Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:13:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Cardano(ADA) get to $3 by End of Q1  (Read 3459 times)
Rowland Okoli (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

We have a proverb. "It's going with sure steps." A certain amount of price rises every day. I think the price will be $ 3 in 2 months.
A very good coin to invest Smiley

Oh yes! and it is stepping confidently in that assurance.  Grin

cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

Actually im shocked about cardano price right now and didn't grab the chance to buy it on cheaper price but im predicting yes it will hit $3 on Q1

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Lifes

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

Hi guys. Want to invest on cardano when was 0,30 and dont do it... should invest now or you think i should wait for blood market? Ty
tristan1960

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

Actually im shocked about cardano price right now and didn't grab the chance to buy it on cheaper price but im predicting yes it will hit $3 on Q1

I even found $0.5 expensive and I also didn't grab a bit from ADA. Now this is a regret for me, I could have made 2x in my portoflio, anyway keep fighting to find the next big things on the market.
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

Sure it will reach 3$ actually i am waiting 5$ as target. The idea and the team behind is unique and i am pretty sure with such team there are no limits and they can put these ideas into reality easily.  Wink
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:31:56 PM

I think it will cross $10-$20 after one year if it grows steadily plus there is a great space for new version of blockchain tech so i think ada has huge potential in future.

Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:36:10 PM

It went from 12 cents to $1 in a month so why not?

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:35:22 PM

But you can still get some since we all know it going to hit $2.30 in the 5weeks.

So if you get in now, that would be 100% of your investment in 30 - 35days (not bad right?  Wink  )

Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:42:34 PM

Hi guys. Want to invest on cardano when was 0,30 and dont do it... should invest now or you think i should wait for blood market? Ty

I'd say wait till after the new road map is realised this week.

S.Sandberg

Activity: 83

Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:12:12 PM

Honestly i still don't understand all the hype in the crypto market right now, this is beyond any excpectations.

especially Caradano, there is no specific reason to see it rise so high, so basically i see no reason for it fall either. Smiley

even Charlie Lee twitted about it, he didn't even understand what the hell was behind such hype. i think the whole crypto market is overflowed by noobs.

every coins are sky High, and people still keep buying blindly.

we get it, these coins have cool roadmaps. but at some points this rise looks ridiculous.

i made  a portfolio x4 on december. but it looks like people are still on the hype train.

i will not touch ADA, not even close !
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:21:37 PM

Honestly i still don't understand all the hype in the crypto market right now, this is beyond any excpectations.

especially Caradano, there is no specific reason to see it rise so high, so basically i see no reason for it fall either. Smiley

even Charlie Lee twitted about it, he didn't even understand what the hell was behind such hype. i think the whole crypto market is overflowed by noobs.

we get it, these coins have cool roadmaps. but at some points this rise looks ridiculous.

i made  a portfolio x4 on december. but it looks like people are still on the hype train.

sure you have few specific reasons for this hype
this coin is not even fully operating, and its already superior by the tech to most of the coins, even the ones on the top
they already release 1st version of the virtual machine for blockchain with virtual verification.. do you even imagine what that means? read about what virtual verification is...
they teach blockchain, they do research in global scale with geostamps and stuff like that
the first use case project in greece universities with GRNET , like runtime verification and zyen , all this companies are 20-30 years in the market and know what they do
(zyen is a company that makes research and teach blockchain too, and cardano sponsoring their work)
i have many more specific reasons to give you =]
Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:33:56 AM

i made  a portfolio x4 on december. but it looks like people are still on the hype train.

sure you have few specific reasons for this hype
this coin is not even fully operating, and its already superior by the tech to most of the coins, even the ones on the top
they already release 1st version of the virtual machine for blockchain with virtual verification.. do you even imagine what that means? read about what virtual verification is...
they teach blockchain, they do research in global scale with geostamps and stuff like that
the first use case project in greece universities with GRNET , like runtime verification and zyen , all this companies are 20-30 years in the market and know what they do
(zyen is a company that makes research and teach blockchain too, and cardano sponsoring their work)
i have many more specific reasons to give you =]

Thanks Veeteasee for the insight.

AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:13:51 AM

I have been monitoring the slow but steady growth of Cardano(ADA) for the past 6 weeks. It has been accumulating impressive market Cap that places it amongst the top 5 and a high liquidity level that outpaces NEO, STELLAR, MONERO, DASH and EOS.

I forsee ADA having a tough time breaking the $1 barrier but after the getting to $2 would be a dash.

Where do you see ADA at the end of Q1 and Q2? 2018 - (do consider IOHK 2018 Delivery Roadmap)

Would love an analytical response.

Thanks.

seems like it can. At current rate it will not take too much longer to do so. It is being pumped massively
Bet_On

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:27:33 AM

I have been monitoring the slow but steady growth of Cardano(ADA) for the past 6 weeks. It has been accumulating impressive market Cap that places it amongst the top 5 and a high liquidity level that outpaces NEO, STELLAR, MONERO, DASH and EOS.

I forsee ADA having a tough time breaking the $1 barrier but after the getting to $2 would be a dash.

Where do you see ADA at the end of Q1 and Q2? 2018 - (do consider IOHK 2018 Delivery Roadmap)

Thanks.

I do not think Cardano will be over 3$ by the end of Q1, because we will have big correction in the first quarter in 2018, but Cardano is moving in the right direction and will be over 3$ by the end of Q2 in my opinion.
Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:34:46 PM

Thanks.

I do not think Cardano will be over 3$ by the end of Q1, because we will have big correction in the first quarter in 2018, but Cardano is moving in the right direction and will be over 3$ by the end of Q2 in my opinion.

Most likely by the looks of things.

Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:35:40 PM

Thanks.

seems like it can. At current rate it will not take too much longer to do so. It is being pumped massively

So should we expect a dump after the pump?

ogmaro

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:42:48 PM

Ada just hit target
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:35:06 AM

No surprise with this very potential currency to rise its market value and a possible drastic rise may even occur. Having the mission to become an advanced smart contract platform just like Ethereum, this currency will surely draw investors' attention and since this currency is now on the top 10, a 3USD mark is really possible even before the end of 1st quarter of this year.

Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:26:23 AM

No surprise with this very potential currency to rise its market value and a possible drastic rise may even occur. Having the mission to become an advanced smart contract platform just like Ethereum, this currency will surely draw investors' attention and since this currency is now on the top 10, a 3USD mark is really possible even before the end of 1st quarter of this year.

Hitting the $3 mark in Q1 2018 without any substantial milestone achieved/reached would be a hype.

BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:19:46 AM

Yeah 3$ is possible target that Ada will reach. THey follow everything they said in their roadmap so users have more trust with Ada, that why the price will hit 3$.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: