started to work because I want to purchase what I need. I’m glad because of bitcoin they offered me a chance to sustain my daily need. I indeed thank bitcoins that change my natural life ...
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:55:29 AM

Last year is great year for actually for all of us bitcoin hit the highest price of all time. I can say bitcoin so helpful to me because of bitcoin i earn money bigger than to my regular job so I can save more money for my family's future. And I'm looking forward this year for bitcoin for a great year again.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

I didn't spend my bitcoin last 2017, but when the month on January of 2018 comes, I bought a motorcycle for myself so I would not spend a lot my time on traffic. I don't spend my money on accessories and other stuffs that I don't need, I spend it wisely so it will be in good hands.
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

Congratulation man, I'm really can felt what you fell, we are same , bitcoin bring my life 100% changed , the same experience with me, I don't have another job, in addition to being a bounty hunter because in my country difficult to get a job, for achievement in the year 2017 me too benefited a lot from this crypto currency and as a result I can finance parents to go to Mecca to worship, and Im really never think about it will be hapend ,,,  Smiley Smiley Smiley Im really happy, Cheers man  Wink
Hxyro

Activity: 107

Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

aside from profits. it gives me the idea, tricks and knowledge. not the bitcoin itself, what i mean is just being involve with bitcoin i descover a lot of things, i learn a lot of things and i experience a lot of things.  and now in 2018 im still learning and learning new things.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:01:01 PM

That was awesome year. I get a chance to big profit everyweek. The rates are very high like its soaring high last year.  One more thing i get the chance to learn more about bitcoin and some other crypto currency because you are nore inaoired by what u earn from it. That was the best year in bitcoin so far.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

In 2017 I read about it a lot, It's really interesting for me and now, it's my passion. I will invest on it, but I don't have such knowledge yet.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

I got a lot of benefits from bitcoin in 2017 yesterday, one of the most valuable things in my life is to have a girl I love and eventually marry her, and the most fun thing that the cost of a wedding reception that I spend some of my bitcoin income , then in the year 2017 yesterday was the year of happiness in my life by having bitcoin in a pretty good amount so it can help the cost of my wedding reception.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:41:14 PM

I got a lot of benefits from bitcoin in 2017 yesterday, one of the most valuable things in my life is to have a girl I love and eventually marry her, and the most fun thing that the cost of a wedding reception that I spend some of my bitcoin income , then in the year 2017 yesterday was the year of happiness in my life by having bitcoin in a pretty good amount so it can help the cost of my wedding reception.

I will learn more information from bitcoin. It helpful to for the future growth and fulfill my family dream. It good to use for the future business improvement. I hold the coin for the future growth now coin price is increase day by day. It good opportunity for the learn more information. It any time to check. So before buy and sell the coin i will check the prices day by day. So time is important for this process.
MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:21:50 PM

The value of bitcoin last year is spectacular, I gain more profit from that big increase. Bitcoin help me a lot last year, my patience is really worth it.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:31:50 PM

When the first time a heard about bitcoin I thought it was a scam then one of my friends have a proof of earnings, When I got my first payment I used it to my daily needs it was a big help, then the next income I earned I save it for paying for my business permit bitcoin gives a lot of help to me because it support my needs.
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

Many of the benefits I get from bitcoin in 2017 and the year before, I've better in English and my income is also getting better, I earn enough income so I can make a home buy a laptop, pay for college and everyday life , just a lot of what I got from this bitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: