Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:43:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 was not my year in bitcoin world... and yours?  (Read 401 times)
vltnqefi

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:48:36 AM

Belated Merry Christmas, bless you. Everyone should not spend regret, the new year will be fine.

rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:49:42 AM

I must say, 2017 has been a great year! I started bitcoin earlier and tried hard to join campaigns and it was amazing! This is something worth the use of internet connection! Looking forward to more campaigns this new year! Happy vibes.
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:29:13 AM

for me, the year was successful, thanks to the bounty, without any investment, I earned more than 3000 dollars Wink

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:27:27 AM

It is not the case for me.Bitcoin is one of fewest great thing that happen to me in year 2017.I was introduce to bitcoin by my friend who was involved with bitcoin from 2016 and had a great earning in 2017.Firstly i was busy making notes regarding bitcoin so that when i start this i am completely ready then slowly i am so engrossed in it that now it is part of my lifestyle.Alts are something that came late to me but now i ma enjoying that too.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:31:05 AM

I may be wrong but I expect crypto rally to continue throughout 2018. Crypto seems to be very attractive thing and money just started to flow in. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:44:24 AM

Happy New Year to you also. Smiley As for me, 2017 was the year I met bitcoin. And since I met bitcoin it become a great impact in my life as well as my family. I'm very glad that I've known bitcoin. It helps me not just financially but it also broaden my knowledge in the investing system and trading system. Knowing that this kind of organization exists brings us a lot of benefits. I hope this year will be a great one in this organization as well.
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:48:19 AM

People will be saying the exact same thing this time next year. 'Oh why didn't I buy in January 2018'. Now is a good time to get in on BTC. Ride this gravy train to 100k!

sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:54:44 AM

2017 was a good year for me. I was allready trading for 2 years before making a account on this forum and in octomber finnaly decided to make an account. It was a good decision because in learned a lot of new things and without it i would neve now about ICO and bouty campaigns.
Also 2017 had it ups and down, i`ve lost a lot of money but then i made them back and with proffit and at the end of the year making the balance i am in a nice proffit. I hope that 2018 will be at least the same.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:08:34 AM

2017 was good for me, but as with everyone else I felt like I arrived too late. Now I realise that almost everyone feels that way. But we are not late. Even those who are arriving now are not late - crypto will expand a lot in 2018.

xboxsold

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:08:54 AM

Happy new year~ 2018 is the year you love it.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

As the title says... realize this year that i missed the bitcoin train and it feels like i was to late for everything. On every airdrop this year i was to late, not accept because of my bitcointalk account was to low or because i have no twitter account and so on. How was your year in the bitcoin world? Hope it was better than my. Cheers to the new bitcoin elite out there. Wink
Sorry for my spelling mistakes. Im a litte bit tipsy. Wink

Anyway people, have a good new year and celebrate it. If you feel good, send me a tip... Just kidding, i will never begging here Wink
Party on, garth Wink

Eventhough I started here at bitcointalk just a month ago. I am happy that I am here though I have no coin, no bitcoin or any asset. Part of our life is to wait and keep patience in everything. I don't care if I am the one who is too late to notice about this trend, the most important is, I know it and I have been started.
Do not be upset if 2017 is not your lucky year, we have our own time and everything has a purpose. Just keep on striving and all of our sacrifices will be paid off.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:18:54 AM

Don't worry, 2018 will be good for you and me. 2018 is still a bull market, so we can all profit from it.
Cheers!! Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

We all started as a newbie here,the only difference is when you choose not to improve yourself by learning every small details about how the market works.
Same of you mate since i am a newbie i am started learning crypto currency even it is very hard but this a big challenge to me how to do crypto works,even now i am not earning money but time will come i will experience earning money same of the other bitcoiners,i need to improve my self first and make a reseach to get a lot of idea in crypto currency and to get a good strategy how to do a investment or tradings because time will come i will become a successfull bitcoiners.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Thewel

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

I think it's not a good tuna for bitcoin, but for this year is pretty good than in previous years, let alone bitcoin prices for now growing rapidly, and I hope in 2018 bitcoin prices can continue to rise.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     HEXCASH     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◆◆◆◆◆     A T​RULY​ DECENTRALISED FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM     ◆◆◆◆◆
WP   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ◆   TOKEN SALE   ◆   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ANN
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:25:00 PM

Do not worry, you still have many opportunities to catch this train. Choose a strategy. For you ,probably, the strategy of holding altcoins for a long time will work. Buy a few promising altcoins-and now you're on the right train! Wink good luck!

K0korap

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:37:18 PM

I think 2017 is my year in BTC since that is the year to which i starter and i got to understand cryptocurrency well. I'm actually looking forward to be a major player in this community and to help this grow so that it could serve as another positive ground for our economy.

gustaf.berg

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

I must say, 2017 has been a great year! I started bitcoin earlier and tried hard to join campaigns and it was amazing! This is something worth the use of internet connection! Looking forward to more campaigns this new year! Happy vibes.

Same here. It was unbelieveble amazing year both for my crypto currency trading and stock exchange trading. I even became full day trader during 2017. I wish 2018 will be at least same successful year for all of us.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

I am not agree with this statement, 2017 was very good for me and i am here in crypto trading from 3 years and 2017 was really good for me and i think that in 2018 it will be making more opportunities for the investors. It was really a good experience for me and i have learned many things this time.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:09:03 PM

As the title says... realize this year that i missed the bitcoin train and it feels like i was to late for everything. On every airdrop this year i was to late, not accept because of my bitcointalk account was to low or because i have no twitter account and so on. How was your year in the bitcoin world? Hope it was better than my. Cheers to the new bitcoin elite out there. Wink
Sorry for my spelling mistakes. Im a litte bit tipsy. Wink

Anyway people, have a good new year and celebrate it. If you feel good, send me a tip... Just kidding, i will never begging here Wink
Party on, garth Wink

2017 somehow is a year of bitcoin for me. This year I have not just earned but I also gained a lot of confidence to work on it. I have learned much as well and I also enjoyed discovering much of it and how it will be profitable for me from time to time.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:12:38 PM

For me I am just active in crypto from last 4-5 months and I knew how bitcoin price moves and other altcoins follow bitcoin.And its not the missed chance for me that bitcoin rose huge and i didnt take any advantage but now I can research for good coins and invest in that coins for good return.It was not the missed train for me but its good for me to gain some experience in crypto in 2017

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: